Fine take it personal, see if I care
    I love you baby!
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-23-13 08:37 AM
    Fine take it personal, see if I care
    I see you're taking reading lessons from sad_old_man.
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-23-13 08:42 AM
    I see you're taking reading lessons from sad_old_man.
    Hey you you wayward shipwrecked dutch thingy......don't blame me........i can't read anyway!!!! !!!
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-23-13 08:45 AM
    Hey you you wayward shipwrecked dutch thingy......don't blame me........i can't read anyway!!!! !!!
    Can't post picture thingy either
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-23-13 09:10 AM
    Can't post picture thingy either
    I can't either and now when I push on like I get a Java Script error.
    10-23-13 09:14 AM
    I can't either and now when I push on like I get a Java Script error.
    Are we talking about general posting or this is only restricted to playbooks?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 10:42 AM
    Are we talking about general posting or this is only restricted to playbooks?
    I can't post a picture still it comes up as a sizing error and when I push like on a post is pops-up with a Java Script error ( not all of the time. Maybe one out of five times ). I haven't tried my PC sense Sunday but it wouldn't work then. Also when I go to a thread it sometimes sends me to a random part of the thread or to a different thread all together.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 11:20 AM
    Can't post pictures from PB. Trying N7. Suggested attire for S*O*M.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1382547208486.jpg  
    10-23-13 11:54 AM
    I can't post a picture still it comes up as a sizing error and when I push like on a post is pops-up with a Java Script error ( not all of the time. Maybe one out of five times ). I haven't tried my PC sense Sunday but it wouldn't work then. Also when I go to a thread it sometimes sends me to a random part of the thread or to a different thread all together.
    You always have to steal my fame don't you duck? I'm the one they hate not you. its my pictures they block not your's. Is nothing sacred on this forum? Can't even be hated on your own!
    10-23-13 11:54 AM
    Testing from playbook.
    http://dobrador.com/wp-content/uploa...teLepracon.jpg
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-atelepracon.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 11:57 AM
    Can't post pictures from PB. Trying N7. Suggested attire for S*O*M.

ha' ha' ha......very smart........ How about this then 2743.75321 points for your audacity and 1.5753621 points for being a house.
    10-23-13 11:58 AM
    That is so so so so funny....... It doesn't work stupid kat it comes up as a link............ must stop laughing and get up off the floor.......smart azz kat.........
    10-23-13 12:01 PM
    I can't attached any pic From Computer instead I have to use From URL. Is that normal?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 12:02 PM
    You always have to steal my fame don't you duck? I'm the one they hate not you. its my pictures they block not your's. Is nothing sacred on this forum? Can't even be hated on your own!
    If it fame you want you can have it. Beside there are a lot of critters on here that just may hate you.
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-23-13 12:04 PM
    Try again.

Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1382548272361.jpg  
    10-23-13 12:11 PM
    If it fame you want you can have it. Beside there are a lot of critters on here that just may hate you.
    There you go again duck.....what's with the JUST MAY? Demotion all the time it's just not fair. It used to be DEFINATELY! ............. unloved he quietly shuffles away to the beach to count sand again.........
    10-23-13 12:14 PM
    There you go again duck.....what's with the JUST MAY? Demotion all the time it's just not fair. It used to be DEFINATELY! ............. unloved he quietly shuffles away to the beach to count sand again.........
    I just didn't want to slap you in the face with this info.
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-23-13 12:17 PM
    whilllst all youz thingys are casting ridikulles on my charaters I haz created a mesterpeece of wonderfullnessness. I got a bitt karryed away wiv diggin my hole that just as I sits down to have a beer I heard a screamings sound...........when I looks down in the to hole a joggers waz in there. I went back to may beer and to my amazements these joggery people kept falling s into the hole. itz reelly good fun but after a while flashing lights were averywhere. it waz grate and I don't know why but each of the flashing light machine drivers gave me $100 for each joggery type person in myn ole and ask me not to fiil hole inn as they earn money from taking broken peoples off to get fixed?

now lets see that's 64 joggery type people (broken) at $100..........mmmmmmmmmmm... minus 4, add three, subtract twelveteen..................hey boyz that $437.63 ive earned from the ole............. anybody want to buy sharez in my new venture? I iz going shopping for a jcb to dig holes fasterz............
    That would be like buying BBRY shares...old and tired...
    Beach Hole Video | Break.com
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 12:18 PM
    That would be like buying BBRY shares...old and tired...
    Beach Hole Video | Break.com
    Why have you made some of your writing blue?
    10-23-13 12:23 PM
    You need to talk to Archimedes, been there done that:
    The Sand Reckoner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 12:26 PM
    Why have you made some of your writing blue?
    Just a copy-berry...
    “Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.”
    10-23-13 12:31 PM
    I thought that was a S_O_M original. What a let down.
    10-23-13 12:35 PM
    Yeah, he should stick to making shoes...not a good quipper.
    10-23-13 12:43 PM
    Haven't you noticed yet? Even the laughter that surrounds sad_old_man is prerecorded!
    10-23-13 12:47 PM
    Yeah, he should stick to making shoes...not a good quipper.
    I thought he made crackers and cookies in the tree with those other little freaks
    10-23-13 12:50 PM
7,608 ... 164165166167168 ...