Rightfully so, quite probably, but you might want to check your translation software, its spelling checker seems broken...
    Not at all. The fault lies somewhere in the link between my head and my fingers! I could be numerically dyslexic but I can see the colours red green yellow and seven so it can't be that.
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-27-13 10:14 AM
    Not at all. The fault lies somewhere in the link between my head and my fingers! I could be numerically dyslexic but I can see the colours red green yellow and seven so it can't be that.
    7?

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-27-13 10:25 AM
    7?

c
    Don't tell me I have a knight that can't see the colour seven? Oh what have I done?
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-27-13 10:29 AM
    Don't tell me I have a knight that can't see the colour seven? Oh what have I done?
    Oh, I forgetted about the "seventh color" of the rainbow.....Just depends on which side you starts counting from.

Any Unicorns around?

And you've done nothing in error, just what was right.....

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-27-13 10:37 AM
    Anyway reading back in the posts it would appear that some persons (the grape) think that I have a dog. Well I do have a dog but well I have two dogs now but not the one dog or two dogs you think I have. In an attempt to clarify this matter here is the following correct, verified information. It has been verified by all four dogs so there you go?

My original dog that has just joined us and become merican. Well he's joined the wife because I'm not there I'm here and lets not get into that one again dutch cannibal shall we?

Anyway he is called Blaze and is Welsh (I do not hold that against him by the way)

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-dsc_0013_1284.jpg
    11-27-13 11:30 AM
    I don't think you're "numerically dyslexic", as you put it. It's called "disleptic" and sadly it is very common in your race. But above that your problems probably primarily stem from being very cerebrally challenged.
    11-27-13 11:34 AM
    Now I wanted another dog so it can learn Blaze how to speak merican so I got one and this is his mum see and she is English!

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-sascha-2day-2013.jpg

This is dad and he is German (I don't hold that against him, I just don't like him)

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-champion-blerio-aviator.jpg
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-27-13 11:36 AM
    Anyway reading back in the posts it would appear that some persons (the grape) think that I have a dog. Well I do have a dog but well I have two dogs now but not the one dog or two dogs you think I have. In an attempt to clarify this matter here is the following correct, verified information. It has been verified by all four dogs so there you go?

My original dog that has just joined us and become merican. Well he's joined the wife because I'm not there I'm here and lets not get into that one again dutch cannibal shall we?

Anyway he is called Blaze and is Welsh (I do not hold that against him by the way)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0013_1284.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	328.9 KB 
ID:	224787
    I'm not a person? Two dogs, a kat, a lizard, a mouse, a beaver, etc....
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-27-13 11:38 AM
    And this is the new little boy.

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-baby-german-shepherd-puppies-ijl5tfkk.jpg
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-27-13 11:38 AM
    I'm not a person?
    Right you grape, I've just had enough of you and your antics.

Get down on your knees you grape. ( he says pulling sword out of his bag)

I thee therefore as well dumn thee a knight of the odd shaped table.
    Arise Sir Knight and take your place at the table of honour.

From this day fourth you shall be known as Sir Grape of the Sacred Vine and shall protect the fruit in need.

There now hows about that then. Now shuddup grape.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-27-13 11:45 AM
    Right you grape, I've just had enough of you and your antics.

Get down on your knees you grape. ( he says pulling sword out of his bag)

I thee therefore as well dumn thee a knight of the odd shaped table.
    Arise Sir Knight and take your place at the table of honour.

From this day fourth you shall be known as Sir Grape of the Sacred Vine and shall protect the fruit in need.

There now hows about that then. Now shuddup grape.
    Well now, Sir Grape has a squire.
    Gotta get me one of those. May be able to use to lure The Kat out, if I choose the correct species......

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-27-13 12:11 PM
    Well now, Sir Grape has a squire.
    Gotta get me one of those. May be able to use to lure The Kat out, if I choose the correct species......

c
    He's got a squire already? That was quick.
    Carl Estes and Hirazi Blue like this.
    11-27-13 12:13 PM
    He's got a squire already? That was quick.
    Sits right next to him. Check Avatar.....

c
    11-27-13 12:14 PM
    Sits right next to him. Check Avatar.....

c
    Your correct Sir Lizard. He's a dark horse that grape........Did I get that right........oh well you know what I mean?
    11-27-13 12:24 PM
    @sad_old_man: Although I am not a moderator here, still a word of warning.
    Don't derail perfectly coherent and topical threads like this one with pictures of cute dogs!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-27-13 01:23 PM
    @sad_old_man: Although I am not a moderator here, still a word of warning.
    Don't derail perfectly coherent and topical threads like this one with pictures of cute dogs!
    They are definitely not cute dogs. They are fearless warriors and knights of the odd shaped table so there cannibal. Ha put that in your clogs and smoke it see..................hold on this is my thread? How can............never mind just shuddup or I'll get my sword thingy out again..........I will I'm telling you......don't make me angry?
    Hirazi Blue and dphjeff like this.
    11-27-13 01:56 PM
    hold on this is my thread?
    Well this being "your" thread doesn't make you "untouchable", unless you mean "untouchable" in the sense of the Indian Dalit...
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-27-13 02:05 PM
    Well this being "your" thread doesn't make you "untouchable", unless you mean "untouchable" in the sense of the Indian Dalit...
    I is getting angry now I is? I aint indian and I aint on a diet see.
    11-27-13 02:10 PM
    Oh and I aint no fed either see?
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-27-13 02:11 PM
    I is getting angry now I is? I aint indian and I aint on a diet see.
    Please get angry for the right reasons! Read my post again (and again, if necessary). Plenty in there to get angry about!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-27-13 02:12 PM
    Please get angry for the right reasons! Read my post again (and again, if necessary). Plenty in there to get angry about!
    I is thinking calm thoughts now I is. Go and eat a vegetairian sandwich or something.
    11-27-13 02:18 PM
    The invisible granite princes posts again
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-facebook-20131127-231922.png

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-27-13 03:30 PM
    Cheer up

(Fascinating artist, BTW: Franz Xaver Messerschmid)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-28-13 03:52 AM
    I am just curious.. would it be possible for me to make an implant?
    I would like one day to show the world in my eyes..
    I have thought really serious 'bout this..
    I am just wondering if it would be possible to implant a camera in my left or right eye

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-28-13 04:07 AM
    This will be my next avatar

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-28-13 04:08 AM
7,608 ... 208209210211212 ...