Like me or not but one should keep what they were born with (there are no take backs). People aren't born as machines and shouldn't try to become one. The humane body this a marvel in self, why would someone what to alter it.
    I don't necessarily disagree, but it's a slippery slope. There are for instance people who believe, any kind of surgery is bad. Who's to say if they aren't right?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-28-13 12:57 PM
    Well your body Sir Duck is about to be donated to science and further education of the thick!!!!!!!

As I sit here contemplating my life I wonder at which point it reallyn started going downhill and unfortunately it keeps coming back to you? Did I clearly state "Pop the green smoke". Let me help you here YES I DID you stupid duck. So the story so far in my innocent world goes thus!

Arrive on outskirts of Ontario having been wished "happy thanksgiving" by every air traffic controller in the world, search for "green smoke" which is not initially apparent. Lower altitude (much to the displeasure of ATC) and search again for "green smoke". No visible contact so lower altitude again causing ATC to go into complete apoplexy and a man screaming down my ear. Having informed him that I had authority to search for a duck at low level he called me names that I will not repeat on here and said he would be reporting me. After several very low level passes over Ontario frightening two dogs, one cat, a horse, two old ladies, four firemen and a helicopter pilot (who said some very nasty things to me) I still didn't see guess what? "GREEN SMOKE". I am now refuelling before going to have a chat with the man with the flags on his car who arrived when I landed to invite me to a meeting in his office.

Oh Sir Duck if I manage to talk my way out of this, you are in deep deep doo doo? see!
    The problem is your flight plan. It was about 1000 miles north of your target.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-28-13 01:02 PM
    I don't necessarily disagree, but it's a slippery slope. There are for instance people who believe, any kind of surgery is bad. Who's to say if they aren't right?
    There is a BIG difference between having to and wanting to.
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    11-28-13 01:05 PM
    There is a BIG difference between having to and wanting to.
    In this context: not really, as we are talking about the human body "as a marvel in itself".
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-28-13 01:11 PM
    The problem is your flight plan. It was about 1000 miles north of your target.
    WHAT? WHAT? you mean you don't even know where you live anymore? When did you move? Why did you tell me Ontairio? Why are you flappin beaks with a cannibal?

I give up! I hope he eats you with some oranges.........
    dphjeff and Hirazi Blue like this.
    11-28-13 01:17 PM
    WHAT? WHAT? you mean you don't even know where you live anymore? When did you move? Why did you tell me Ontairio? Why are you flappin beaks with a cannibal?

First of all I never told you I lived in Ontario. Second it was talking to miss_morgana about body modification not the cannibal. But we all have the right to chime in. Third its time for another beer.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-28-13 01:33 PM
    First of all I never told you I lived in Ontario. Second it was talking to miss_morgana about body modification not the cannibal. But we all have the right to chime in. Third its time for another beer.
    I wonder often what SOM is smoking or drinking .. he writes so much .. Just when i read his whatever text lines I get lazzy and hate the world in my own lonely .. oh dear me here I go again typing silly .. right .. back to everybody hates me ..
    Duck .. there is no difference whatsoever between Having and Want .. in my case they have equal place ..
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    11-28-13 01:57 PM
    I wonder often what SOM is smoking or drinking .. he writes so much .. Just when i read his whatever text lines I get lazzy and hate the world in my own lonely .. oh dear me here I go again typing silly .. right .. back to everybody hates me ..
    Duck .. there is no difference whatsoever between Having and Want .. in my case they have equal place ..
    I just want to tell you people are what they do not what they try to be.
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    11-28-13 02:06 PM
    Wow, that's quite a revelation, especially in this thread...
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    11-28-13 02:11 PM
    We'll skip the part about me being a cannibal and not eating ducks: I don't like oranges, so no thanks!
    11-28-13 02:16 PM
    Wow, that's quite a revelation, especially in this thread...
    See what beer does for you. It puts you in a Zen state.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000730.png  
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    11-28-13 02:31 PM
    See what beer does for you. It puts you in a Zen state.
    And that was probably the only state sad_old_man wasn't looking for you!
    dphjeff, FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    11-28-13 02:57 PM
    And that was probably the only state sad_old_man wasn't looking for you!
    Sheesh, was he in AriZENa all this time?
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-28-13 03:43 PM
    sweety .. go to sleep .. you are drunk ..
    tell this to people who are not what they try to be
    notice you don't even know me in person .. thus you have no idea how I am ..or how far I think
    11-28-13 03:44 PM
    I need to find the old queen to unknight me. No not that lepregnome. Me think he's just cleaning his machete on my fur. Excuse me while I find an ice berg to roll around.
    11-28-13 04:18 PM
    sweety .. go to sleep .. you are drunk ..
    tell this to people who are not what they try to be
    notice you don't even know me in person .. thus you have no idea how I am ..or how far I think
    I'm not drunk and for telling people something they don't want to hear won't make them listen.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-28-13 08:48 PM
    I'm not drunk and for telling people something they don't want to hear won't make them listen.
    except I am not one them people
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-29-13 04:01 AM
    C'mon people: play nice. I'm sure we all hate each others guts (I know I do hate mine), but we have to keep on working together to reach our ultimate goal of creating the most on topic thread for any and every possible forum. And we're doing quite a nice job at that, I daresay.

;
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-29-13 06:35 AM
    except I am not one them people
    Didn't say you were.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 11-29-13 at 08:16 AM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-29-13 07:41 AM
    C'mon people: play nice. I'm sure we all hate each others guts (I know I do hate mine), but we have to keep on working together to reach our ultimate goal of creating the most on topic thread for any and every possible forum. And we're doing quite a nice job at that, I daresay.

;
    I may dislike a person but I don't hate anyone. I learned a long time ago people are people and you can't change what they do or say but you can change yourself. You can influence someone but not change them. So on and so on.
    Anyways whats the topic for today?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-29-13 08:03 AM

;
    It's all good. The statue is still upset that someone dropped a house on her sister. She'll get over it eventually.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-29-13 08:04 AM
    Anyways whats the topic for today?
    Maybe it's time for (drumroll) a restart of what we were discussing, say, 2000 posts ago.

edit: and to spare you the trouble of looking it up: we were discussing fur coats at the time and sad_old_man wondered if he could make one from the cat's hide...
    (or something else, I can't recall )
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 11-29-13 at 08:54 AM.
    11-29-13 08:43 AM
    Maybe it's time for (drumroll) a restart of what we were discussing, say, 2000 posts ago.

edit: and to spare you the trouble of looking it up: we were discussing fur coats at the time and sad_old_man wondered if he could make one from the cat's hide...
    (or something else, I can't recall )
    All ready looked it up.
    This is what you want to talk about????
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000731.png  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-29-13 09:04 AM
    Didn't say you were.
    you just want the last word don't you duck ..oh well .. x'mass is near .. gonna cook you good
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-29-13 09:05 AM
    It's all good. The statue is still upset that someone dropped a house on her sister. She'll get over it eventually.
    you are such wrecking ball

dphjeff and Hirazi Blue like this.
    11-29-13 09:08 AM
7,608 ... 210211212213214 ...