Just remember: I live in Amsterdam. No other city has to suffer your wrath. Don't forget: Amsterdam!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-12-13 08:40 AM
    Just remember: I live in Amsterdam. No other city has to suffer your wrath. Don't forget: Amsterdam!
    Where's that?
    10-12-13 08:50 AM
    where's that?
    gps - 52.36218, 4.91089
    10-12-13 08:53 AM
    gps - 52.36218, 4.91089
    Listen Elvis Jackson, why do I get a sneaking feeling that you DONT lives in sterdam and that sombodyone you do hate livesed there and your just trying to get me to bomb the city so you cans laugh at them? Bit sneaky that's of you dutch thingy!
    Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    10-12-13 09:03 AM
    Listen Elvis Jackson, why do I get a sneaking feeling that you DONT lives in sterdam and that sombodyone you do hate livesed there and your just trying to get me to bomb the city so you cans laugh at them? Bit sneaky that's of you dutch thingy!
    When have I EVER lied to you?
    10-12-13 09:06 AM
    When have I EVER lied to you?
    CrackBerry won't allow me to type in that much information!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-12-13 09:12 AM
    CrackBerry won't allow me to type in that much information!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, I propose a "lie off"... Your last 999 posts against mine. Who would have the highest average amount of (however white) lies per post, you think?
    10-12-13 09:48 AM
    Okay, I propose a "lie off"... Your last 999 posts against mine. Who would have the highest average amount of (however white) lies per post, you think?
    You! Of course.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-12-13 10:08 AM
    The main difference between the Blackberry Playbook OS & Microsoft Windows is that the first one just absolutely doesn't let you in, while the second tempts and teases you with solutions that might work if you got the time to Google/Bing them for three hours. Still don't know what I prefer/loathe more...
    I think I understand. After 4 years with my current Windows system, last week, I lost the little speaker icon in the taskbar. Googling shows that it does occasionally disappear in various Windows incarnations and that once gone ALWAYS GONE. Why? No idea. So maybe another 20 hours of googling will turn up and answer that can actually return it.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-12-13 10:10 AM
    You! Of course.
    Luckily your charm is bigger than your lies...
    10-12-13 10:12 AM
    I think I understand. After 4 years with my current Windows system, last week, I lost the little speaker icon in the taskbar. Googling shows that it does occasionally disappear in various Windows incarnations and that once gone ALWAYS GONE. Why? No idea. So maybe another 20 hours of googling will turn up and answer that can actually return it.
    I assume you already tried the near-mythical, but surprisingly often quite helpful "system restore"?
    10-12-13 10:16 AM
    I assume you already tried the near-mythical, but surprisingly often quite helpful "system restore"?
    Couple of non parametric end users let loose again I see?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    10-12-13 10:38 AM
    end users
    I wouldn't call myself an "end user". With all the "show-stopping" bugs in Windows over the years I'm more of a "I have hardly gotten a chance to ever truly begin user"!

PS Should've stuck with Windows 2000. Compatibility and security be d*mned...
    10-12-13 11:12 AM
    I looooooves Amsterdam ... ganja .. marijuana cannabis ... oooh dear oil' mme

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-12-13 11:35 AM
    Just reinstal the sound driver ..

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-12-13 11:36 AM
    See what you critters brought me to. Talking about eating duck all the time, you made me a cannibal last night for supper. I had Smoked Duck and Italian Sausage Panini with Goat cheese. I fill so guilty!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000526.jpg  
    10-12-13 11:58 AM
    I fill so guilty!
    Yes, I vaguely recall feeling that too after my first act of cannibalism.
    It passes rather quickly, if there's nothing else to eat, though...

edit: And if there was something else to eat, just pretend there wasn't.
    Lying to yourself is easier than living with the guilt...
    10-12-13 12:05 PM
    Yes, I vaguely recall feeling that too after my first act of cannibalism.
    It passes rather quickly, if there's nothing else to eat, though...

edit: And if there was something else to eat, just pretend there wasn't.
    Lying to yourself is easier than living with the guilt...
    I lie to myself every day about a lot of things.
    10-12-13 12:14 PM
    I lie to myself every day about a lot of things.
    Like "I really like my Playbook" and "I do enjoy the valuable time I spend at Crackberry"?
    10-12-13 12:24 PM
    Like "I really like my Playbook" and "I do enjoy the valuable time I spend at Crackberry"?
    Don't put words in my mouth. I do like both of those.
    I was talking about lying about being handsome, smart ect. We all know thats not the truth.
    10-12-13 12:32 PM
    I'm off to another football game. Here's one from last night in Northern Alabama.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000498.jpg  
    10-12-13 12:36 PM
    S*O*M: A cellar is hollowed ground not hallowed ground. And who really is Miss Morgana. I'm scared.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-12-13 01:25 PM
    And who really is Miss Morgana. I'm scared.
    I know how you feel: for my first 426 posts sad_old_man scared the h*ll out of me...
    10-12-13 02:06 PM
    S*O*M: A cellar is hollowed ground not hallowed ground. And who really is Miss Morgana. I'm scared.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    This is hallowed ground Mr dutchy and as for the other? you do well to be scared!!!!!!!! Petrified even?

Attachment 210109

Attachment 210111

luv my celler I does
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-12-13 02:08 PM
    And who really is Miss Morgana. I'm scared.
    Actually it is a shared account. An experiment in getting banned .
    We all share the responsibility of writing posts. If you want I can send the login details per PM...
    10-12-13 02:10 PM
7,608 ... 148149150151152 ...