I'm concerned about getting the best resale value for "My Money"!!!!! If the little guy gets this confused with a potted plant (or pot Plant for that matter), there will be NO resale WHATSOEVER, and my monies went down the drain, only to end up with the POPCORN machine/Reef/fishes etc....

c
    I is will be sellin my house shortly when I has to return home. Does you want it?
    01-13-14 12:33 PM
    I is will be sellin my house shortly when I has to return home. Does you want it?
    Six months up already? Wasn't that US gov't provided housing? It's not yours to sell? Had enough of the Flodira sunshine?
    01-13-14 12:42 PM
    I is not here remembers cause I is sat in corner sulkin wiv my bokkles cause I has just got bill for her in doors new car?

Attachment 238298Attachment 238298
    You gonna install your playbook in there?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 01:39 PM
    You gonna install your playbook in there?

Posted via CB10
    The first question is whether S*O*M will be allowed to drive this pretty vehicle.
    01-13-14 02:15 PM
    The first question is whether S*O*M will be allowed to drive this pretty vehicle.
    Just like the Escalade, up on blocks no wheels, no dash, no airbags.
    Besides, who want to live in "The Villages"?????????????
    Heck, like you said, don't even have the title........
    c
    01-13-14 02:55 PM
    The question is not if he will get to drive it but if he will even be allowed to Sit in it! That is after he has had the privilege, nay, the honor! of cleaning and polishing it in and out!!
    01-13-14 03:50 PM
    Does it come with the pond and six ducklings? A cellar fill with bokkles of wines? And a six foot mouse?
    01-13-14 06:08 PM
    Casting aspersions???
    --- as long as he's not casting pods !
    01-13-14 09:25 PM
    Does it come with the pond and six ducklings? A cellar fill with bokkles of wines? And a six foot mouse?
    Don't forget the 10 ft beaver, or its not worth one shrivelled up, cast pod.
    01-13-14 09:38 PM
    oh. my. God. We cannot send him back to the UK in this condition.
    cause, doncha see - The UK's got surveillance cameras everywhere, an he's been sucken back bokkles, and sendin that mouse Algernon out fishin for cokkles an
    he's already killed o e potted plant with his newly purchased arsenal - how's that going to get thru customs, so anyway, the UK's gonna know it was us that did all this crazy to him cause He's a mess and was not this bad before.
    Ok, he ran back & forth, so got his countries mixed up one time before, but come on, that can happen to anyone right?

But the UK have a special test for returning lehpronomes, and the tge doggy do will hit the fan. This
    is what will happen an we'll all really be in trouble:

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-air_20140113_00000.jpg
    01-13-14 10:14 PM
    oh. my. God. We cannot send him back to the UK in this condition.
    cause, doncha see - The UK's got surveillance cameras everywhere, an he's been sucken back bokkles, and sendin that mouse Algernon out fishin for cokkles an
    he's already killed o e potted plant with his newly purchased arsenal - how's that going to get thru customs, so anyway, the UK's gonna know it was us that did all this crazy to him cause He's a mess and was not this bad before.
    Ok, he ran back & forth, so got his countries mixed up one time before, but come on, that can happen to anyone right?

But the UK have a special test for returning lehpronomes, and the tge doggy do will hit the fan. This
    is what will happen an we'll all really be in trouble:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AIR_20140113_00000.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	238426
    Your drinking up all the profits again!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000819.png  
    01-14-14 07:45 AM
    Probably not! He's been having troubles with wet floors and feet and The Missus would be well advised to make sure he's "watertight".......

c
    01-14-14 09:36 AM
    Six months up already? Wasn't that US gov't provided housing? It's not yours to sell? Had enough of the Flodira sunshine?
    Ok you lots of thingies you. I is not knowing where to start ear as you has been so buzzy but I is starts at the beginning wiv the start see eh?

10. They is giving me an ouse but it's was like sumfink that the Clampets kept their hogs in so I is she is telling me to getting her own ouse see eh?

3. I has got wheels on my black bus see and they is round as well?
    5. I is alloweded to takes my likkle pets back to the UK cause I has a UK section 1 firearms certificated paper that says I can see eh but they has to go with me in the plane and not wiv her in the plane.
    1. I is nearly at the end of my sex months ear and I is not knowing what's to do yet.
    11. The ouse does not come wiv the pond, ducks or cellar as that is the ouse in the UK that has them fings see eh?
    17. I is not ever drinkings tea see eh? Never never ever ever see. Tea is made wiv water see and fish bonk in water see so I is not drinking it see eh?
    01-14-14 10:53 AM
    Ok you lots of thingies you. I is not knowing where to start ear as you has been so buzzy but I is starts at the beginning wiv the start see eh?

10. They is giving me an ouse but it's was like sumfink that the Clampets kept their hogs in so I is she is telling me to getting her own ouse see eh?

5. I is alloweded to takes my likkle pets back to the UK cause I has a UK section 1 firearms certificated paper that says I can see eh but they has to go with me in the plane and not wiv her in the plane.
    1. I is nearly at the end of my sex months ear and I is not knowing what's to do yet.
    11. The ouse does not come wiv the pond, ducks or cellar as that is the ouse in the UK that has them fings see eh?
    17. I is not ever drinkings tea see eh? Never never ever ever see. Tea is made wiv water see and fish bonk in water see so I is not drinking it see eh?
    54. They do more than "bonk" in the water......

c
    01-14-14 11:20 AM

10. Looks like one who must be obeyed will not be satisfied unless she gets 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC. So you better get elected moderadiator QUICK.
    3. Did you pimp out the Escalade?
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-escalade.jpg
    5. Hate to see the import tax for the Canada Goose jacket, Breitling watch, other accumulations by OWMBO, and Benz...
    1. I hear they are looking for iceberg hunters for those trapped ppl in Antarctica...you can use your shoosters thingies.
    11. The Great Barrier Reef Mark 2 and joggery traps should be a great selling point...
    17. No mating in brandy?
    Mating of yeast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 01-14-14 at 11:46 AM.
    01-14-14 11:31 AM
    10. Looks like one who must be obeyed will not be satisfied unless she gets 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC. So you better get elected moderadiator QUICK.
    3. Did you pimp out the Escalade?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	escalade.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	238582
    5. Hate to see the import tax for the Canada Goose jacket, Breitling watch, other accumulations by OWMBO, and Benz...
    1. I hear they are looking for iceberg hunters for those trapped ppl in Antarctica...
    11. The Great Barrier Reef Mark 2 and joggery traps should be a great selling point...
    17. No mating in brandy?
    Mating of yeast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Snot a problem as YOU is would be payin the port tax on them as part of my likkle deel wiv dem people's up the Pentagon's see eh? Mmmmmmmmmmm praps that's why they is offering mees to stay a bit longer? Well that as well as my role edificating the merican populations masses as well as see eh?
    01-14-14 11:45 AM
    Snot a problem as YOU is would be payin the port tax on them as part of my likkle deel wiv dem people's up the Pentagon's see eh? Mmmmmmmmmmm praps that's why they is offering mees to stay a bit longer? Well that as well as my role edificating the merican populations masses as well as see eh?
    Spinners! Where are the spinners??????

c
    01-14-14 12:04 PM
    Spinners! Where are the spinners??????

c
    I isn't goin fishing today's Wots you on bout?
    dazzleaj, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    01-14-14 12:39 PM
    I isn't goin fishing today's Wots you on bout?
    Your wheels on your Escalade????? Look like 22's but no spinners.

c
    01-14-14 12:40 PM
    Your wheels on your Escalade????? Look like 22's but no spinners.

c
    I isn't got that cars it snot mine see eh? Think it's the ducks?
    01-14-14 12:44 PM
    Right see you lot has all set me up now and I is goin shoppin for some new WHEELS see eh? (that's me talkin merican gain) but is is goin see an its all your faults see eh?
    01-14-14 01:06 PM
    Right see you lot has all set me up now and I is goin shoppin for some new WHEELS see eh? (that's me talkin merican gain) but is is goin see an its all your faults see eh?
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-davin-pwrfl-chrome-chevy-camaro.jpg
    01-14-14 01:58 PM
    Oooohhhh oooooohhhhhh quick quick somebodyone tells me where Newport Beach is........which way do I go...........quick where is it...............
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    01-14-14 02:29 PM
    Oooohhhh oooooohhhhhh quick quick somebodyone tells me where Newport Beach is........which way do I go...........quick where is it...............
    Go west sad old man, go west then make a left turn and you'll find it.....

c
    01-14-14 02:46 PM
    Go west sad old man, go west then make a left turn and you'll find it.....

c
    Mmmmmmmm but if I sets off going westes and then turns left I is goin souf is I?
    Cynycl, dphjeff and dazzleaj like this.
    01-14-14 03:12 PM
7,608 ... 241242243244245 ...