Come on, even you can do better than that.
    I edited my previous quote to highlight its apparently "hidden" meaning:
    Youz just editated that nows youz did I sees you doez it I did. And wot iz Noffing likes wot you iz sayin it iz I think.........yes I think I iz sure.....still Noffing in mees in box by the ways.
    Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    11-21-13 06:30 AM
    Youz just editated that nows youz did I sees you doez it I did. And wot iz Noffing likes wot you iz sayin it iz I think.........yes I think I iz sure.....still Noffing in mees in box by the ways.
    Okay, now at least you're making your normal level of sense again...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-21-13 07:03 AM
    Okay, now at least you're making your normal level of sense again...
    Snot elpin my inboxes tho iz its? I feelz used likes a bit of toilets papers I doez!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-21-13 07:09 AM
    Snot elpin my inboxes tho iz its? I feelz used likes a bit of toilets papers I doez!

Som.. �n some moments I find you much compared with the noble gas..

And the Baby.. well the baby is just Radon.. :P

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-21-13 08:30 AM
    Som.. n some moments I find you much compared with the noble gas..

And the Baby.. well the baby is just Radon.. :P

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    Hay you stupid statuses. I will ave you nows that I iz edificatedsional leprechaunses and I iz not sniffin them gasses at alls whatever sees? I iz mees and nobodyone likes mees cause I iz ear and I iz a leprechauns thingys I iz. And I iz goin on nuvver cruises in the see so stops pickin on mees pleeze cause I donts like boats or waters see!............what waz I sayin before you ruddely interuptedesed mees.............ah yes I iz packin for my cruizes I iz.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-21-13 08:38 AM
    An I iz stills not a moderadiator I iznt see!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-21-13 08:39 AM
    ah yes I iz packin for my cruizes I iz.
    Ah, iceberg ahoy...
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-21-13 09:07 AM
    An I iz stills not a moderadiator I iznt see!
    I assume you mean a "balanced-mode radiator". And no, indeed, you're not that either...
    11-21-13 09:12 AM
    Ah, iceberg ahoy...
    donts mesions thems thingys cannibals. this timez I wood just like to go ands relexesed on a nise see cruises. no duckses, no katses no ouses, no grapeses, just mees a the sees in the osion sees? this times I wills be appy and relaxted ands when I kums back I iz wills be a moderadiator and wills be appy sum more I wills see......I think....
    11-21-13 11:16 AM
    mmmmmmmm..................................
    11-21-13 11:31 AM
    donts mesions thems thingys cannibals. this timez I wood just like to go ands relexesed on a nise see cruises. no duckses, no katses no ouses, no grapeses, just mees a the sees in the osion sees? this times I wills be appy and relaxted ands when I kums back I iz wills be a moderadiator and wills be appy sum more I wills see......I think....
    So you're not going on cruise then, what you're describing is a voluntary self-imposed ban....
    11-21-13 11:42 AM
    Hay you stupid statuses. I will ave you nows that I iz edificatedsional leprechaunses and I iz not sniffin them gasses at alls whatever sees? I iz mees and nobodyone likes mees cause I iz ear and I iz a leprechauns thingys I iz. And I iz goin on nuvver cruises in the see so stops pickin on mees pleeze cause I donts like boats or waters see!............what waz I sayin before you ruddely interuptedesed mees.............ah yes I iz packin for my cruizes I iz.
    Dear stupid midget.. I will have you "nows" Noble gases tend to be inert, they don't react with other elements ... in other words you are different from other people.. you are you and that's why I like you..
    And further notice.. Radon is the decay product from a few elements .. stupid midget.. :* *kiss*

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-21-13 12:47 PM
    So you're not going on cruise then, what you're describing is a voluntary self-imposed ban....
    Doez you meens I iz a moderadiator even befores I goez on the cruize?
    11-21-13 01:15 PM
    Doez you meens I iz a moderadiator even befores I goez on the cruize?
    Insofar it would take a moderator to actually ban you, a self-imposed ban might be seen as a first step, a "proof of concept", if you will. But please don't leave me alone with the cheerful statue, I beg of thee...
    11-21-13 01:42 PM
    Insofar it would take a moderator to actually ban you, a self-imposed ban might be seen as a first step, a "proof of concept", if you will. But please don't leave me alone with the cheerful statue, I beg of thee...
    Tuff luck mouse.. gonna set some ugly traps for ya'

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-21-13 01:47 PM
    Wot? And you nows what I meanz when I sayz wot?
    11-21-13 01:49 PM
    Wot? And you nows what I meanz when I sayz wot?
    No, actually I don't know. You've thrown your little "wot?" around so many times now, it has been stripped of any possible, coherent meaning...
    11-21-13 02:03 PM
    No, actually I don't know. You've thrown your little "wot?" around so many times now, it has been stripped of any possible, coherent meaning...
    Don't nows "WOT" youz meens wen you sez that's. What's iz I suppozed to bees sum thingy with thingys? It's my uvverz bruvverz that's the doctor type fingy that runs the unversaty thingy that iz clevers sees not mees or my uvverz bruvverz wot just be nise to persons in the world see!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-21-13 02:13 PM
    Don't nows "WOT" youz meens wen you sez that's. What's iz I suppozed to bees sum thingy with thingys? It's my uvverz bruvverz that's the doctor type fingy that runs the unversaty thingy that iz clevers sees not mees or my uvverz bruvverz wot just be nise to persons in the world see!
    Yes and MSc's grow on trees where you come from, I guess...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-21-13 03:18 PM
    Tuff luck mouse.. gonna set some ugly traps for ya'
    Don't get me wrong: I'm not afraid of you, I just wouldn't want to be left all alone with you...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-21-13 03:21 PM
    Don't get me wrong: I'm not afraid of you, I just wouldn't want to be left all alone with you...
    Mmm.. denial.. me loves people who "has" childhood problems
    I'm not gonna bite you silly mouse.. just gonna torture you with "me" fetish traps

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    11-21-13 03:56 PM
    mmmmmmmm..................................
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-21-13 07:32 PM
    Mmm.. denial..
    Mmm, overconfidence & optimism, I like that in a statue...
    11-22-13 03:53 AM
    Mmm, overconfidence & optimism, I like that in a statue...
    Thank you sweaty :*

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-22-13 04:03 AM
    @Bambino put a white tiger..

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-22-13 04:03 AM
7,608 ... 202203204205206 ...