That may be the case but..........................don't you know it's blasphemy not to say that all babies are beautiful? Like there has never been an ugly baby born into the world ever?

They all start absoultely beautiful, but 49% of em turn into Sad Old Men.

Now take two steps to the left so I can swat you with my tail.
    I disagree. There are some fugly babies out there.
    02-10-14 03:57 PM
    Off shore "accounts"????

c
    LOL Well done!!
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    02-10-14 04:11 PM
    Yous has got the ang of this knitted thing very fast quick yous has see eh?
    sharper than a samuri sword & faster than lightning...
    02-10-14 06:17 PM
    What's more concerning is the rumour going around in Key West that he's been blown' ashore
    Don't ever scare me like that again!!
    02-10-14 07:47 PM
    Wot? I is a fliers not a sealor type personbodys see eh? (although I does have a boat/ship (depending on who you ask)) ?
    You're a knit, fancy not knowing a norse.

As for asking depending about your boat/ship, I'll give it a spin.
    02-10-14 07:49 PM
    depending on who you ask
    In yout case it would seem to be more of a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of situation...
    dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    02-11-14 04:30 AM
    U

Ok you sailor type person you. I is now knitting yous wiv my likkle swordy type thingy and from henceforth and from now you is will be known, honored and respected as a full knit of the odd shaped table and will bear the name Sir Captain of all sees and are sworn to protectes all creatures on the high sees oh and the low sees as well as see. Arisen Sir Captain and takes you rightfully place at the odd shaped table. Your likkle swordy thingy will arrive for you as soon as Amazon gets some more stock in see but wee and I and all the other fellow knits will recognize yous wivout your likkle swordy thing so you is ok.

ps yous also gets .00001% of all purchases at Walmart see eh?
    Okay, so now that we gots a real boat person knighted (aka, SEAWARRIOR), can we all get on the boat?
    BTW:
    1)how soon after we get on, do they start handing out them pretty coloured drinks wif the likkle umbrelas
    2) When does the disco start?
    3) Are we stopping at a diffrent island every day?
    4) how far is the bingo room from the disco - just in case I get lost -- again
    Last edited by castoridae; 02-11-14 at 07:57 AM.
    02-11-14 07:07 AM
    Okay, so now that we gots a real boat person knighted (aka, SEAWARRIOR), can we all get on the boat?
    BTW:
    1)how soon after we get on, do they start handing out them pretty coloured drinks wif the likkle umbrelas
    1) right away
    2) when the DJ gets on the boat/ship
    3) ask someone who nose, not SOM cos he's being a knit
    4) two fat ducks!!
    02-11-14 10:58 AM
    BTW:
    no disco allowed @ sea,,, strictly rock & blues,,, ,,, & to truly know the majesty of the ocean, you should spend @ least 5 days more than 20 miles from shore,,, nowhere else on earth, ('cept a small island or very large lake), can you see the sun rise & set over the water on the same day...
    02-11-14 11:23 AM
    no disco allowed @ sea,,, strictly rock & blues,,, ,,, & to truly know the majesty of the ocean, you should spend @ least 5 days more than 20 miles from shore,,, nowhere else on earth, ('cept a small island or very large lake), can you see the sun rise & set over the water on the same day...
    ok no disco, rock & blues - yes (Elvis & Muddy Waters?), but what about line dancing??
    at least 5 days at sea - yes, did that, but too drunk to remember... which brings us back to...
    the pretty coloured drinks wif likkle umbrelas??
    will the bingo room be far from the line dancing - again in case I get lost like before
    02-11-14 11:32 AM
    BTW:
    1) have you seen the crew? You shouldn't eat or drink anything onboard unless you had your Twinrix shot, gargle before and after with disel fuel, and you are wearing a hazmat suit.

2) Having seen the crew you should realize that it's disco 24/7.

3) Are you sure you still want to get on this boat? I'm sure there is a Carnival cruise full of influenza that may be a better option.

4) Gambling on this cruise starts at the dock. Consider yourself lucky if you get lost on the way to the pier.

I think this ship should spend a lot longer than five days at sea and a hell of a lot farther away than 20 miles from the NA shoreline.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 02-11-14 at 12:00 PM.
    02-11-14 11:33 AM
    ok no disco, rock & blues - yes (Elvis & Muddy Waters?), but what about line dancing??
    at least 5 days at sea - yes, did that, but too drunk to remember... which brings us back to...
    the pretty coloured drinks wif likkle umbrelas??
    will the bingo room be far from the line dancing - again in case I get lost like before
    line dancin's ok,,, i like watchin' the honeys do their thing...
    02-11-14 01:00 PM
    1) have you seen the crew? You shouldn't eat or drink anything onboard unless you had your Twinrix shot, gargle before and after with disel fuel, and you are wearing a hazmat suit.

2) Having seen the crew you should realize that it's disco 24/7.

3) Are you sure you still want to get on this boat? I'm sure there is a Carnival cruise full of influenza that may be a better option.

4) Gambling on this cruise starts at the dock. Consider yourself lucky if you get lost on the way to the pier.

I think this ship should spend a lot longer than five days at sea and a hell of a lot farther away than 20 miles from the NA shoreline.
    all you need are 12.1 miles,,, after that, you're in int'l waters & anything goes,,, 20 miles & no one will eff w/ you...
    02-11-14 01:01 PM
    Ok listen ear Sir Sailor savior of the high and low sees, what is we goin to does wiv these landlubbers critters thingys eh see? Ok dudes and dudesses when I is gettin this boat/ship (depending on who you ask) started in the engines we is settin out for the wild blue yonder see eh? The rules are shorts and simplest sees just like I is so listen carefully cause I is askin questions later?

18. I is always right?
    4. Sandbanks and coral reefs are considered tropical islands?
    16. Bingo (whatever that is) may only be used below the water line by persondodies not issued wiv lifejackets or anything else useful?
    9. Hignore the knitted sailor when he mentions 20 miles out at see see. We is not goin on a world cruises we is just sailin see?
    21. Striklty striktly no under any sirkumstases is and colored brellas goin in pretty colored drinks?
    2. No sunbathing when the tide goes out under any stances?
    5. Anybodypersons found emptying diapers into the jakkuzi will be asked (forsed) to walked the planks see eh (you know who I meen)?
    11. In the case of extreme emergency (shortage of alcohol) the personbodys clossesed to the door/hatch/other thingy will be sponsible for plenishment of supplies?
    18. If any of my decisions are wrong then rule 18 applies?
    6. Sir Sailor of the high and low sees is the overuling authoritities as he is the only personbodys that's knowing what we is doing? (unless I says otherwisesed) see eh?

Welcomes aboard see eh?
    02-11-14 01:06 PM
    You're a knit, fancy not knowing a norse.

As for asking depending about your boat/ship, I'll give it a spin.
    Tricky eh for a Q10 owner eh see? My boat/ship (depending who you ask) does not spin see eh? Oh well the uvver ship if you call it that does see but not the one that sits in the water see.
    Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    02-11-14 01:13 PM
    The rules are shorts and simplest sees just like I is so listen carefully cause I is askin questions later?

5. Anybodypersons found emptying diapers into the jakkuzi will be asked (forsed) to walked the planks see eh (you know who I meen)?

Oh I does so like the bubbles but I don't go for that planking thingy.

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-untitled.png
    02-11-14 01:32 PM
    The rules are shorts and simplest sees just like I is so listen carefully cause I is askin questions later?

Oh I does so like the bubbles but I don't go for that planking thingy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.png 
Views:	199 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	246952
    Don't forgets you is high rankin on this ear boat/ship (depending on who you ask) see eh?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-tjsmall001.jpg
    02-11-14 01:46 PM
    Ok listen ear Sir Sailor savior of the high and low sees, what is we goin to does wiv these landlubbers critters thingys eh see? Ok dudes and dudesses when I is gettin this boat/ship (depending on who you ask) started in the engines we is settin out for the wild blue yonder see eh? The rules are shorts and simplest sees just like I is so listen carefully cause I is askin questions later?

18. I is always right?
    4. Sandbanks and coral reefs are considered tropical islands?
    16. Bingo (whatever that is) may only be used below the water line by persondodies not issued wiv lifejackets or anything else useful?
    9. Hignore the knitted sailor when he mentions 20 miles out at see see. We is not goin on a world cruises we is just sailin see?
    21. Striklty striktly no under any sirkumstases is and colored brellas goin in pretty colored drinks?
    2. No sunbathing when the tide goes out under any stances?
    11. In the case of extreme emergency (shortage of alcohol) the personbodys clossesed to the door/hatch/other thingy will be sponsible for plenishment of supplies?
    18. If any of my decisions are wrong then rule 18 applies?
    6. Sir Sailor of the high and low sees is the overuling authoritities as he is the only personbodys that's knowing what we is doing? (unless I says otherwisesed) see eh?

Welcomes aboard see eh?
    landlubbing polywog critters are expected to perform menial tasks; i.e. drink fetching, head cleaning/maintainance, line/pole dancing, food gathering/preparation, etc., & will be used as food if shipwrecked & no other food source is available, (don't forget the bbq sauce),,, so be sure to beach us on a reasonably self-sustanant isle...
    02-11-14 02:34 PM
    landlubbing polywog critters are expected to perform menial tasks; i.e. drink fetching, head cleaning/maintainance, line/pole dancing, food gathering/preparation, etc., & will be used as food if shipwrecked & no other food source is available, (don't forget the bbq sauce),,, so be sure to beach us on a reasonably self-sustanant isle...
    Is we not stayin closest to the shore...........like at the moorings see eh...............we can make brum brum noises and splash water on them so they think they is at see see eh?
    02-11-14 02:37 PM
    Don't forgets you is high rankin on this ear boat/ship (depending on who you ask) see eh?

Name:	TJsmall001.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	246954
    Just so long as noone mistakes me for the REAR admiral
    02-11-14 02:39 PM
    Oh they is only boys playin? Take no notice...............he he he he!!!!!!

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-gay.jpg
    02-11-14 02:50 PM
    Red Alert.... Red Alert

02-11-14 02:53 PM
    Red Alert.... Red Alert

Views:	138 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	246976

Views:	136 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	246978
    But I showded them a piktures of yous and they wants to meats you sees eh?
    02-11-14 03:00 PM
    But I showded them a piktures of yous and they wants to meats you sees eh?
    Thanks but I stick to the Great White North where's we likes Polar bears and we keep the temps down to deter such behaviour.
    02-11-14 03:09 PM
    Thanks but I stick to the Great White North where's we likes Polar bears and we keep the temps down to deter such behaviour.
    Ok then just me and Sir Sailor and the FREE booze and the FREE food and the FREE sunshine and the FREE radicals and the............where did they come from.............hey Sir Sailor did you bring all these radicals see eh?
    02-11-14 03:18 PM
7,608 ... 265266267268269 ...