I can't speak to the "portant" part, but at least he doesn't type with a lisp..........

c
    And spells with a limp?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    12-05-13 03:40 PM
    Oooooohhhhh I gets that I does. I didn't ask for it though but if he's left already what do they care? He must be very portant persons our duck?
    If you must know, this is the story.
    Last June I was moved from a salary position of 53 hours to adjunct 33 hour position (lost my health care but received a $1.50 and hour raise). 80 days ago they cut my hours to 20 (so they wouldn't have to pay health care). Then they came back and said I was the highest payed adjunct and took the $1.50 raise away. So 70 day ago I turned in my resignation effective 12/12/2013. Evidently they didn't believe me, because they haven't posted the position as open and want me to stay. Thats that.
    12-05-13 04:10 PM
    Last June I was moved from a salary position of 53 hours to adjunct 33 hour position (lost my health care but received a $1.50 and hour raise). 80 days ago they cut my hours to 20 (so they wouldn't have to pay health care). Then they came back and said I was the highest payed adjunct and took the $1.50 raise away. So 70 day ago I turned in my resignation effective 12/12/2013. Evidently they didn't believe me, because they haven't posted the position as open and want me to stay. Thats that.
    I wouldn't stay anywhere that they called me an adjective..........I just wouldn't see..........
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    12-05-13 04:20 PM
    I wouldn't stay anywhere that they called me an adjective..........I just wouldn't see..........
    I don't understand why you guys complain? At least you have stable jobs?
    In real I do a lot of things to earn money..stable job doesn't exist in my life
    So unlike you guys.. I'm always on the road..

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 05:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not complaining. Just getting out before they want me to work for free or pay them to work there.
    12-05-13 05:45 PM
    I did my last shift last Saturday. Resigning from a place that has become hell for anyone to work in. 4 more employees followed and I believe a couple more shortly. It's not even the pay and benefit, some individual has no place running a business.
    12-05-13 07:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    This is not a competition of who got it worst. Each person live in a different culture, environment and circumstances. You can't pick and choose the element that you wish you have and taking out the one you wish you can do without. Circumstances will not allow you to do so. You can only make the best decision you can live with and hope that things will eventually work out the best for you.
    12-05-13 07:46 PM
    I'm not complaining. Just getting out before they want me to work for free or pay them to work there.
    3 years a go when I had a stable job, I had the same thing..at the first job my ex boss made some ilegal stuff and did not care about employs so we got all fired and didn't get paid, the second one they were expecting me to work 16 hours for 250 $ a month.. hell to the no.. I would rather starve..

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 03:26 AM
    This is not a competition of who got it worst. Each person live in a different culture, environment and circumstances. You can't pick and choose the element that you wish you have and taking out the one you wish you can do without. Circumstances will not allow you to do so. You can only make the best decision you can live with and hope that things will eventually work out the best for you.
    I'm with you on this one. It doesn't matter what you do for a living at all as long as it serves your purpose at the time. You "work to live" remember not "live to work"? Before anyone comments, yes I have been extremely fortunate in my life and since graduating I have simply done what I loved doing and as an extra bonus people were prepared to pay me to do it, why I don't know but there you go?.

That doesn't mean I don't fully understand the difficulties faced by others which we all seem to forget. Any employer/manager who doesn't understand his staff and there individual needs should not in my opinion be allowed to employ/manage other human beings. I know quite a few millionaires that have made their stash by the tyrannical use of the people they have employed and it appalls me to be in their company. In my world they are no better than drug dealers abusing their power over the weak and I can never respect that. Money may buy them admittance to exclusive places but they are still basically thugs in black tie. I handed one (whom I knew) my empty glass one day and when he complained I explained "oh sorry I thought you were the doorman"? Obviously he kicked off complaining and to my amazement he was asked to leave!

Now I've got that off my chest can I return to my brandy please?
    12-06-13 06:39 AM
    Remind me to never participate in political discussions...
    No really: please remind me!!!
    12-06-13 06:54 AM
    Remind me to never participate in political discussions...
    No really: please remind me!!!
    Feel free!
    12-06-13 07:01 AM
    Feel free!
    No, if I started to flaunt my possibly (in the eyes of others) bizarre political ideas here as well, you'd start to think my cannibalism was the least of my flaws...
    12-06-13 07:05 AM
    No, if I started to flaunt my possibly (in the eyes of others) bizarre political ideas here as well, you'd start to think my cannibalism was the least of my flaws...
    Ah a weakness in your character I spot there Sir?

I AM ME! and strangely enough I like me. It's who I am so if I say otherwise I am lying not only to myself but to others. What you know about me is what I have told you and is therefore true. There is a lot you don't know but that is because I have chosen not to reveal it and not because I have told lies. If you have something to say then say it. Not everyone will like it but if it's true then there can be no argument? If more people said what they actually feel instead of what they deem to be politically correct the world would be a better place.
    12-06-13 07:21 AM
    Ah a weakness in your character I spot there Sir?
    The main weakness being that I know myself too well!
    I am more than willing to discuss my political feelings in person the next time you do a fly-by, but an online political brawl is not the best way to keep the moderators away to say the least, I'm afraid...
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-06-13 07:26 AM
    I am more than willing to discuss my political feelings in person the next time you do a fly-by, but an online political brawl is not the best way to keep the moderators away to say the least, I'm afraid...
    I don't think a certain great man who just died would agree with you on that one? Ah well we are what we are!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-06-13 07:36 AM
    I don't necessarily think it to be a weakness to avoid pointless conflict and to know when to shut up...
    12-06-13 07:44 AM
    Everyone is responsible for his/her own reaction or response towards an opinion. Sometimes it's not about being on the right side of history or politically correct. Rather how the individual responses or reactions reflects the person characters.
    12-06-13 07:44 AM
    Everyone is responsible for his/her own reaction or response towards an opinion. Sometimes it's not about being on the right side of history or politically correct. Rather how the individual responses or reactions reflects the person characters.
    Ear ear Sir Cat. I has the same views and when I isn't here i will go down in historical thingys for.....Erm............mmmmmmmmmmm.........mutter. ...well there was always that time that..........Erm.......let me get back to you!
    12-06-13 07:48 AM
    Ear ear Sir Cat. I has the same views and when I isn't here i will go down in historical thingys for.....Erm............mmmmmmmmmmm.........mutter. ...well there was always that time that..........Erm.......let me get back to you!
    Whats your point? "Hirazi Blue"
    12-06-13 07:52 AM
    Whats your point? "Hirazi Blue"
    Does you go out of your ways to confuzzed me or wot duck?
    12-06-13 08:50 AM
    Just quoting a great man.
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    12-06-13 08:53 AM
    Hmmm me thinks I should quit being serious, ok back to hate the world and humans

PS. Cat I hate you

Posted via CB10
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-06-13 08:53 AM
    Besides I don't believe it was a much of a detour!
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    12-06-13 09:00 AM
    Seems like we don't have to go to far to getz you confuzed. Hey, how's been in my Lucky Charms?????
    Somebody (or thing) ate all the little marshmallow bits, now I'm stuck with nuthin' but a box of Cheerios wanna bees........

c
    12-06-13 09:03 AM
    Besides I don't believe it was a much of a detour!
    Maybe placing my name between quotation marks, not the actual quote was too much for him...
    12-06-13 09:05 AM
7,608 ... 218219220221222 ...