The update must have gotten lost in the mail. No update for me until the middle of February.

Posted via CB10
    The border monkeys must be holding it up
    01-28-14 09:02 AM
    The border monkeys must be holding it up
    Them bas *****!
    01-28-14 09:07 AM
    That's not a clock and it isn't 1900 hours. That's my thermostat and it's fn cold out.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah and I was gonna ast ifn that's in fairygrade or celery, but it don't matter cause -19's fracken cold in any lingo!
    01-28-14 09:13 AM
    Yeah and I was gonna ast ifn that's in fairygrade or celery, but it don't matter cause -19's fracken cold in any lingo!
    Its fairygrade and you ain't whistling dixie Beaver.
    01-28-14 09:22 AM
    Its fairygrade and you ain't whistling dixie Beaver.
    That's about -28 in celery an we usually only gets that bad with the windchill !
    01-28-14 09:46 AM
    You know it's cold outside when......................

You go outside and it's cold.

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-untitled.png
    01-28-14 10:18 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.png 
Views:	295 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	242707
    Smart arsh

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 10:25 AM
    Smart arsh

Posted via CB10
    Always preferable to a rash that smarts
    01-28-14 10:44 AM
    That's about -28 in celery an we usually only gets that bad with the windchill !
    Buy a Canada Goose jacket like mine see eh? They are guaranteed to keep you warm down to -45
    01-28-14 12:16 PM
    Brummmmm Brummmmm full speed ahead boys................avast you scurvy dogs........Brummmmm................get out of the way you dork............landlubbers honestly........Brummmmm more speed scotty.............keep a sharp eye out for icyburgers lookout and make full steam engine room........load the torpedoes forrard and after........oh got none of those thingies......... (note to myself, equip the rigger wiv them torpeedy thingies) now where was I? Oh yes cast off forrard and cast off after we is on our ways to the high sees see eh?
    01-28-14 03:15 PM
    I think it's more like this:

c
    01-28-14 03:33 PM
    what shall we christen the s.s. lepranome?

Govn't Handout?

Reef Mark III?

Gnome & Whistle?

All suggestions welcome
    01-28-14 08:42 PM
    Obviously we can't use ss unless it is a submarine according to US Navy rules. There could be an SS Barracuda. We will have to use a public name like Monkey Business II or Wild Gaelic Dream or Case of Brandy. But has he said what flag he is flying? Is it the Stars and Stripes or the Union Jack or maybe the skull and crossbones? Anchors aweigh.
    01-28-14 09:07 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.png 
Views:	295 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	242707
    It is -19, with a windchill of -30 celery right now, lovely morning in Toronto
    01-29-14 03:39 AM

Govn't Handout?

Reef Mark III?

Gnome & Whistle?

All suggestions welcome
    The iceberg hunter? the potted palm murderer? the inglan/Flaidah flyer? Lepronome's Leap?
    01-29-14 03:40 AM
    It is -19, with a windchill of -30 celery right now, lovely morning in Toronto
    We are going to have a heat wave on Saturday it's going to be around 40 degrees (that's 4 degrees C for you Beaver). I can run around outside in my Speedo's.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 05:57 AM

Govn't Handout?

Reef Mark III?

Gnome & Whistle?

All suggestions welcome
    First it needs a green paint job. Bieber II or Cruise (Tom) II? Pot 'o Gold (Thank you US Taxpayers)?
    01-29-14 07:54 AM
    The iceberg hunter? the potted palm murderer? the inglan/Flaidah flyer? Lepronome's Leap?
    I vote for Lepergnomes Leap!!!!!!

The boat/ships name also gives instructions........

c
    01-29-14 08:29 AM
    First it needs a green paint job. Bieber II or Cruise (Tom) II? Pot 'o Gold (Thank you US Taxpayers)?
    Shuddup yous. Yous agreed to pays me so there see eh? Anyways the likkle boaty thingy is called "Fly Boy" see eh? and when I finds out where the starts button is I'm off into the wild blue yonder see eh?
    01-29-14 08:35 AM
    Shuddup yous. Yous agreed to pays me so there see eh? Anyways the likkle boaty thingy is called "Fly Boy" see eh? and when I finds out where the starts button is I'm off into the wild blue yonder see eh?
    There should be a little plastic or rubber handle attached to a rope at the stern ( arse end ). Just give'er a few sharp tugs and you should be off to the races
    01-29-14 08:52 AM
    There should be a little plastic or rubber handle attached to a rope at the stern ( arse end ). Just give'er a few sharp tugs and you should be off to the races
    Stupid diaper filler. I has pulled the only rope on the back, arse end and it just makes the likkle boaty thingy bang against the garage wall see eh? Then the larms goes off and them men's in them black suits cums shoutin at mees gain see eh?
    01-29-14 09:05 AM
    Stupid diaper filler. I has pulled the only rope on the back, arse end and it just makes the likkle boaty thingy bang against the garage wall see eh? Then the larms goes off and them men's in them black suits cums shoutin at mees gain see eh?
    I thinks yooze is been pulling on the anchor. If the rope has a big metal thingy on the other end that looks like all the forearm tattoos on the retired dudes at the bait and tackle shop.....dats the wrong rope
    01-29-14 09:16 AM
    I thinks yooze is been pulling on the anchor. If the rope has a big metal thingy on the other end that looks like all the forearm tattoos on the retired dudes at the bait and tackle shop.....dats the wrong rope
    No sees cause the hankors is at the front see (that's the pointy bit) one on heech side see eh? Its must be one of theese likkle buttony thingys see eh?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-33068.jpg
    01-29-14 09:24 AM
    Push all of the RED ones.......

c
    01-29-14 02:32 PM
    Push all of the RED ones.......

c
    Mutter mutter I doesn't know I doesn't.......mutter mutter.......i is believin yous and looking for red ones and is no red ones see eh? Mutter mutter........can anyone trust nobodyone recently these days see eh?
    01-29-14 02:38 PM
7,608 ... 252253254255256 ...