Can't you do something witb the E, X and S?
    I guess you can be fed up with S E X. But not me.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    12-30-13 07:40 PM
    I guess you can be fed up with S E X. But not me.
    Maybe FedUp EXS who live in Texas.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    12-30-13 10:08 PM
    Maybe FedUp EXS who live in Texas.
    Steers and you know what.

Cowboys!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-13 10:23 PM
    You can steer a plane but you cant steer a car?
    It was the babies fault see eh? He told mees to does it cause then I can get lightened see?
    12-31-13 12:14 PM
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........ok stay calm.............OMG I've woke up and I've gone blind in one eye................what will I do...........i will only be able to see half of you........mmmmmmmmmmm
    dphjeff, castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    01-01-14 09:08 AM
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........ok stay calm.............OMG I've woke up and I've gone blind in one eye................what will I do...........i will only be able to see half of you........mmmmmmmmmmm
    Now you'll never know if the bokkle is half full or half empty.
    01-01-14 09:39 AM
    Could have been the Whiskey, might of been the Gin, could have been the two four six packs I don't know. My heads like a foot....................ect. ect. ect.
    01-01-14 10:19 AM
    Ok, so you're posting this on bof freds, so you're actually seeing better than before. Either way, you ain't gett'n any respect at either place
    01-01-14 10:30 AM
    Ok, so you're posting this on bof freds, so you're actually seeing better than before. Either way, you ain't gett'n any respect at either place
    We respect S_O_M. But we like making fun of him MORE.
    01-01-14 10:35 AM
    Sokay panik over.......... I must have fellen sleeps at side of pools and stupid puppy was havin his tail lying over my eye see eh?
    01-01-14 10:45 AM
    Sokay panik over.......... I must have fellen sleeps at side of pools and stupid puppy was havin his tail lying over my eye see eh?
    I repeat! Could have been the Whiskey might have been the Gin........................................
    01-01-14 10:58 AM
    Are you sure it was a tail.
    01-01-14 11:25 AM
    Are you sure it was a tail.
    Yeah I had a look when I got my eye back see eh?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    01-01-14 12:20 PM
    Yeah I had a look when I got my eye back see eh?
    Yeah, if it something else other than the tail, you'll be cyclop.
    01-01-14 05:36 PM
    Yeah, if it something else other than the tail, you'll be cyclop.
    No cause I is had counted thems see eh. I has two see.......one on that side of my nose and one on the other side of my nose see eh? So there see.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-02-14 02:05 PM
    No cause I is had counted thems see eh. I has two see.......one on that side of my nose and one on the other side of my nose see eh? So there see.
    Still can't prove both eyes are seeing when one can just peek over the other side, see?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    01-02-14 06:47 PM
    Still can't prove both eyes are seeing when one can just peek over the other side, see?
    Mmmmmmmmm.........let me think.......mmmmmmmmmmm.........so if I if I gets something and ties it round my head over on eye at a times I can testes both eyes individual separately see.......

KAREN!! Where's your bra I just want to borrow it for a bit to test my eyes..........
    01-03-14 06:21 AM
    Mmmmmmmmm.........let me think.......mmmmmmmmmmm.........so if I if I gets something and ties it round my head over on eye at a times I can testes both eyes individual separately see.......

KAREN!! Where's your bra I just want to borrow it for a bit to test my eyes..........
    Can I borrow it for ear muffs? Damn its cold and have to work out side all day today.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    01-03-14 07:34 AM
    Can I borrow it for ear muffs? Damn its cold and have to work out side all day today.
    Well, can you hear the ocean???

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    01-03-14 08:59 AM
    Stupid advice froms the cats YET AGAIN! Not only did I is go blind in both eyes at once see eh? I is now trying to explain to her who shall be obeyed that I'm not a transvestite, pervert or crossdresser. Damn that cat and his stupid advice see eh? Oh and trying to explain why I is cutting peep holes in her bra see as well.......
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-03-14 12:23 PM
    Oh and as well, I is trying to convince her not to call the analyst because I is taking eyesight testing advice from a CAT?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-03-14 12:27 PM
    The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
    And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
    But there is no joy in Mudville � mighty Casey has struck out.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    01-03-14 12:31 PM
    The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
    And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
    But there is no joy in Mudville — mighty Casey has struck out.
    Shuddup stupid house and tells mees how I gets this bra off my head see eh? Looks like a bose heaset gone wrong...............
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-03-14 12:35 PM
    Shuddup stupid house and tells mees how I gets this bra off my head see eh? Looks like a bose heaset gone wrong...............
    That's your new Avatar, let's see...........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    01-03-14 01:41 PM
    I would SOONER keep sounding off. Take those nimble leperkhan fingers and find the snap which is usually on the opposite side from the ear pieces. Or leave it on. It enhances your appearance.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    01-03-14 03:02 PM
7,608 ... 236237238239240 ...