No worries there. You seem somewhat fixated on the wrong idea that the duck and I are in some kind of feud or even "deathmatch". Last time I checked we weren't. He's a duck, I'm a cannibal: you do the math for once...
    SOM must be feeling sorry for killing and eating his little ducklings.. now he maybe wants to somewhat redeem his sins?

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-03-13 04:38 AM
    No worries there. You seem somewhat fixated on the wrong idea that the duck and I are in some kind of feud or even "deathmatch". Last time I checked we weren't. He's a duck, I'm a cannibal: you do the math for once...
    Skuze me canniballs, he is not just "a duck" he is 'Sir Duck' fearless knight of the odd shaped table and not to be trifled with! Do so at your own peril........

ps he also has four F18s watching over him as well?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    12-03-13 07:33 AM
    I am more than willing to pay the duck some proper respect, but I don't accept him as a knight. You claiming you can knight anyone is about as ridiculous as me claiming to be a cann... No, let me rephrase that... Please hold.
    12-03-13 08:31 AM
    Second try: while I do respect the duck, I don't think you have the authority to knight folks around here. Phew, better?
    12-03-13 08:37 AM
    I never thought I would say this, but it surely sounds tempting. One thing though: the true cannibal is a predator, not a scavenger. Actively culling those places would be an option, dining on already dead corpses is a no-no. This would have to be made clear beforehand, obviously.
    Ah, "The Cannibal Games" begin.........

c
    12-03-13 08:48 AM
    Second try: while I do respect the duck, I don't think you have the authority to knight folks around here. Phew, better?
    Among other things like taking hisself photos sitting inside the cockpit of various fighter jets to appear authoritative.
    12-03-13 09:30 AM
    Among other things like taking hisself photos sitting inside the cockpit of various fighter jets to appear authoritative.
    Your wqasting your time cat, all the abuse will not get you unknighted see!
    12-03-13 09:48 AM
    I is a ROYAL leprechaun from the family of Brian Boru himself see. I has the thority to knights persons whenever I wishes because I is the raining ruler of the knights of the odd shaped table see as well!

Just cause you aint ROYAL don't blame me eh?
    12-03-13 09:52 AM
    Your wqasting your time cat, all the abuse will not get you unknighted see!
    Meow!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000739.png  
    12-03-13 09:53 AM
    Meow!
    That's him............that's him that was knighted............What about that then cat?
    12-03-13 09:57 AM
    True royalty doesn't flaunt it...
    12-03-13 10:12 AM
    [QUOTE=Hirazi Blue;9649191]True royalty doesn't flaunt it...[/QUOTE]

They decree it........

c
    12-03-13 10:19 AM
    Oh and I have one of these as well!

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-my-award.gif
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    12-03-13 10:47 AM
    I is a ROYAL leprechaun from the family of Brian Boru himself see. I has the thority to knights persons whenever I wishes because I is the raining ruler of the knights of the odd shaped table see as well!

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

12-03-13 11:07 AM
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
    Quaint thought but not real........ What about two gun tex then? He ruled the wild west and he wasn't even royal?
    12-03-13 11:11 AM
    So now you're saying Brian Boru was a leprechaun or you are only part leprechaun. Show me irrefutable proof of your lineage and maybe I'll think about eventually, possibly accepting part of your authority (but don't hold your breath - nasty business, that).
    12-03-13 11:14 AM
    So now you're saying Brian Boru was a leprechaun or you are only part leprechaun. Show me irrefutable proof of your lineage and maybe I'll think about eventually, possibly accepting part of your authority (but don't hold your breath - nasty business, that).
    OMG May you be blessed with eqating vegetables for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!!! For he himself is the KING of all leprechauns I tell you? what are you drinking Canniballs?
    12-03-13 11:20 AM
    OMG May you be blessed with eqating vegetables for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!!! For he himself is the KING of all leprechauns I tell you? what are you drinking Canniballs?
    Well I didn't vote for him.
    12-03-13 11:28 AM
    Hey SOM I am not honest all the time but I would sure love to shag with you, your midget appeal turns me on

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    12-03-13 11:45 AM
    I think I just coughed up a furball. It was definately more than a verp
    12-03-13 11:47 AM
    Let's get our facts straight: Brian Boru was a historical Irish king and as king of all of Ireland he might be considered king of the leprechauns as well, but he himself was no leprechaun and not every irishman or -woman, be it human or leprechaun can claim to have descended from him. Again: you do the math!
    12-03-13 11:55 AM
    Hey SOM I am not honest all the time but I would sure love to shag with you, your midget appeal turns me on
    Do you have any idea how many years of therapy it will take to purge that image from my already deeply traumatized brain?
    Don't do that!
    12-03-13 12:05 PM
    Do you have any idea how many years of therapy it will take to purge that image from my already deeply traumatized brain?
    Don't do that!
    *kiss* *muah*

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    12-03-13 12:07 PM
    Don't do that!
    Well most of that was caused before you arrived here. Probably a curse from a leprechaun for denouncing King Brian? It probably in fairness was the main reason they selected you as a moderadiator as its a perfect CV qualification for that role?

By the way given your diet? have you coughed up any furballs lately?
    12-03-13 01:02 PM
    By the way given your diet? have you coughed up any furballs lately?
    Nope, we clean our food (and by clean I also mean shave)...
    12-03-13 01:05 PM
7,608 ... 214215216217218 ...