Mmmmmmmm but if I sets off going westes and then turns left I is goin souf is I?
    Ding Ding Ding We have a winner!!!!!!!

It's about a 5 hour drive south of the Land of Unicorns and Rainbows (San Fransisco)....

c
    01-14-14 03:35 PM

It's about a 5 hour drive south of the Land of Unicorns and Rainbows (San Fransisco)....

c
    Ah but you is forgettin my likkle secret wepons see isn't yous eh see? Curtecy of the mericans penthouseagon....

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-mine.jpg
    01-14-14 04:46 PM
    Ah but you is forgettin my likkle secret wepons see isn't yous eh see? Curtecy of the mericans penthouseagon....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mine.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	238664
    Not another Thelma and Louise vacation. Head to the TX dude ranch and don't stop til you reach water...Oh, maybe keep going when you reach the water? You can start Great Barrier Reef Mark 3
    01-14-14 05:01 PM
    I isn't got that cars it snot mine see eh? Think it's the ducks?
    Them there vehicles er to high fluten fer me. Yall know uz rednecks drive pickemup trucks. H3ll my pickemup has four different size tires and rims on it. When one starts going flat I just look around my yard (Garden for you S_O_M) till I find one that holds ar.
    01-14-14 09:14 PM
    Them there vehicles er to high fluten fer me. Yall know uz rednecks drive pickemup trucks. H3ll my pickemup has four different size tires and rims on it. When one starts going flat I just look around my yard (Garden for you S_O_M) till I find one that holds ar.
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-dog-has-redneck-teeth.gif

Yo gota have a dawg to fit yo Pickemup trk
    01-14-14 09:37 PM

Name:	this-dog-has-redneck-teeth.gif 
Views:	49 
Size:	219.5 KB 
ID:	238722

Yo gota have a dawg to fit yo Pickemup trk
    H3ll yea. Blue goes whif mes ever ware.
    01-14-14 09:57 PM
    H3ll yea. Blue goes whif mes ever ware.
    Swot I has bought my lad to drive rounds in see eh? Dids I does good eh duck see?
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1955_ford_f-100_front-750x507.jpg
    01-15-14 07:21 AM
    Swot I has bought my lad to drive rounds in see eh? Dids I does good eh duck see?

Name:	1955_Ford_F-100_front-750x507.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	238808
    Yes you did! But I have one question. You said that you wouldn't purchase a Ford but you purchase one for a lad? Never mind I see why. He parked on the curb.
    01-15-14 07:46 AM
    Yes you did! But I have one question. You said that you wouldn't purchase a Ford but you purchase one for a lad? Never mind I see why. He parked on the curb.
    Dad "taught" 'im..........

c
    01-15-14 08:58 AM
    This is what my first truck looked like. I was 15 years old when I purchased it for $250.00.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000824.png  
    01-15-14 11:13 AM
    Ok you lots of thingies you. I is not knowing where to start ear as you has been so buzzy but I is starts at the beginning wiv the start see eh?

10. They is giving me an ouse but it's was like sumfink that the Clampets kept their hogs in so I is she is telling me to getting her own ouse see eh?

3. I has got wheels on my black bus see and they is round as well?
    5. I is alloweded to takes my likkle pets back to the UK cause I has a UK section 1 firearms certificated paper that says I can see eh but they has to go with me in the plane and not wiv her in the plane.
    1. I is nearly at the end of my sex months ear and I is not knowing what's to do yet.
    11. The ouse does not come wiv the pond, ducks or cellar as that is the ouse in the UK that has them fings see eh?
    17. I is not ever drinkings tea see eh? Never never ever ever see. Tea is made wiv water see and fish bonk in water see so I is not drinking it see eh?
    -- See - he's obviously out of his UK mind - what'd I telll you guys! We are in so, so much trouble.
    I bet if you ask him whats hes drink'n sides from bokkles, he'll say coffee.
    That's the true clincher
    01-15-14 11:38 AM
    -- See - he's obviously out of his UK mind - what'd I telll you guys! We are in so, so much trouble.
    I bet if you ask him whats hes drink'n sides from bokkles, he'll say coffee.
    That's the true clincher

Close,It's when he starts asking for double shot latte's with no foam, double hot, double cup etc, etc, etc........

c.
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    01-15-14 12:02 PM
    I is not gettin ford for mees see eh I is gettin it first himself see. If Hees stupid that's up to him but he says it's Kool? I think it's a shed but their you goes well?

And I is not parkin in on kerb is I cause that woz them that woz sellin its see. Mmmmmmmm must be the types of vehicular now you says it cause he still parks on the wrong bit see.
    01-15-14 12:24 PM
    [/HL]
    Close,It's when he starts asking for double shot latte's with no foam, double hot, double cup etc, etc, etc........

c.
    ....and he wont drink anything not from Starbucks....
    "Why spend a little for a cup of coffee when you can spend a lot?"
    01-15-14 12:28 PM
    Judging from the parking skills and the shack in the picture you'd better check that unit don't run on moonshine. Gunna be a lots harder to get yur hands on some sour mash back in the motherland
    01-15-14 12:30 PM
    ....and he wont drink anything not from Starbucks....
    "Why spend a little for a cup of coffee when you can spend a lot?"
    The man in Newport gives me a cup of coffee yesterday's when I buys my news cars see he did eh? Woz you watchin mees eh?
    Carl Estes, castoridae and dphjeff like this.
    01-15-14 12:33 PM

c
    SOM's looking for the Newport Beach with green alligators and long neck geese. He's got's no use of Uni Corns, less of course he can pop them in the not so great barrier reef Mark II.
    01-15-14 12:33 PM
    Dad "taught" 'im..........

c
    My thoughts exactly. That truck will need more than a GPS and park assist if he's a chip of the ole gnome
    01-15-14 12:35 PM
    SOM's looking for the Newport Beach with green alligators and long neck geese. He's got's no use of Uni Corns, less of course he can pop them in the not so great barrier reef Mark II.
    Smart azz kid. I doesn't use Google devices see eh?
    01-15-14 12:35 PM
    Smart azz kid. I doesn't use Google devices see eh?
    Or your other four senses from the looks of the things you've been up to over the past 6000 posts
    01-15-14 12:42 PM
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-untitled.png

This one comes with the accessory to assist dear ole dad in climbing aboard.
    01-15-14 01:00 PM
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-untitled.png

Or perhaps this accessory if you plan to give him drivin ejumacation training near the coast, or lakes, or rivers, or ponds, or swimmin holes.

On second thought, you should just ensure that comes factory installed.
    01-15-14 01:05 PM
    The man in Newport gives me a cup of coffee yesterday's when I buys my news cars see he did eh? Woz you watchin mees eh?
    Sees????? Starbucky coffy thingies are cheap compared to that "coffee shop", even if they trows in an automobilz.......

c
    01-15-14 01:19 PM
    Hey SOM, When you get around to changing your Avatar again, how about a new "selfie" with you hold the PB in one hand, the bag of POPCORN in the other hand (that meanses you is flying/driving wifs youse nees) and make sure we can see the reflection of the G meter in the canopy, we want to see at least 3.5/4.5 g's. Anything above 5 is just gravies.......that way the POPCORN doesn't spill....

Or you can go back to youse true self, the Lepregnome, we need more target matierials......
    c
    01-15-14 01:45 PM

Name:	untitled.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	238895

This one comes with the accessory to assist dear ole dad in climbing aboard.
    Doesn't meet OSHA standards- no hand rails.
    01-15-14 01:48 PM
7,608 ... 242243244245246 ...