Alt-Del-Control
    Mees gonna get me sum icybergs I is..............where's that pesky land lubbing duck then matey......avast you scurvey dogs ya........... Capn leperchaun at you service me heartless......avast...

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-fairline-squadron.jpg
    01-26-14 02:39 PM
    Mees gonna get me sum icybergs I is..............where's that pesky land lubbing duck then matey......avast you scurvey dogs ya........... Capn leperchaun at you service me heartless......avast...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fairline Squadron.JPG 
Views:	448 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	241934
    I'm right here.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 02:41 PM
    I'm right here.

Posted via CB10
    Ooooooooooooo that was quick? ............. Woz you watchin mees eh see?
    01-26-14 02:46 PM
    Ooooooooooooo that was quick? ............. Woz you watchin mees eh see?
    You bet. Waiting to see you ground or swamp that new money pit that you just purchased.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 02:51 PM
    You bet. Waiting to see you ground or swamp that new money pit that you just purchased.

Posted via CB10
    No silly duck its a boat see eh? Not one of them groundy swampy pits see eh?
    01-26-14 03:30 PM
    Not now but with your track record it may not be long.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 03:53 PM
    Wow. I can't believe it has been over 24 hours with no new posts!
    I hope SOM didn't take the whole bunch out on his pretty new white boat and shoot a bunch of holes in the bottom to let the water out!
    Well you know, we've just had the celebration of Robbie Burns, so firztly, peoples were probably out drinkn scotch a worshipping the haggis, then this morning, worshipping at the porcelain altar
    01-26-14 03:55 PM
    Well you know, we've just had the celebration of Robbie Burns, so firztly, peoples were probably out drinkn scotch a worshipping the haggis, then this morning, worshipping at the porcelain altar
    Not speakin to yous silly beaver see eh? Wot you doin sending that dork beeber down ear to Flodira eh? Just no decorum in the world no more........
    01-26-14 04:01 PM
    Not speakin to yous silly beaver see eh? Wot you doin sending that dork beeber down ear to Flodira eh? Just no decorum in the world no more........
    Beaver, erm, Bieber palsy-walsy with you? He buy that for you? He trying to change his badboy image and donate to charity?
    01-26-14 04:13 PM
    She is trying to give you Bieber fever?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 04:14 PM
    Not now but with your track record it may not be long.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. He'll make it to Bermuda Triangle and be lost forever looking for icebergs...
    01-26-14 04:16 PM
    Does anybodyone knows wot these buttons does on my likkle boats see eh please?

Attachment 241635
    The second one (row of seven not lit up) is for the popcorn maker...
    01-26-14 04:18 PM
    I'll be more concern with that popcorn machine coral reef you've been growing see eh?
    01-26-14 05:12 PM
    Well, Flaaidah is about as far as we could send him!
    01-26-14 07:48 PM
    Well, Flaaidah is about as far as we could send him!
    Panama?

Philippians?

Both can be reached by boat!
    01-26-14 11:53 PM
    Well, if that's the furthest you can send him, you might be suffering from a limited WORLD view...
    01-27-14 03:20 AM
    Panama?

Philippians?

Both can be reached by boat!
    Well, see the newspaper story bout that brat is all made to explain what really happened sees.

An me, well I. Kinda I misspoke - should have said 'as far as we could thro him'.

See we had to get Paul Bunyan over, to go get him. An Paul, ya see, he weren't none too happy bout it either, havn to walk all the way up to Ottawa an all, cause he thought he was comin over to visit me - the Beaver - not silly Beiber type thingys. See Paul n me, well we's great friends, wif him choppin trees an me munchin them down. We's spent many a fine day in the bush justa knockin down trees.
    But we tolds him, "Paul Bunyan, when you finds the Beiber, you just pick him up and you can throw him as far as you can! " Well, that right there made good ole Paul feel lots better.

So Paul walzed up over to Ottawa, must have taken him 3-4 minutes! - picked up the Beibs in one hand, stretched out his arm justa bout as far as he could, kinda like oney them ball players, and let rip, as hard an as far as he could!
    An the Beibs, well, that whole story bout him drag racin weren't true at all! Naaaahhh - see he landed in Flaaidah on top o that big fancy yellow car from Paul throw'n him so far there, sees, and the Beibs, well he just hung on to the top for dear life! That fancy car, well it just just coasted along real fast like with the Beibs hangin on for dear life! But the Flaaidah plice, well they sure weren't gonna tell them news guys that now was they?
    The part about that Beibs drinkn was true enough tho.
    01-27-14 06:43 AM
    Bieber having therapy from Usher. Maybe S_O_M should sit in...group therapy...
    01-27-14 07:31 AM
    This truly is way beyond silly on so many levels...
    01-27-14 08:04 AM
    Bieber having therapy from Usher. Maybe S_O_M should sit in...group therapy...
    Oh oh me too. I need some therapy.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 08:21 AM

Name:	Fairline Squadron.JPG 
Views:	448 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	241934
    I sure if we get a look at the sterns (thats the back of the boaty) that we will see the words.......

Wait for it.........

S.S. Minnow..................
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-minnow_big.jpg  
    01-27-14 08:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    Ready any time you is see eh?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-30706225_low.jpg
    01-27-14 08:42 AM
    You don't need therapy, you just need some sane friends!
    01-27-14 08:54 AM
    Ready any time you is see eh?

Name:	30706225_low.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	242121
    I may need some of that therapy at times but I was talking about booze, fast cars, booze, fast women, wild parties. All and did I say booze?

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 08:55 AM
    I may need some of that therapy at times but I was talking about booze, fast cars, booze, fast women, wild parties. All and did I say booze?

Posted via CB10
    Ok yous passed.....you no longer required therapy thingy and you is tokally cured you is see eh?
    01-27-14 09:04 AM
7,608 ... 249250251252253 ...