Once more with feeling:
    I doesn't have feelings, does yous?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-16-13 11:22 AM
    @sad_old_missing_the_point_completely: Sorry, I seem to have already run out of good Willow "Bored Now" imagery...
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-16-13 12:04 PM
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000106.jpg

Mmmm

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-16-13 12:19 PM
    @sad_old_missing_the_point_completely: Sorry, I seem to have already run out of good Willow "Bored Now" imagery...
    In that case I bow to your superior intellect................ There goes my chance of ever being a moderadiator and increases my belief that we should have remained unconcerned regarding the welfare of the nearby European continent when it was invaded and asked for help and left it to fend for itself................ Then again what do I know?

I defend people and get the so called intellectual society against me saying armed intervention is wrong?
    I don't defend people and I get the intellectual society against me saying that I should have taken stronger intervention?

Mmmmmmmmm.............. May I ask why I've never seen an intellectual doing my job? (they have thousands of reasons why they don't)

I don't mind doing my job, after all I am doing what everyone else does! and that is doing a job I'm told to do and being paid for doing. I do find it offensive though when intellectuals can decry what you do and the way you do it simply because they don't agree with it? I notice also that they never provide an alternative course of action that would achieve the same end result..............perhaps because that would then prevent them from decrying that course of action.........

There are only five types of people in the world?

Those who were not born Greek and wish they had been?
    Those who do it?
    Those who don't do it but teach it?
    Those who can't do it and can't teach it?
    Those who bleat endlessly about how those that can do it and can teach it are doing it wrong, but never provide an alternative solution?

I'll stay quiet now and try to be more intellectual.........................

mmmmmmmmmmm THE HELL I WILL!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT BECOMING ONE OF THOSE ARSE WIPES?
    12-16-13 12:59 PM
    in that case i bow to your superior intellect................ There goes my chance of ever being a moderadiator and increases my belief that we should have remained unconcerned regarding the welfare of the nearby european continent when it was invaded and asked for help and left it to fend for itself................ Then again what do i know?

I defend people and get the so called intellectual society against me saying armed intervention is wrong?
    I don't defend people and i get the intellectual society against me saying that i should have taken stronger intervention?

Mmmmmmmmm.............. May i ask why i've never seen an intellectual doing my job? (they have thousands of reasons why they don't)

i don't mind doing my job, after all i am doing what everyone else does! And that is doing a job i'm told to do and being paid for doing. I do find it offensive though when intellectuals can decry what you do and the way you do it simply because they don't agree with it? I notice also that they never provide an alternative course of action that would achieve the same end result..............perhaps because that would then prevent them from decrying that course of action.........

Those who were not born greek and wish they had been?
    Those who do it?
    Those who bleat endlessly about how those that can do it and can teach it are doing it wrong, but never provide an alternative solution?

Mmmmmmmmmmm the hell i will!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not becoming one of those arse wipes?
    wot da fuk?
    12-16-13 01:16 PM
    wot da fuk?
    Just change your diaper and shuddup?
    12-16-13 01:20 PM
    (...)
    mmmmmmmmmmm THE HELL I WILL!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT BECOMING ONE OF THOSE ARSE WIPES?
    Okay, I must admit: you've got me intrigued. I've got no idea what you're on about, but that's the intriguing part I guess...
    12-16-13 01:31 PM
    Okay, I must admit: you've got me intrigued. I've got no idea what you're on about, but that's the intriguing part I guess...
    Do I take it that means you wont be voting for me then?
    12-16-13 02:37 PM
    Do I take it that means you wont be voting for me then?
    Well, that largely depends on what kind of office you're running for...
    12-16-13 03:01 PM
    Well, that largely depends on what kind of office you're running for...
    Your advice is valued (by someone? Don't know who but it is) so where should I start. Moderadiator or President?

ps there may be a bonus in it for you if I get the job?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-16-13 03:07 PM
    Your advice is valued (by someone? Don't know who but it is) so where should I start. Moderadiator or President?

ps there may be a bonus in it for you if I get the job?
    I'd say president, at becoming a moderator you don't stand a chance
    (and they're most often appointed not elected anyway)

Mind you: as an imported Merican you won't stand a chance there either,
    you must've been born there for the presidency
    (preferably on Hawaii)
    12-16-13 03:09 PM
    I'd say president, at becoming a moderator you don't stand a chance
    (and they're most often appointed not elected anyway)
    You is just like all the other moderadiators here. You just don't love me see................I'm just a misunderstood undeveloped miscreant I is wiv no future prospectus in lifes. Destinated for the suffering wich I has becummed useded to in life........ If I was a ginger haired, coloured, catholic, gay, refugee from over there with a longer left leg than my right arm and didn't have a nose on my face cleverly placed so that it covered up the two big holes in my skull and I wore a dress then I would get your vote eh?

I understands..................... JASON........JASON....... get me another bokkle and my new toys.................er please Jason...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-16-13 03:21 PM
    You is just like all the other moderadiators here.
    That, sir, even coming from you, is a grave insult!!!
    12-16-13 03:24 PM
    In that case I bow to your superior intellect................ There goes my chance of ever being a moderadiator and increases my belief that we should have remained unconcerned regarding the welfare of the nearby European continent when it was invaded and asked for help and left it to fend for itself................ Then again what do I know?

I don't defend people and I get the intellectual society against me saying that I should have taken stronger intervention?

Mmmmmmmmm.............. May I ask why I've never seen an intellectual doing my job? (they have thousands of reasons why they don't)

I don't mind doing my job, after all I am doing what everyone else does! and that is doing a job I'm told to do and being paid for doing. I do find it offensive though when intellectuals can decry what you do and the way you do it simply because they don't agree with it? I notice also that they never provide an alternative course of action that would achieve the same end result..............perhaps because that would then prevent them from decrying that course of action.........

Those who were not born Greek and wish they had been?
    Those who do it?

But you iz! You do it and you teach it and you bleat endlessly about those who dont do it and cant teach it and telling them they do it wrong and not wiping their arse right . You iz...So who is doing wot and not teaching wot ....So wot did you end up doing?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-16-13 03:27 PM
    But you iz! You do it and you teach it and you bleat endlessly about those who dont do it and cant teach it and telling them they do it wrong and not wiping their arse right . You iz...So who is doing wot and not teaching wot ....So wot did you end up doing?
    Liking You?
    12-16-13 03:30 PM
    That, sir, even coming from you, is a grave insult!!!
    I does not never insult graves!!!!!!! They is sacred they is now leaves me lone wiv my Irish Mist....mmmmmmmmmmmm big glass.........
    Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    12-16-13 03:31 PM
    THIS ONE DAMN IT !!!
    Wishing so bad one of these !!

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-istoric-pardesiu_final.jpg
    12-16-13 03:40 PM
    THIS ONE DAMN IT !!!
    Wishing so bad one of these !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	istoric-pardesiu_final.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	230542
    Go to Ulster then?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-16-13 03:48 PM
    Go to Ulster then?
    funny midget .. too bad I didn't smile

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1424563_365612446917567_1883362200_n.jpg
    12-16-13 03:59 PM
    funny midget .. too bad I didn't smile

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1424563_365612446917567_1883362200_n.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	230547
    On the other hand if that's you.......don't go to Ulster?
    12-16-13 04:05 PM
    On the other hand if that's you.......don't go to Ulster?
    you should know better who I am .. but then again it wouldn't surprise me if you don't know anymore ..
    12-16-13 04:14 PM
    oh well .. here is something for you spoiled human kids

W prosektorium najprzyjemniej jest nad ranem

Gdy szarzeje za oknami pierwszy świt

W oświetleniu tym korzystnie

Wyglądają starsze panie

A i panom nie brakuje wtedy nic

Oczywiście kiedy całkiem się rozjaśni

Pewne braki wyjdą na jaw tu i tam

Lecz na razie p�ki wszystko

Widać jeszcze niewyraźnie

Triumfuje dumne piękno ludzkich ciał

W prosektorium najweselej jest nad ranem

P�źniej także tam wesoło , ale mniej

Świeży uśmiech opromienia

Tak poważne kiedyś twarze

A niekt�rzy szczerze szczerzą ząbki swe

Tylko jeden - ten co leży pierwszy z brzegu

Nie uśmiecha się bo głowy nie ma już

Lecz udziela mu się nastr�j

Wytwarzany przez koleg�w

W martwym ciele nadal mieszka zdrowy duch

W prosektorium najzabawniej jest nad ranem

Czasem spadnie coś ze stołu - czasem ktoś

Po czymś takim następuje

Ożywienie zrozumiałe

Kr�tkotrwałe bo dzień wstaje jak na złość

Jasny dzień ma swoje r�żne jasne strony

Lecz ja jednak mimo wszystko twierdzę, że

W prosektorium najprzyjemniej

Moim zdaniem jest nad ranem

Zresztą sami przekonacie o tym się

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1476339_610814808968248_1985009930_n.jpg
    12-16-13 04:14 PM
    I does not never insult graves!!!!!!! They is sacred they is now leaves me lone wiv my Irish Mist....mmmmmmmmmmmm big glass.........
    Pleading insanity won't help and neither will pleading "criminal thickness".
    12-16-13 05:02 PM
    Pleading insanity won't help and neither will pleading "criminal thickness".
    I never pleeds I doesn't see tulip grower............. Is you knighted yet?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-17-13 06:59 AM
    I never pleeds I doesn't see tulip grower............. Is you knighted yet?
    I here by as an oficial witch queen unknight you SOM for being a leprechaun

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-17-13 07:04 AM
7,608 ... 226227228229230 ...