Hey SOM I found someone stupider than us today.
    Customer called today and said, last month my gas bill was $108 dollars and there thermostat had been set at 70 deg. now this month there gas bill was $140 and there thermostat is still on 70 deg. The customer asked why would that be. I told the costumer that we have been at subzero temperatures and there heat loss was greater. The costumer replied so what your saying is when it gets colder outside the gas company increases your bill. I said no you used more gas because it's colder outside. Customer said that doesn't make sense if my thermostat is set on 70 deg it should cost the same.
    How do you respond to that?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 10:57 AM
    Customer called today and said, last month my gas bill was $108 dollars and there thermostat had been set at 70 deg. now this month there gas bill was $140 and there thermostat is still on 70 deg. The customer asked why would that be. I told the costumer that we have been at subzero temperatures and there heat loss was greater. The costumer replied so what your saying is when it gets colder outside the gas company increases your bill. I said no you used more gas because it's colder outside. Customer said that doesn't make sense if my thermostat is set on 70 deg it should cost the same.

Posted via CB10
    Did you not explain that it was likely they spent more time in the last month staring at the light whilst holding the fridge door open, than the month prior?
    02-04-14 11:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    Try explaining the laws of thermodynamics or maybe a simple heat flow equation. Or the Bernoulli equation. Or maybe tell them it is like driving a car uphill. The outside temperature is like the bottom of the hill and the inside temperature is like the top of the hill.

Also ask if the person has a tablet and find out which kind.
    02-04-14 11:57 AM
    Try explaining the laws of thermodynamics or maybe a simple heat flow equation. Or the Bernoulli equation. Or maybe tell them it is like driving a car uphill. The outside temperature is like the bottom of the hill and the inside temperature is like the top of the hill.

Also ask if the person has a tablet and find out which kind.
    I did all of that, still no compression. I final told them it is what it is and it seemed that they exsepted that.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 12:09 PM
    I did all of that, still no compression. I final told them it is what it is and it seemed that they exsepted that.

Posted via CB10
    Zaktly see? Don't overcomplikates the issue. night follows day otherwise you wouldn't know when it's bedtime wood yous see eh?
    02-04-14 01:31 PM
    I is not alone!
    Attachment 244840
    Beaver PLEASE puts the bokkles down now and keeps it in a safe place please see eh?

My god whatever it is the beavers drinking I is havin to have some of that I is see eh?
    02-04-14 01:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    No offense but did we rule out it was not S_O_M calling? Could have been a prank or considering his popcorn challenge and barrier reef solution...ummm...I dunno...just saying...
    02-04-14 01:34 PM
    Zaktly see? Don't overcomplikates the issue. night follows day otherwise you wouldn't know when it's bedtime wood yous see eh?
    I stand corrected...total lucidity...a brainiac!
    02-04-14 01:35 PM
    I stand corrected...total lucidity...a brainiac!
    Big sofistikated wordy things gain eh see grape.......... It's no wunders I drinks see eh?
    02-04-14 01:38 PM
    No offense but did we rule out it was not S_O_M calling? Could have been a prank or considering his popcorn challenge and barrier reef solution...ummm...I dunno...just saying...
    It was no prank grape. And he was a she. I told here that she had a 70 percent eff furnace and 30 percent of her gas bills were going up the chimney to the birds. I also told her we could lower her gas bill by 26 percent by changing out the furnace to a 96 percent one. After I gave her a price of $2950.00 for the furnace replacement and telling her it would pay for it self in a short time, she said that was not worth it. I guess she can keep paying the gas company. Pay it now or pay for it later.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 01:56 PM
    It was no prank grape. And he was a she. I told here that she had a 70 percent eff furnace and 30 percent of her gas bills were going up the chimney to the birds. I also told her we could lower her gas bill by 26 percent by changing out the furnace to a 96 percent one. After I gave her a price of $2950.00 for the furnace replacement and telling her it would pay for it self in a short time, she said that was not worth it. I guess she can keep paying the gas company. Pay it now or pay for it later.

Posted via CB10
    Haha, OK. You could of got her with that bill averaging plan, e.g. how that "saves" her money...
    Cynycl, dphjeff, dazzleaj and 1 others like this.
    02-04-14 02:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    I says pay for it now see eh? That's cause I can't find anyonebodyperson to supplies me brandy that I drinks now and they let's me pay for it later see eh?
    02-04-14 02:03 PM
    I says pay for it now see eh? That's cause I can't find anyonebodyperson to supplies me brandy that I drinks now and they let's me pay for it later see eh?
    well it's about time you picked up a tab for something
    02-04-14 02:36 PM
    well it's about time you picked up a tab for something
    Just picked up a tab today see so there........

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-danscar.jpg
    02-04-14 02:50 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danscar.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	244910
    Totaled you other new car already. I see.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 02:57 PM

How much did that run the Merican taxpayers?
    02-04-14 03:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    So, tell her that to keep her house the same temperature, the furnace has to work harder when its colder outside. and so it uses more fuel, an that's why in the summer it doesn't use any fuel cause its warm outside?
    Some people are too stupid to live.
    02-04-14 04:00 PM
    That last remark exposes your true colors a bit too vividly IMHO.
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 02-04-14 at 05:03 PM.
    02-04-14 04:15 PM
    That last remark exposes your truly colors a bit too vividly IMHO.
    I thought everything on here was black and white.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 04:22 PM

I think that is what he bought his son for passing the driver's test. What kind of a father buys THAT for his son??? Son should disown him IMHO..
    02-04-14 05:17 PM
    Does it have training wheels?
    02-04-14 05:30 PM
    Does it have training wheels?
    It IS a training wheel!
    02-04-14 08:27 PM
    I found a z10 dev alpha B at 50$ should I buy it?

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    02-05-14 06:25 AM
    I think that is what he bought his son for passing the driver's test. What kind of a father buys THAT for his son??? Son should disown him IMHO..
    You are correct it was a present for my 17yr old. The choice of car and colour were completely the choice of my son and nothing to do with me. Sometimes I do wonder if he is actually mine?
    02-05-14 07:24 AM
    It's them lazy groundshogs causin all this horryble weather!
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-air_20140205_00000.jpg
    02-05-14 07:36 AM
7,608 ... 257258259260261 ...