I never called you witless, I more or less stated that one single remark might have been lacking a bit of wit.
    And the translation software I am running in real-time here does it's job splendidly...
    For one it makes way less spelling errors than yours, so there...
    I never make spelling errors! My keyboard does!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    11-23-13 10:32 AM
    I never make spelling errors! My keyboard does!
    Keyboard can't make spelling errors.. -_- ..
    But kiss for you..at least you're writing normal again

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-23-13 10:52 AM
    Congratulations, you're truly a Merican now!
    I used to watch DR. Who all the time way back when.
    11-24-13 07:48 AM
    I used to watch DR. Who all the time way back when.
    Sorry, but your not a Merican then. The dr. Who test is blunt but fair!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-24-13 07:53 AM
    Sorry, but your not a Merican then. The dr. Who test is blunt but fair!
    Born and raised. The used to show Dr. Who on PBS. You know when I was little there was only five stations available two NBC two ABC and PBS and people complain today that there isn't anything on TV.
    11-24-13 08:39 AM
    Born and raised. The used to show Dr. Who on PBS. You know when I was little there was only five stations available two NBC two ABC and PBS and people complain today that there isn't anything on TV.
    From where I stand, as a foreigner, calling you not a Merican could easily be viewed as a compliment.
    11-24-13 09:08 AM
    Never mind duck he's only a Dutchman after all. The Irish are still looking for the potatoes they mislaid and the dutch are still trying to find that little boy with his finger in the dam in before he gets hungry and wanders off taking his finger out of the hole and leaving the country to drown? Us mericans don't need tulips anyway.
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    11-24-13 09:44 AM
    Hey duck your the cleverest of all on here, can you tell me what this means or what it is and what do I do with it?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-21iuzeatjml.jpg
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-25-13 06:32 AM
    Hey duck your the cleverest of all on here, can you tell me what this means or what it is and what do I do with it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21IuzeAtjmL.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	224096
    Well, I might not be as clever as the duck, but that's a sign from freemasonry, It's their classic Square and Compasses sign placed on a maple leaf. You do the math...
    11-25-13 06:46 AM

Have you been to the flea market again?
    11-25-13 08:01 AM
    Well, I might not be as clever as the duck, but that's a sign from freemasonry, It's their classic Square and Compasses sign placed on a maple leaf. You do the math...
    R e t a r d e d human facts... apple and masonery..

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-25-13 08:41 AM

What did you get yourself into now? That's clearly the famous underground sex club- G spot Anonymous. That A also shape of two person in a compromising position. It's for those who are lost in finding errrr you know. Come to think of it. You are someone who seems to have difficulty navigating around anyway.
    11-25-13 08:57 AM
    What did you get yourself into now? That's clearly the famous underground sex club- G spot Anonymous. That A also shape of two person in a compromising position. It's for those who are lost in finding errrr you know. Come to think of it. You are someone who seems to have difficulty navigating around anyway.
    Story of my life really. I always always receive an overabundance of advice after the event. Usually from the furball on legs but that's another story so upwards and onwards eh. Is there any chance furbag that this advice may be available preferably BEFORE I SIGN THE DAMN FORM? eh. mutter mutter no wonder I've not been made a moderadiator yet when I associate with ragamuffins like you eh?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-25-13 11:19 AM
    Story of my life really. I always always receive an overabundance of advice after the event. Usually from the furball on legs but that's another story so upwards and onwards eh. Is there any chance furbag that this advice may be available preferably BEFORE I SIGN THE DAMN FORM? eh. mutter mutter no wonder I've not been made a moderadiator yet when I associate with ragamuffins like you eh?
    Just sign it!! Not like your thick stubborn skull would follow any rules and regulations anyway........
    11-25-13 01:02 PM
    Just sign it!! Not like your thick stubborn skull would follow any rules and regulations anyway........
    Isn't that how he lost his soul already?
    11-25-13 01:07 PM
    Isn't that how he lost his soul already?
    Hay you watch your gob. I never had a soul ok. I don't even know what a soul is and I never had one at all ever. see! oh and tell the cat to shuddup as well as! see!
    11-25-13 01:27 PM
    In the effort to become a better person with a more humanitarian outlook on life I am making several changes in my life. I thought I would try to gain a friend and companion and it may seem strange but factual never the less.

As I will not be home again ("there here" for the benefit of the dyslexic Dutch cannibal with the atrocious translation software) I have been somewhat suffering difficulties in my quest. I now have a new bestest friend in all the world in my life I think, well I have, but I may have more than one but anyway............I have a pal at last!!!! One more step towards becoming a moderadiator?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-blerio-bilbri.jpg
    11-25-13 01:57 PM
    I'm really gonna hate you with passion if you're gonna become one of them *** masons x-(

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-25-13 02:05 PM
    Dear members. After my recent decision to knight the donkey I have been considering Knighting other worthy critters and other things. Individually this could take time so I have decided to collectively knighted persons. You should all get on your knees and await your name being shouted out by the man in the frock with the big stick in his hand. I will commence knighthoodship shortly but it may be advisable to have a snack and some drinks with you while your waiting on your knees. If anyone's all ready ready just shout your name and I'll put you at the top of the list. If you are on your knees and the dude in the frock doesn't shout your name out the.................tough......
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-25-13 02:50 PM
    In the effort to become a better person with a more humanitarian outlook on life I am making several changes in my life. I thought I would try to gain a friend and companion and it may seem strange but factual never the less.

As I will not be home again ("there here" for the benefit of the dyslexic Dutch cannibal with the atrocious translation software) I have been somewhat suffering difficulties in my quest. I now have a new bestest friend in all the world in my life I think, well I have, but I may have more than one but anyway............I have a pal at last!!!! One more step towards becoming a moderadiator?

Name:	Blerio Bilbri.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	362.7 KB 
ID:	224185
    Hmmm. I thought you and Cenator Kat were BFFs.
    11-25-13 02:56 PM
    Dear members. After my recent decision to knight the donkey I have been considering Knighting other worthy critters and other things. Individually this could take time so I have decided to collectively knighted persons. You should all get on your knees and await your name being shouted out by the man in the frock with the big stick in his hand. I will commence knighthoodship shortly but it may be advisable to have a snack and some drinks with you while your waiting on your knees. If anyone's all ready ready just shout your name and I'll put you at the top of the list. If you are on your knees and the dude in the frock doesn't shout your name out the.................tough......
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-images.jpg
    Your power hunger is getting to your head. No Jets or air craft carriers or German Shepherd or old man with a stick will get you the mod position......
    11-25-13 02:58 PM
    And?
    11-25-13 02:58 PM

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	224203
    Your power hunger is getting to your head. No Jets or air craft carriers or German Shepherd or old man with a stick will get you the mod position......
    I am above flimsy titles. See. I am now on a new humanitarian venture. The knighthood of deserving critters and thingys as well.
    11-25-13 03:00 PM
    I am above flimsy titles. See. I am now on a new humanitarian venture. The knighthood of deserving critters and thingys as well.
    You can't bribe me with meaningless title.....even if i kneel down for the knight hood still taller than you lepregnome, just not the natural world order. Besides you make enemies faster than your little lepregnome sword can knight ....
    11-25-13 03:04 PM
    frenemies...
    11-25-13 03:06 PM
7,608 ... 204205206207208 ...