Terrible! - but eatin moderadiators, wif a bit o salt, now there's good eatin
    Wot does moderadiators taste like see eh?
    02-01-14 01:31 PM
    Chicken - antifreeze blend?
    02-01-14 02:06 PM
    Chit?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 02:12 PM
    Chit?

Posted via CB10
    Chit tastin chicken wiv antifreeze?.................mmmmmmmmmmm......novel idea........
    dphjeff, dazzleaj, Cynycl and 1 others like this.
    02-02-14 07:43 AM
    Hey z10 owners... on the 10.2.1 does your appearance is black like the Q10 or you have to set up manual?

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    02-02-14 02:03 PM
    Chit tastin chicken wiv antifreeze?.................mmmmmmmmmmm......novel idea........
    Probably not a good idea to salt it down for those long sea voyages.
    02-02-14 04:14 PM
    Hey z10 owners... on the 10.2.1 does your appearance is black like the Q10 or you have to set up manual?

try the z10 forum...
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    02-03-14 07:44 AM
    try the z10 forum...
    Already solved thanks..

02-03-14 12:11 PM
    OM Jesus H Christ almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!! I is had to come back for to the UK for to let my lad is gonna wants to takes his driving test see eh and breefly I is sayin its COLD? and I does meens COLD....... I is havin to wear my coat and I is havin to drinks brandy and I is missing my boat as well. Me and my boat has bonded see (that's a male thing beaver) and I is anguished and missin her I is see eh? By the ways did I mension that it's COLD?
    dazzleaj, dphjeff, Cynycl and 2 others like this.
    02-03-14 12:39 PM
    Hit it S_O_M!
    02-03-14 02:03 PM
    OM Jesus H Christ almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!! I is had to come back for to the UK for to let my lad is gonna wants to takes his driving test see eh and breefly I is sayin its COLD? and I does meens COLD....... I is havin to wear my coat and I is havin to drinks brandy and I is missing my boat as well. Me and my boat has bonded see (that's a male thing beaver) and I is anguished and missin her I is see eh? By the ways did I mension that it's COLD?
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-cold.jpg PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-leprechaun-leap-s.jpg

Chose one!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-freezing-cold.jpg  
    02-03-14 02:22 PM
    Like havin to drink brandy is a problem.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 02:57 PM
    I think now that SOM's back in the Motherland, it would be a good time to revisit the Brittish are coming alarm protocol in order to protect Merica from the next invasion. You know one if by air, two if by boat.........
    02-03-14 03:13 PM
    I think now that SOM's back in the Motherland, it would be a good time to revisit the Brittish are coming alarm protocol in order to protect Merica from the next invasion. You know one if by air, two if by boat.........
    I is not gone only till Sundays. He takes his test on Friday then we is coming back see eh?
    dazzleaj, dphjeff, Cynycl and 2 others like this.
    02-03-14 03:36 PM
    I is not gone only till Sundays. He takes his test on Friday then we is coming back see eh?
    Plenty of time to build the Atlantic Wall.
    02-03-14 03:44 PM
    Plenty of time to build the Atlantic Wall.
    Why cause we is flying see eh?
    02-03-14 03:51 PM
    It's going to be a really tall wall
    02-03-14 04:01 PM
    This ))))))
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_20140204_104909.png

Hirazi Blue likes this.
    02-04-14 02:49 AM
    Death to all groundhogs, specially that Wiarton Willie and. Skenectady Sam !
    02-04-14 06:04 AM
    OK, Bieber. Get the egg launcher ready...get those hens a-laying!
    02-04-14 08:12 AM
    Death to all groundhogs, specially that Wiarton Willie and. Skenectady Sam !
    Wot?
    dazzleaj likes this.
    02-04-14 09:19 AM
    Wot?
    We is havin to shovel snow and wear coats an stuff cause o them nasty groundhogs seen their shadows an all. They didn't see nufin, they just be lazy little liars!
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    02-04-14 09:27 AM
    We is havin to shovel snow and wear coats an stuff cause o them nasty groundhogs seen their shadows an all. They didn't see nufin, they just be lazy little liars!
    Ok beaver put the bokkles down an get back in the pond see like a good likkle beavers...........

What's the world coming to when we get drinkin beavers makin nonunderstandables posture thingys eh?
    dazzleaj and castoridae like this.
    02-04-14 09:36 AM
    Ok beaver put the bokkles down an get back in the pond see like a good likkle beavers...........

What's the world coming to when we get drinkin beavers makin nonunderstandables posture thingys eh?
    I is not alone!
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-groundhog.jpg
    02-04-14 10:11 AM

We all should have good posture. Shoulders back, stomach in (as far as possible) chins up (both of them) eyes straight ahead! Now march proudly into life! Well, at least try not to trip over you own feet....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-04-14 10:18 AM
7,608 ... 256257258259260 ...