I am back from where I was, which was was here, but I am back for a while anyway. That is until I leave for a while and go to another place which is not here and perhaps not even there, but it will be somewhere!
    My life is a bit like that as well........just open anuvver bokkles!!!!!
    dphjeff, Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    01-08-14 03:51 PM
    Thanks, it will however remain a "now you see me, now you don't" kind of affair,
    as my issues with "this thread" have not yet been resolved and probably never will.
    Consider it a guest appearance whenever sad_old_man starts to reminisce...
    Yeah, might really be "I have issues because of this thread" or "Because I am visiting or even reading this thread I must have issues".
    I think there are good arguments for many of us.
    01-08-14 05:04 PM
    The beaver push him down on the playground and now he will not play with us. The cow won't play with us, chucky cheese won't play with us, the statue isn't allowed and now the cannibal. Keep this up and we won't even have recess.
    Who disappeared?? If its SOM, he's a magic leprachan, so he jumps all over the place, kind of like daffy duck or woody woodpecker. He's all over the playbook threads.
    01-08-14 05:05 PM
    My life is a bit like that as well........just open anuvver bokkles!!!!!
    Most of the time I don't know if I'm coming or going but I sometimes run into myself in the middle!
    01-08-14 05:08 PM
    Could someone please quote this (due tot "ignore list" constraints):
    @c - let it rest, we don't want this to turn ugly
    sad_old_man likes this.
    01-08-14 05:18 PM
    OK I'll bite. What happens next?
    01-08-14 05:58 PM
    Soap opera!
    01-08-14 06:01 PM

Nothing happens next as f �r as I am concerned!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    01-08-14 06:06 PM
    Nothing happend next as f�r as I am concerned!
    Whew! Had me worried there for the moment!
    01-08-14 06:10 PM
    I am back from where I was, which was was here, but I am back for a while anyway. That is until I leave for a while and go to another place which is not here and perhaps not even there, but it will be somewhere!
    Drop in or out whenever you choose, as that's what most people do on these threads. Its much better to do that than what some people like to do and play 'poor me, I'm leaving'
    01-08-14 06:22 PM
    Drop in or out whenever you choose, as that's what most people do on these threads. Its much better to do that than what some people like to do and play 'poor me, I'm leaving'
    After some careful thinking, wondering, decision making sorry just sticking a pin in a map marked YES/NO, the pin stuck in the thingy. Therefore I have decided nobodyone likes me any mores and therefore so I will is leaving this thread forever and a year and a day just like the howl and the pussycats did in there likkle yellow boats see eh? Don't try to stop mees cause "poor likkle old me" is leavings and startings my own thread on my own see eh?

I wood like to say thank you to the OP but I don't like him so I won't see eh? I is set up nows so I is leavings.......(sounds of likkle feets plopping across the wet floor towards the door)......
    01-09-14 10:57 AM
    Soap opera!
    You are showing your age.

How about something more current

01-09-14 11:08 AM
    After some careful thinking, wondering, decision making sorry just sticking a pin in a map marked YES/NO, the pin stuck in the thingy. Therefore I have decided nobodyone likes me any mores and therefore so I will is leaving this thread forever and a year and a day just like the howl and the pussycats did in there likkle yellow boats see eh? Don't try to stop mees cause "poor likkle old me" is leavings and startings my own thread on my own see eh?

I wood like to say thank you to the OP but I don't like him so I won't see eh? I is set up nows so I is leavings.......(sounds of likkle feets plopping across the wet floor towards the door)......
    You sit down and shaddup Lepragnome. You cannot leave this thread without the OP's express written permission. He happens to be a friend associate aquaintance someone I happen to have heard of and he's not the type of fellar to take this insuborniation lightly.

Grape you'd better keep an eye on him, whilst I call the Bull and Whistle and see if I can get the OP on the line.

brb
    01-09-14 11:11 AM
    You sit down and shaddup Lepragnome. You cannot leave this thread without the OP's express written permission. He happens to be a friend associate aquaintance someone I happen to have heard of and he's not the type of fellar to take this insuborniation lightly.

Grape you'd better keep an eye on him, whilst I call the Bull and Whistle and see if I can get the OP on the line.

brb
    Going AWOL is a shoostable afence...........

c
    01-09-14 11:36 AM

brb
    I isn't sacred of the OP see eh? I is a ruffy tuffy leprechaun and I is not frikend see eh? I is got my puppy and i has my tree killer and I has my pal Algenon as well see eh? And I will set my wife on him as well as that...........
    Cynycl, dazzleaj, dphjeff and 1 others like this.
    01-09-14 11:47 AM

brb
    You are showing your age.

How about something more current
    Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! I've caught the S_O_M blindness! No tail on my face! Hey, I just remembered...don't have any eyes!

Old time soaps can't be beat for illustrating the drama of bad relationships and petty grievances...
    01-09-14 11:47 AM

Uhmmm. Why is floor wet? Was there an...er...uhmmm... bladder accident???
    01-09-14 11:54 AM
    Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! I've caught the S_O_M blindness! No tail on my face! Hey, I just remembered...don't have any eyes!

Old time soaps can't be beat for illustrating the drama of bad relationships and petty grievances...
    Use the force grape, use the force..................
    01-09-14 11:54 AM
    I guess it Depends........

c
    01-09-14 11:57 AM
    I isn't sacred of the OP see eh? I is a ruffy tuffy leprechaun and I is not frikend see eh? I is got my puppy and i has my tree killer and I has my pal Algenon as well see eh? And I will set my wife on him as well as that...........
    We might have to "borrow" your "Tree Killer".......
    Depends on the Jury....

c
    01-09-14 11:58 AM

brb
    I am ready for duty sir diaper filler! ... Wait, you didn't call me did you, well, I am here for such a noble cause if needed!
    01-09-14 12:07 PM
    I am ready for duty sir diaper filler! ... Wait, you didn't call me did you, well, I am here for such a noble cause if needed!
    Be careful of the Mushed Peas......

Toxic Velcro......

c
    01-09-14 12:10 PM
    Ok before I goes forever I is owning the truth up bout the wet floors see eh? It was no ladder accidents see it was that thingy that killed the tree as well see..........it would appear that it needs some therapy as it has gotten neurotic tendons and started to hates simple thingies likes the plumbing pipe thingies. It's gone away for treatment nows but not before it took a dislike to the fridge see and killed it........
    01-09-14 01:32 PM
    Ok before I goes forever I is owning the truth up bout the wet floors see eh? It was no ladder accidents see it was that thingy that killed the tree as well see..........it would appear that it needs some therapy as it has gotten neurotic tendons and started to hates simple thingies likes the plumbing pipe thingies. It's gone away for treatment nows but not before it took a dislike to the fridge see and killed it........
    gonna have to drink up before all the ice melts..........

c
    01-09-14 01:50 PM
    gonna have to drink up before all the ice melts..........

c
    Don't drinks water see eh?
    01-09-14 02:03 PM
7,608 ... 238239240241242 ...