Yes and MSc's grow on trees where you come from, I guess...
    Actually he is in New Zealand and has a Doctorate Degree that he studied for in the UK. He has just retired after several years as head of a University in New Zealand. He is wandering around in the world somewhere doing whatever it is rich people do. Anything else I can help you with while I'm here?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-22-13 07:07 AM
    Actually he is in New Zealand and has a Doctorate Degree that he studied for in the UK. He has just retired after several years as head of a University in New Zealand. He is wandering around in the world somewhere doing whatever it is rich people do. Anything else I can help you with while I'm here?
    I wasn't referring to any of your many brothers (and sisters?), I was addressing the "MSc Computer Science, UMIST" in your own profile, implying.. ah forget it, As an MSc you should be able to figure it out,
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-22-13 07:40 AM
    Ahhh. So it is a family trait...
    11-22-13 07:58 AM
    Ahhh. So it is a family trait...
    I wouldn't know. I just fly around the word doing what makes me happy. Luckily enough its flying so the two go quite well together. On the ground just call me Billy no mates but I am not on the ground often enough for it to concern me. I have been known occasionally to have a humanitarian feeling but fortunately not very often and certainly not on this occasion, so bog off grape or I'll come and get you!
    11-22-13 08:05 AM
    I wouldn't know. I just fly around the word doing what makes me happy. Luckily enough its flying so the two go quite well together. On the ground just call me Billy no mates but I am not on the ground often enough for it to concern me. I have been known occasionally to have a humanitarian feeling but fortunately not very often and certainly not on this occasion, so bog off grape or I'll come and get you!
    Now stay right there! We can acually understand without having to revert back to a cross between Ozzy O. and **** Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.........

Hey, who threw out The Baby with the bathwater?????

c
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    11-22-13 09:01 AM
    Vacationing at a Texas dude ranch is not something a tax-paying proletariat normally does...
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-22-13 09:10 AM
    Now stay right there! We can acually understand without having to revert back to a cross between Ozzy O. and **** Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.........

c
    I think it may have been I who is guilty of that. I only did it to hide the fact that I shot him seven times and then strangled him. was this him?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-dsc_0584.jpg
    11-22-13 09:15 AM
    I think it may have been I who is guilty of that. I only did it to hide the fact that I shot him seven times and then strangled him. was this him?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0584.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	250.3 KB 
ID:	223284
    Don't look so "cynycyl" to me......
    Kinda has that "Don't touch the beer or I'll frag ya" look tho.....

c
    11-22-13 09:50 AM
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1380379_609307622443998_1965499245_n.jpg

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-22-13 09:56 AM
    But the fact that you forced him to sit in one of your contraptions for a photo op should count as the most heinous of crimes...
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-22-13 09:59 AM
    Eye kun ear you lot yaw no
    11-22-13 10:02 AM
    Seven shots of tequila?
    11-22-13 10:14 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0584.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	250.3 KB 
ID:	223284
    mutter mutter mutter slowly stepping out and close the door behind me........
    11-22-13 10:36 AM
    Shuddup Diaper Dangler and Cenator Kat.
    11-22-13 11:10 AM
    But the fact that you forced him to sit in one of your contraptions for a photo op should count as the most heinous of crimes...
    But worth serving life for when the three Fathers and Mothers saw their sons becoming men? mmmmmmmm.......... but then again what do I know?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-102206.jpg
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-22-13 12:25 PM

c
    OZZY OSBOURNE IS THE BEST!!!

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-22-13 03:40 PM
    Still nothing in my inbox?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    11-23-13 06:56 AM
    In honor of fifty years of Doctor Who today:
    11-23-13 08:13 AM
    In honor of fifty years of Doctor Who today:
    Who is he?
    Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    11-23-13 08:21 AM
    Who is he?
    Congratulations, you're truly a Merican now!
    11-23-13 08:26 AM
    Congratulations, you're truly a Merican now!
    Stating the obvious is not normally one of your attributes? I require a little higher level of understanding from a man of your standing in society!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-23-13 08:31 AM
    Stating the obvious is not normally one of your attributes? I require a little higher level of understanding from a man of your standing in society!
    That's not so much "stating the obvious", that's trying to respond in a manner befitting the original "Who is he?" remark (which wasn't oozing wit, I daresay...)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-23-13 08:36 AM
    That's not so much "stating the obvious", that's trying to respond in a manner befitting the original "Who is he?" remark (which wasn't oozing wit, I daresay...)
    That's because I am witless? or so I've been called before, amongst many other things that we should not bore people on here with. Needless to say I would recommend a serious upgrade to your translation software!
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-23-13 08:57 AM
    That's because I am witless? or so I've been called before, amongst many other things that we should not bore people on here with. Needless to say I would recommend a serious upgrade to your translation software!
    I never called you witless, I more or less stated that one single remark might have been lacking a bit of wit.
    And the translation software I am running in real-time here does it's job splendidly...
    For one it makes way less spelling errors than yours, so there...
    11-23-13 09:08 AM
    11-23-13 09:20 AM
7,608 ... 203204205206207 ...