Attachment 225906

Keeping the dry cooker open for duck

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    Chicken a la Hannibal Lecter?
    12-01-13 09:45 AM
    Ah Sir Cat puts in an appearance?
    I denounce the monarchy and goes banana republic. So I'm no longer sir cat.
    12-01-13 09:48 AM
    ^_^

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-01-13 10:08 AM
    I denounce the monarchy and goes banana republic. So I'm no longer sir cat.
    But you are not empowered to carry out such acts? see. I am but guess what............I'm not going to se........ha ha ha....
    12-01-13 01:05 PM
    Don't do that. Don't rouse my attention like that only to merely find
    a partly dismembered chicken in an oven tray. Another 20 seconds of my life wasted...
    12-01-13 01:32 PM
    Now, where was I? Ah, yes...
    "The knee bone connected to the back bone..."
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-01-13 01:34 PM
    Now, where was I? Ah, yes...
    "The knee bone connected to the back bone..."
    Sad........so sad I tell you?
    12-01-13 01:58 PM
    Sad........so sad I tell you?
    You're the expert, so no argument from me...
    Sorry, now I must complete this cleansing ritual!
    12-01-13 02:11 PM
    You're the expert, so no argument from me...
    Sorry, now I must complete this cleansing ritual!
    What you doing? Gutting your latest victim?
    12-01-13 03:27 PM
    What you doing? Gutting your latest victim?
    I plead the fifth (and the sixth and the seventh for good measure)...
    12-01-13 04:13 PM
    I plead the fifth (and the sixth and the seventh for good measure)...
    That means yes then?
    Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    12-01-13 04:14 PM
    That means yes then?
    No, that means... Ah forget it, I'll never be able to explain self-incrimination to you. But don't hold it against me!
    12-01-13 04:18 PM
    No, that means... Ah forget it, I'll never be able to explain self-incrimination to you. But don't hold it against me!
    I criminate myself everyday. I'm used to it so............oh I just read the bit where you said forget it........just remind me what it is I have to forget again.........
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-01-13 04:25 PM
    What do you call an Asian pen!s?
    A vag!na

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    12-01-13 04:42 PM
    I criminate myself everyday. I'm used to it so............oh I just read the bit where you said forget it........just remind me what it is I have to forget again.........
    Yes, I forgot, you play more_or_less_coherent_sad_old_man lately (for tax purposes?)
    12-02-13 05:48 AM
    Yes, I forgot, you play more_or_less_coherent_sad_old_man lately (for tax purposes?)
    Definitely not! Always plead insanity on tax hearings. After a while they get fed up of watching you dribbling and throw the case out!
    12-02-13 07:31 AM
    Definitely not! Always plead insanity on tax hearings. After a while they get fed up of watching you dribbling and throw the case out!
    Understandable approach, although I myself rather go for ultimate unpredictability, which obviously means the occasional coherent episode also...
    12-02-13 09:55 AM
    Understandable approach, although I myself rather go for ultimate unpredictability, which obviously means the occasional coherent episode also...
    Then you are doomed to failure cannibal. Coherency confuses the life out of tax persons as they isn't bright. Once confused they revert to their inherent training. If this should happen it is far easier to try an escape manoeuvre in a feeble attempt to escape a heat seeking missile when you have a rocket up your bum? than escape the tax person. They understand neither logic, fairness, feelings, life experience or in fact any type of rational thought towards you. If you act insanely you have reduced yourself to their level and they are comfortable and at ease.
    12-02-13 10:10 AM
    Then you are doomed to failure cannibal.
    But that's a given anyhow... And besides that: the number of tax breaks for devout cannibals are non existing in this little part of the world I laughingly call my own. If I lived in Merica, I could at least call my dining habits the rituals of a church and benefit from the many boons worshippers profit from over there. Here cannibalism is hardly even legal...
    12-02-13 10:21 AM
    But that's a given anyhow... And besides that: the number of tax breaks for devout cannibals are non existing in this little part of the world I laughingly call my own. If I lived in Merica, I could at least call my dining habits the rituals of a church and benefit from the many boons worshippers profit from over there. Here cannibalism is hardly even legal...
    You would also in merica be considered a charity and would be tax exempt. Think of all the work you could get from the government visiting all the prisons and cutting costs on disposal? All tax free
    12-02-13 10:34 AM
    You would also in merica be considered a charity and would be tax exempt. Think of all the work you could get from the government visiting all the prisons and cutting costs on disposal? All tax free
    I never thought I would say this, but it surely sounds tempting. One thing though: the true cannibal is a predator, not a scavenger. Actively culling those places would be an option, dining on already dead corpses is a no-no. This would have to be made clear beforehand, obviously.
    12-02-13 10:41 AM

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    12-02-13 11:08 AM
    I never thought I would say this, but it surely sounds tempting. One thing though: the true cannibal is a predator, not a scavenger. Actively culling those places would be an option, dining on already dead corpses is a no-no. This would have to be made clear beforehand, obviously.
    Yeah and you could save them a lot of money on their electric bills as well.....ha ha.....

As a favour would you please wait until my tour is over before you go over there because..........mmmmmmmmI spend more time everywhere else but there......anyway just let me know.........Oh and leave the duck alone!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-02-13 12:40 PM
    Yeah and you could save them a lot of money on their electric bills as well.....ha ha.....

As a favour would you please wait until my tour is over before you go over there because..........mmmmmmmmI spend more time everywhere else but there......anyway just let me know.........Oh and leave the duck alone!

speaking of saving money

12-02-13 02:04 PM
    Oh and leave the duck alone!
    No worries there. You seem somewhat fixated on the wrong idea that the duck and I are in some kind of feud or even "deathmatch". Last time I checked we weren't. He's a duck, I'm a cannibal: you do the math for once...
    12-03-13 04:12 AM
7,608 ... 213214215216217 ...