It can also be ajar?
    depending on the set condition of the ship,(xray, yolk, zebra, dog zebra) yes,,, @ GQ, (general quarters/battle stations), all watertight/airtight fittings are secured...
    dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    02-07-14 08:54 PM
    Never knew that! I thought the "door" was also a hatch!

Please note that it is possible to learn sompthin in this here thread!! Proceed with caution!!
    something that shouldn't be confused w/ doors, but often is...
    Cynycl, dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    02-07-14 08:58 PM
    depending on the set condition of the ship,(xray, yolk, zebra, dog zebra) yes,,, @ GQ, (general quarters/battle stations), all watertight/airtight fittings are secured...
    Well my general quarters is just off to the left of the lounges see eh? Is they right eh or should the be somewhere else? Also where is the indicator thingys on this boat/ship (depending on who you ask) You know them likkle flashing thingies for turning left and right or red and green, at junctions see eh?
    02-08-14 06:27 AM
    Well my general quarters is just off to the left of the lounges see eh? Is they right eh or should the be somewhere else? Also where is the indicator thingys on this boat/ship (depending on who you ask) You know them likkle flashing thingies for turning left and right or red and green, at junctions see eh?
    You must let the boat know where it is before you put it in the water..see? How else does it know where is right or left see? Must press upgrade to get the latest software see? Also input the crayola color scheme see? Right now it's color blind see? Also the backing up signal very important see? At least it knows which is head and which is tail see?
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    02-08-14 07:14 AM
    You must let the boat know where it is before you put it in the water..see? How else does it know where is right or left see? Must press upgrade to get the latest software see? Also input the crayola color scheme see? Right now it's color blind see? Also the backing up signal very important see? At least it knows which is head and which is tail see?
    Quiets yous rabble! I is repository in my lounges wiv some bokkles while I is workin it outs see eh? Its complexicatedion this boat ship thingy eh. Owners manual looks like a sears cataloged and I is confuzzed see. I is gonna chill so knock three timeses if you wants to come in?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-fairline-squadron-60-5-1024x689.jpg
    02-08-14 07:54 AM
    Oh sorry wrong lotteries see eh? My mistakes I is sorry?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-fairline-squadron-65-44627110130650685055546653694566x.jpg
    02-08-14 07:57 AM
    The ships chef?

Attachment 245809
    Bwahahahaha
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    02-08-14 08:34 AM
    I really hope that these pictures are not from SOM'S personal albums.... The ship cats were cute, but the other ones... Yech
    You know what they say: in Morocco, you can get two good night's for one hello sailor
    02-08-14 08:35 AM
    How the Navy navigate:

02-08-14 08:39 AM
    EVERYONE IS ASSIGNED A GQ "STATION", & A POSITION IN THAT STATION,,, THE LOCATION & YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY VARIES, USUALLY DEPENDENT ON RATING/PAYGRADE,,, I WOULD SUGGEST A DAMAGE CONTROL/EMERGENCY COURSE IF AVAILABLE,,, IF I WAS THERE, I COULD SCHOOL YA GOOD,,, THE BIGGEST ASSET IS TO * KNOW YOUR SHIP*, EVERY DETAIL, EVERY BOLT, & CONDUCT A DRILL OR 2 REGULARLY,,, AS FOR BLINKERS, (WHAT WE YANKS CALL 'EM), BOATS/SHIPS DON'T HAVE 'EM,,, JUST STICK YOUR ARM OUT THE WINDOW & USE PROPER HAND SIGNALS, ,,, (IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, SITUATIONAL/SURROUNDING AWARENESS IS YOUR FRIEND,,, LIKE IN A CAR, IT'S THE OTHER GUY YOU'VE GOT TO WATCH OUT FOR)...

oops,,, cap button got stuck & i'm too lazy to rewrite all that...
    02-08-14 09:25 AM
    EVERYONE IS ASSIGNED A GQ "STATION", & A POSITION IN THAT STATION,,, THE LOCATION & YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY VARIES, USUALLY DEPENDENT ON RATING/PAYGRADE,,, I WOULD SUGGEST A DAMAGE CONTROL/EMERGENCY COURSE IF AVAILABLE,,, IF I WAS THERE, I COULD SCHOOL YA GOOD,,, THE BIGGEST ASSET IS TO * KNOW YOUR SHIP*, EVERY DETAIL, EVERY BOLT, & CONDUCT A DRILL OR 2 REGULARLY,,, AS FOR BLINKERS, (WHAT WE YANKS CALL 'EM), BOATS/SHIPS DON'T HAVE 'EM,,, JUST STICK YOUR ARM OUT THE WINDOW & USE PROPER HAND SIGNALS, ,,, (IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, SITUATIONAL/SURROUNDING AWARENESS IS YOUR FRIEND,,, LIKE IN A CAR, IT'S THE OTHER GUY YOU'VE GOT TO WATCH OUT FOR)...

oops,,, cap button got stuck & i'm too lazy to rewrite all that...
    Yous just likes to be diffikult yous does sailor and confuzzed mees yous dous. So let's analyticallydisect that conversation help post sedan eh?

3. I is checkin my boats/ship (depending on who you ask) all over the places and I cannot finds a station. Not no bus station or not no railaway station then see?
    1. I is not understandin most of the uvver big wordy thingys so I is makin my own konklusions as to how you mean your wordy thingys see eh?
    9. Hand siginalls I is knowing about so ok?
    6. I is havin no schools as well as no stations.
    7. I is knowin my boat/ship (depending on who you ask) intimatellied as I know in grate details every buttons and dially thingys that I doesn't know what they meens see eh?
    3. Wot was the question?
    4.5.6.1 I don't cares cause I can sea the see, I is on my boat/ship (depending on who you ask) relaxinged wiv a bokkles so in my heads in is sailing on the high sees and if I is sunk bt a camouflaged icybergs I only has to jump off the boat/ship (depending on who you ask) back onto my mooringsed see eh?
    dazzleaj and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    02-08-14 10:50 AM
    Yous just likes to be diffikult yous does sailor and confuzzed mees yous dous. So let's analyticallydisect that conversation help post sedan eh?

3. I is checkin my boats/ship (depending on who you ask) all over the places and I cannot finds a station. Not no bus station or not no railaway station then see?
    1. I is not understandin most of the uvver big wordy thingys so I is makin my own konklusions as to how you mean your wordy thingys see eh?
    9. Hand siginalls I is knowing about so ok?
    6. I is havin no schools as well as no stations.
    7. I is knowin my boat/ship (depending on who you ask) intimatellied as I know in grate details every buttons and dially thingys that I doesn't know what they meens see eh?
    3. Wot was the question?
    4.5.6.1 I don't cares cause I can sea the see, I is on my boat/ship (depending on who you ask) relaxinged wiv a bokkles so in my heads in is sailing on the high sees and if I is sunk bt a camouflaged icybergs I only has to jump off the boat/ship (depending on who you ask) back onto my mooringsed see eh?
    3- look harder,,, when in doubt RTFM...
    1- get a thesaurus...
    9- well done...
    6- common sense will also work,,, you may find some in that bottle somewhere...
    7- where are the extinguishers/ med kit/ life preservers/ flare gun located & how long does it take to get to them in a hurry??? DO NOT get up & look, no cheating,,, instead of the lounge, drink @ in the Cap'ns chair,,, study/ familarize everything around you...
    3- h3ll if i know...
    4.5.6.1- you're not close enuf to the bermuda triangle to get icebergs this time of year...
    02-08-14 03:12 PM
    1- get a thesaurus...
    9- well done...
    7- where are the extinguishers/ med kit/ life preservers/ flare gun located & how long does it take to get to them in a hurry??? DO NOT get up & look, no cheating,,, instead of the lounge, drink @ in the Cap'ns chair,,, study/ familarize everything around you...
    3- h3ll if i know...
    4.5.6.1- you're not close enuf to the bermuda triangle to get icebergs this time of year...
    Well done my aquatic companion! You may have saved the lubbericaun.(lubber+leprechaun) Perhaps we won't hear that SOM has been changed to Soggy Old Munchkin!
    SEAWARRIOR and sad_old_man like this.
    02-08-14 05:12 PM
    1- get a thesaurus...
    9- well done...
    3- h3ll if i know...
    I is gonna fallerin out wiv yous sailors I is see. I is not knowing my boats has guns on board see so I is looking for one. I is findin this funny likkle gun see in a likkle cupboard see. Whilst vestigatin this likkle gun see it wood appear that I is plagued wiv rouge guns that's has a minds of there own and does not like palm trees see eh. I said to the nice man with the big truck wiv ladders and flashing lights on that it wasn't my faults see but he is shaking his head at me and saying things in a non merican language that I doesn't understand. Anyway I now has two dead trees in my garden and them men's makes me put the guns away. Anymore bright surgestions eh sailor?

ps did I ever knitted yous?
    SEAWARRIOR and dazzleaj like this.
    02-09-14 08:23 AM
    I is gonna fallerin out wiv yous sailors I is see. I is not knowing my boats has guns on board see so I is looking for one. I is findin this funny likkle gun see in a likkle cupboard see. Whilst vestigatin this likkle gun see it wood appear that I is plagued wiv rouge guns that's has a minds of there own and does not like palm trees see eh. I said to the nice man with the big truck wiv ladders and flashing lights on that it wasn't my faults see but he is shaking his head at me and saying things in a non merican language that I doesn't understand. Anyway I now has two dead trees in my garden and them men's makes me put the guns away. Anymore bright surgestions eh sailor?

ps did I ever knitted yous?
    looool!!! if that really happened, i'da love to have seen that,,, & no, i've never been knitted, 'cept by my grandmother many years ago,,, hats & mittens mostly...
    02-09-14 10:18 AM
    looool!!! if that really happened, i'da love to have seen that,,, & no, i've never been knitted, 'cept by my grandmother many years ago,,, hats & mittens mostly...
    Right wells you sailor you you sailor yous! For gettin mees into troubles wiv them firemanybodys and thems policeymanbodys I is goin to knit you I is. Getting on your knees while I gets my thingys out and then I is knitting yous see eh?
    dazzleaj likes this.
    02-09-14 01:08 PM
    Weee me iz sooo sober now Weee wee good ol' jack daniels

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    02-09-14 02:02 PM
    Is you watchin mees eh? I is just havin a biskit in my boat see eh?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000077.jpg
    02-09-14 02:11 PM
    Is you watchin mees eh? I is just havin a biskit in my boat see eh?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000077.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	312.0 KB 
ID:	246390
    Me wants this... yummm!!!

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    02-09-14 02:25 PM
    Too late all gone see eh?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-pea_by_jectcartoon.jpg
    02-09-14 02:40 PM
    Too late all gone see eh?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pea_by_JectCartoon.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	246394
    Ooooh maaaaan :'( I would drink some more see eh?

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2
    02-09-14 03:10 PM
    Right wells you sailor you you sailor yous! For gettin mees into troubles wiv them firemanybodys and thems policeymanbodys I is goin to knit you I is. Getting on your knees while I gets my thingys out and then I is knitting yous see eh?
    somehow that sounds very wrong...
    02-09-14 04:15 PM
    somehow that sounds very wrong...
    That doesn't just SOUND wrong, that plainly IS wrong...
    But we're talking about sad_old_man here, so neither category does apply, I'm afraid.
    02-10-14 05:04 AM
    Ok friends.. BlackBerry 10 is somewhat nice.. but I miss so much that progress bar when sending an email with attachment..

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2
    02-10-14 05:26 AM
    Ok friends.. BlackBerry 10 is somewhat nice.. but I miss so much that progress bar when sending an email with attachment...
    I always thought that a progress bar was a place where you drank while you waited...
    sad_old_man and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    02-10-14 05:39 AM
7,608 ... 263264265266267 ...