Well you bloody well should. You've been suckling it's teet for the past 6 months.
    Wot?
    dazzleaj and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    01-17-14 01:54 PM
    Well you bloody well should. You've been suckling it's teet for the past 6 months.
    Talk about biting the teets that feed him.....

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 02:22 PM
    Talk about biting the teets that feed him.....

Posted via CB10
    and trust me on this........... I know.

It's a sure fire way to get your face stuffed full of some made in foreign country, sythentic, likely cancer causing, totally not so soft OR fun substitute.

Once yur there, there's NO GOING BACK

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-untitled.png
    01-17-14 02:45 PM
    and trust me on this........... I know.

It's a sure fire way to get your face stuffed full of some made in foreign country, sythentic, likely cancer causing, totally not so soft OR fun substitute.

Once yur there, there's NO GOING BACK

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.png 
Views:	323 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	239419
    Try wotsits!
    01-17-14 03:08 PM
    My learned gentlemen and ladies (all critters included) it has come to my attention that this thread has started to attract more than the average number of frivolous posts and that members are also becoming frivolous.... Therefore it is my intention to reduce the amount of frivolity and dare I say, enjoyment and therapeutic self help gained here.

The following rules must now be adhered to at all times to help reduce the frivolity.

2. No post can be made without a fully qualified avatar being in place.
    1. Avatars must be qualified to the highest level of qualified qualifications.
    9. No post may be submitted whilst wearing a soiled diaper.
    3. No post may be submitted whilst wearing a diaper.
    4. All posts must be submitted whilst seated.

Failure to comply to these rules entitles "Sir Duck" to impose a fine of 1 x Case of bourbon (brand to be supplied by the duck) and 1 x Case of Brandy for me and must be Cognac Frapin Cuvee 1888.

End of message.........
    Cynycl, dazzleaj, dphjeff and 3 others like this.
    01-18-14 08:24 AM
    Going commando from now on?

Allrightythen
    01-18-14 09:25 AM
    My learned gentlemen and ladies (all critters included) it has come to my attention that this thread has started to attract more than the average number of frivolous posts and that members are also becoming frivolous.... Therefore it is my intention to reduce the amount of frivolity and dare I say, enjoyment and therapeutic self help gained here.

The following rules must now be adhered to at all times to help reduce the frivolity.

Failure to comply to these rules entitles "Sir Duck" to impose a fine of 1 x Case of bourbon (brand to be supplied by the duck) and 1 x Case of Brandy for me and must be Cognac Frapin Cuvee 1888.

End of message.........
    This message has been automatically generated by the Department of Redundancy Department automatic message generator.
    We analyzed the message we analyzed and determined that what we found was consistent with what we discovered.
    Please proceed with the utmost caution as you continue to proceed cautiously!
    Cynycl, FF22, dphjeff and 4 others like this.
    01-18-14 09:40 AM

End of message.........
    wot?!!!
    Cynycl, dphjeff, dazzleaj and 2 others like this.
    01-18-14 11:20 AM
    Going commando from now on?

Allrightythen
    Diaper change?
    Cynycl, dphjeff, dazzleaj and 2 others like this.
    01-18-14 11:21 AM
    wot?!!!
    Get back to your litter box and don't track litter all over the keyboard (yech!)
    Cynycl, dphjeff, dazzleaj and 3 others like this.
    01-18-14 01:37 PM
    Get back to your litter box and don't track litter all over the keyboard (yech!)
    mutter...mutter....mutter......polar bear hatez me......i shuldz just go away and be in my cellar with my bokkles and wotsits.......
    FF22, dphjeff, dazzleaj and 3 others like this.
    01-18-14 03:16 PM
    mutter...mutter....mutter......polar bear hatez me......i shuldz just go away and be in my cellar with my bokkles and wotsits.......
    You do a very credible imitation of a short green person.
    01-18-14 04:12 PM

End of message.........
    Mutter...

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    dazzleaj, FF22 and Hirazi Blue like this.
    01-19-14 05:59 AM
    Mutter...

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    Well said......
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    01-19-14 07:39 AM
    Classic Nickolodeon cartoon
    dphjeff, dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    01-20-14 05:49 AM

End of message.........
    I find it wonderfully amazing that you are so, so lucid, once they have you back on your meds.
    But tell me one thing: how do you manage to write so much with your arms in that straight hacket?
    01-20-14 07:10 AM
    Classic Nickolodeon cartoon
    Looks like you posted to soon.

Posted via CB10
    dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    01-20-14 07:53 AM
    Looks like you posted to soon.

Posted via CB10
    I posted "Opening Credits", didn't I?
    01-20-14 08:02 AM
    I posted "Opening Credits", didn't I?
    Yes, you most certainly did.

Posted via CB10
    dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    01-20-14 11:25 AM
    Why does everything have to be "angry", beavers and birds and such. Next thing we will have Angry S_O_M...Oh, we already do...aaaaaahhhhhh, nobodyone likez meez!
    01-20-14 11:50 AM
    I haven't put to many Apps on the Q10. Just enough to try it out. If Sprint doesn't give me an answer bout 10.2, I'm going to wipe it and install it to see how that works.
    CrackBerry was the first App I did install on the Q10 though.
    sprint's not very good @ answering anything bb related,,, just look @ the z30 thread in their forums...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 01-20-14 at 12:15 PM.
    01-20-14 11:57 AM

End of message.........
    2- check
    1- check
    9- close enuf
    3- does commando count???
    4- given the prior 2 requisets, what seat is apparently irrelevant
    01-20-14 12:14 PM
    sprint's not very good @ answering anything bb related,,, just look @ the z30 thread in theur forums...
    I talked to them Friday and was told that BlackBerry had to release it to me. I told the guy on the phone that he was full of sh1t and it had to go through Sprints testing first. Then he said you are right. We must test any updates to make sure that you don't have a problem with your device. So I said to him I purchased my device outright and they had bad phone service so what makes a difference. Well it's for your protection he tells me. I told him that I was going to load the 10.2 leak on my Q10 and he was done talking to me after I said that.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 12:15 PM
    I talked to them Friday and was told that BlackBerry had to release it to me. I told the guy on the phone that he was full of sh1t and it had to go through Sprints testing first. Then he said you are right. We must test any updates to make sure that you don't have a problem with your device. So I said to him I purchased my device outright and they had bad phone service so what makes a difference. We it's for your protection he tells me. I told him that I was going to load the 10.2 leak on my Q10 and he was done talking to me after I said that.

Posted via CB10
    careful, it might void warranty...
    01-20-14 12:18 PM
    careful, it might void warranty...
    Sure the h3ll not there warranty problem. I didn't purchase it from them. It just has there name on it.
    01-20-14 12:24 PM
7,608 ... 245246247248249 ...