Cause I is been way wiv them likkle people's who likes mees to works hard for them I is back nows and in needs of help see........

3. Does I let him end contract for my ployment?
    3. Does I exstend my ployment contarcts and syats ear?
    1. Does I goes back to there?
    4. Does I stays ear?
    2. Does I like fings?
    7. I needs help desidings on wot to does see eh?

ps can somebodyone please swich light on?
    Extend!
    Getting respect and good pay in your life's work is the best any one could ask for.
    Also, how many more years will you get to fly like you do now? Stay until they kick you out!
    01-23-14 10:32 AM
    Cause I is been way wiv them likkle people's who likes mees to works hard for them I is back nows and in needs of help see........

3. Does I let him end contract for my ployment?
    3. Does I exstend my ployment contarcts and syats ear?
    1. Does I goes back to there?
    4. Does I stays ear?
    2. Does I like fings?
    7. I needs help desidings on wot to does see eh?

ps can somebodyone please swich light on?
    Extend!
    Getting respect and good pay in your life's work is the best any one could ask for.
    Also, how many more years will you get to fly like you do now? Stay until they kick you out!
    01-23-14 10:32 AM
    Extend!
    Kicks me out? Kicks me out??????? I is never been kicks out of nowhereplace see eh? I is thinkin of stayin tho cause I is seen a boat I likes..............doesn't know why I didn't thinks of it before but I like it and it's reely nice it is see? I is going to has a tested drives init tomorrow see. The nice man nigel is goin to bring it round to the bottom of the garden so we can go for a drive init see eh? By the way it's white?
    01-23-14 01:19 PM
    Kicks me out? Kicks me out??????? I is never been kicks out of nowhereplace see eh? I is thinkin of stayin tho cause I is seen a boat I likes..............doesn't know why I didn't thinks of it before but I like it and it's reely nice it is see? I is going to has a tested drives init tomorrow see. The nice man nigel is goin to bring it round to the bottom of the garden so we can go for a drive init see eh? By the way it's white?
    Guess he don'ts remembers his last sperience on a boat.

Well at least he can wear his new uniform

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-untitled.png
    01-23-14 01:28 PM
    Personal Iceberg Hunter huh?
    Does it include Waitstaff to mind/operate the POPCORN machine, opens bokkles, shoost innocent potted plants, ????????
    c
    01-23-14 01:44 PM
    Personal Iceberg Hunter huh?
    Does it include Waitstaff to mind/operate the POPCORN machine, opens bokkles, shoost innocent potted plants, ????????
    c
    ????????? Will the boat have plants on.??
    01-23-14 01:55 PM
    More likely, the plants will have a boat on them.

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-untitled.png

Stupid icebergs
    01-23-14 02:04 PM
    I dunno, Depends on how you decorate/set up the boat/ship....

Southbeach tacky, or Bull and Whistle style, nekkids on the flybridge........

c
    01-23-14 02:35 PM
    They say that a boat is a hole in the water into which you pour you're money. Better to have a friend with a boat or to rent one of the things!
    01-23-14 07:59 PM
    They say that a boat is a hole in the water into which you pour you're money. Better to have a friend with a boat or to rent one of the things!
    There are only two GREAT days of boat ownership, the day you buy it, and the day you get rid of it.........

c
    01-24-14 08:53 AM
    There are only two GREAT days of boat ownership, the day you buy it, and the day you get rid of it.........

c
    Mutter mutter slike clozing door wen horse as gone. Why is you not saying that fore I sees nigel see ejH? I mutter mutter don't mutter knows see mutter..........
    01-24-14 11:05 AM
    Mutter mutter slike clozing door wen horse as gone. Why is you not saying that fore I sees nigel see ejH? I mutter mutter don't mutter knows see mutter..........
    You bought a horseboat? Are you sure it wasn't a houseboat?

Could just be that limey accent or perhaps the brandy drawl.
    01-24-14 12:42 PM
    You bought a horseboat? Are you sure it wasn't a houseboat?

Could just be that limey accent or perhaps the brandy drawl.
    No it's just a likkle snuggly boats that I cans relaxes and fishes from see eh? Oh and it's white....very very white!
    01-24-14 12:57 PM
    No it's just a likkle snuggly boats that I cans relaxes and fishes from see eh? Oh and it's white....very very white!
    Another $100MM from DoD coffers. No wonder they can't afford to buy any BBRY phones...
    Luxury Tropical Island Yacht Concept : A Private Paradise

Complete with plants to hunt and shoost and home for Barrier Reef Mark 3.
    01-24-14 01:37 PM
    Another $100MM from DoD coffers. No wonder they can't afford to buy any BBRY phones...

Complete with plants to hunt and shoost and home for Barrier Reef Mark 3.
    No silly grape my one is just a likkle one see eh? It has lots of button and dialy thingys for to play with and it's white see eh?
    Cynycl, dphjeff, dazzleaj and 2 others like this.
    01-24-14 02:46 PM
    Oh and a likkle space on the dashboard for my playbook so I can use sat nav while I is drivin it see eh?
    Cynycl, dphjeff, dazzleaj and 3 others like this.
    01-24-14 02:47 PM
    Does anybodyone knows wot these buttons does on my likkle boats see eh please?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-33068.jpg
    01-25-14 11:34 AM
    Does anybodyone knows wot these buttons does on my likkle boats see eh please?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33068.jpg 
Views:	474 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	241635
    Find out the good old boy way. Start pushing.
    01-25-14 11:46 AM
    Find out the good old boy way. Start pushing.
    How does I push a boat see eh?
    01-25-14 12:33 PM
    Get you a good old redneck Ford truck with a stout, steel bumper and drive up your boat and give it a whack.
    01-25-14 03:52 PM
    Wow. I can't believe it has been over 24 hours with no new posts!
    I hope SOM didn't take the whole bunch out on his pretty new white boat and shoot a bunch of holes in the bottom to let the water out!
    01-25-14 11:30 PM
    Wow. I can't believe it has been over 24 hours with no new posts!
    I hope SOM didn't take the whole bunch out on his pretty new white boat and shoot a bunch of holes in the bottom to let the water out!
    My likkle boats doesn't has water inside it see eh? ........ Does it? ............. Just goin to check on that.....
    01-26-14 06:40 AM
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_20131452_edit.jpg

A goose jacket would be great for me now X_X

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    Hirazi Blue and dazzleaj like this.
    01-26-14 08:23 AM
    A general change of scenery might help also...
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    01-26-14 10:50 AM
    How does I push a boat see eh?
    Alt-Del-Control
    01-26-14 01:31 PM
7,608 ... 248249250251252 ...