Light bulb moment for sure
    He was insinuating that you should enlighten yourself more
    12-29-13 01:25 PM
    As the other thread is the playground for silly bitterness ATM, this seems to be the best place to mention, that my Google Nexus 7 2013 has arrived. And as this is a Blackberry Playbook forum, I obviously have to state that it is cr*p. Better cr*p than the Playbook, mind, but cr*p nonetheless..
    Guess this may be Dutch sarcasm. Hate to see a tablet dissed simply because it won't do something the owner wants it to.

Also dispute that playbook is cr*p. It works, has a nice screen, good sound and HDMI out. You youngsters must not remember the days of paper tapes and punched cards and even only thirty years ago when the desktop computer had 64k memory. Be happy you live in the days of great gadgets which get better every year.

Look for you over on Android Central at the Nexus 13 forum,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    12-29-13 02:08 PM
    He was insinuating that you should enlighten yourself more
    Oh thanks................just a mo...................switch this on..........turn that............push that..........ok.........all set now.............

Ok I is sittin wiv the big lights from my big black bus shinning on mees...........how's long does this lighting fing takes see eh?
    Cynycl likes this.
    12-29-13 02:08 PM
    Guess this may be Dutch sarcasm. Hate to see a tablet dissed simply because it won't do something the owner wants it to.

Also dispute that playbook is cr*p. It works, has a nice screen, good sound and HDMI out. You youngsters must not remember the days of paper tapes and punched cards and even only thirty years ago when the desktop computer had 64k memory. Be happy you live in the days of great gadgets which get better every year.

Look for you over on Android Central at the Nexus 13 forum,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    I is remembering thems I is..............oh and 8.5" floppy disks?
    Cynycl, dphjeff and castoridae like this.
    12-29-13 02:10 PM
    Guess this may be Dutch sarcasm.
    It's sarcasm, alright.
    I wouldn't necessarily call it "dutch", but there you have it...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-29-13 02:14 PM
    You youngsters must not remember the days of paper tapes and punched cards and even only thirty years ago when the desktop computer had 64k memory.
    First you call my sarcasm "dutch"
    and now you call me a youngster.The affront...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-29-13 02:17 PM
    Oh thanks................just a mo...................switch this on..........turn that............push that..........ok.........all set now.............

Ok I is sittin wiv the big lights from my big black bus shinning on mees...........how's long does this lighting fing takes see eh?
    Lighting never strikes twice in the same place. Move the big black bus
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    12-29-13 02:22 PM
    Lighting never strikes twice in the same place. Move the big black bus
    Ok stupid babies....that's the last time I listens to yous see eh?........i is movin the big black greyhound bus so as I gets lightened and I gets all wet now.......stupid babies..............the man said they need a crane to get it out of my pond now sees and I has no car till they bring me anuvver one eh......
    12-30-13 09:11 AM
    Ok stupid babies....that's the last time I listens to yous see eh?........i is movin the big black greyhound bus so as I gets lightened and I gets all wet now.......stupid babies..............the man said they need a crane to get it out of my pond now sees and I has no car till they bring me anuvver one eh......
    Escalade barrier reef version 1.0?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-13 10:04 AM
    Escalade barrier reef version 1.0?
    Funny.......very funny.........the cranes just arrived......mutter mutter.............big wordy thingys and daft advice.....mutter mutter...........
    Cynycl likes this.
    12-30-13 10:18 AM
    Funny.......very funny.........the cranes just arrived......mutter mutter.............big wordy thingys and daft advice.....mutter mutter...........
    If you build a reef the cranes will come. Cranes, seagulls, all kinds of water fowl
    12-30-13 11:05 AM
    If you build a reef the cranes will come. Cranes, seagulls, all kinds of water fowl
    Not cranes as in cranes stupid.............cranes as in cranes see...........That man that just brought the news car wasn't not in a good moods at all.........don't knows why but he was shouting and everyfing he was....... He says said that this ones is deferably that last one...........I did tells him the other three was not my faults and that I am on the verges of cummings a moderadiator on ear but he threatened to takes the cars away so I shut up........... He must have been on Santas naughty list and didn't get anyfink I fink...............Ah well backs to normal.........now wheres my bokkle eh?.......
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    12-30-13 11:18 AM
    Not cranes as in cranes stupid.............cranes as in cranes see...........That man that just brought the news car wasn't not in a good moods at all.........don't knows why but he was shouting and everyfing he was....... He says said that this ones is deferably that last one...........I did tells him the other three was not my faults and that I am on the verges of cummings a moderadiator on ear but he threatened to takes the cars away so I shut up........... He must have been on Santas naughty list and didn't get anyfink I fink...............Ah well backs to normal.........now wheres my bokkle eh?.......
    ahhh it all makes sense now......you are in the Ukraine
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-13 03:56 PM
    ahhh it all makes sense now......you are in the Ukraine
    Wot?
    12-30-13 04:06 PM
    NSA wanted to give you one with new tapes and video cameras. They have a special group in D.C. trying to figure out what you are saying. Do leperkhans see reflection in mirror?

Maybe next time they will give you a Ford with the police special motor.
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    12-30-13 05:01 PM
    Wot?
    Oh I forgot....you donts speaks engelish

Youds in the U Crane
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-30-13 05:13 PM
    NSA wanted to give you one with new tapes and video cameras. They have a special group in D.C. trying to figure out what you are saying. Do leperkhans see reflection in mirror?

Maybe next time they will give you a Ford with the police special motor.
    Points 1. I has more video cameras in the house, car, gardens and office than you can shake a stick at?
    Points 5. No leprechauns don't see reflections in mirrors cause we eats octipussies?
    Points 4. I have NEVER and will NEVER ever NEVER use, own, posses or NEVER look at anything with a F........F........F...... no I cant even say it but one of them orrible things with the oval shaped blue badge on it with a word beginning with f and ending in d............

The last car I owned with one of those unmentionable badges on was a GT40........ and OMG I loved that car.......
    12-30-13 05:16 PM
    The cranes also bring the babies....
    dphjeff, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    12-30-13 05:48 PM
    The cranes also bring the babies....
    Isn't that a stork? You dork.
    12-30-13 06:03 PM
    Oh h3ll, I'm laughing and crying again! At least I didn't have any food or drink in my mouth this time !
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    12-30-13 06:12 PM
    It's bird with long bills. Like FedEx versus UPS, same difference!!!
    12-30-13 06:28 PM
    Points 1. I has more video cameras in the house, car, gardens and office than you can shake a stick at?
    Points 5. No leprechauns don't see reflections in mirrors cause we eats octipussies?
    Points 4. I have NEVER and will NEVER ever NEVER use, own, posses or NEVER look at anything with a F........F........F...... no I cant even say it but one of them orrible things with the oval shaped blue badge on it with a word beginning with f and ending in d............

The last car I owned with one of those unmentionable badges on was a GT40........ and OMG I loved that car.......
    You can steer a plane but you cant steer a car?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-13 06:29 PM
    You can steer a plane but you cant steer a car?
    No auto pilot
    12-30-13 06:44 PM
    It's bird with long bills. Like FedEx versus UPS, same difference!!!
    Speaking of FedEx and UPS, did you hear that they are going in business together. There going to be Fed-up.
    12-30-13 06:54 PM
    Speaking of FedEx and UPS, did you hear that they are going in business together. There going to be Fed-up.
    Can't you do something witb the E, X and S?
    12-30-13 07:11 PM
7,608 ... 235236237238239 ...