[QUOTE=sad_old_man;9581193]seas everybodyone want to extract the urine out of mees doezents they eh? well im all setup know you now and its all your faultsed. I have desided forethere to hignoresed youz all and just weight for my moderadiators bagdgey thingy to arrive in the post thing.[/QUOTE
    You trying to say pizz on Cincinnati. Everyone keep telling me on here that there is nothing to do in Cincinnati and you asked for a boring place so I suggested it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-20-13 12:37 PM
    [QUOTE=dphjeff;9581908]
    seas everybodyone want to extract the urine out of mees doezents they eh? well im all setup know you now and its all your faultsed. I have desided forethere to hignoresed youz all and just weight for my moderadiators bagdgey thingy to arrive in the post thing.[/QUOTE
    You trying to say pizz on Cincinnati. Everyone keep telling me on here that there is nothing to do in Cincinnati and you asked for a boring place so I suggested it.
    Be az suggestiff az you want I stills aint goin their see. I iz goin ome to Flodira! and avin sum chips and fishes I iz....oh and sum dwinkies from my likkle stash of bokkles that my pal Dwight elpedes me choose and brought thems round......for mees to pays for.....and drinks see.......
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-20-13 12:52 PM
    [QUOTE=sad_old_man;9581998]

Be az suggestiff az you want I stills aint goin their see. I iz goin ome to Flodira! and avin sum chips and fishes I iz....oh and sum dwinkies from my likkle stash of bokkles that my pal Dwight elpedes me choose and brought thems round......for mees to pays for.....and drinks see.......
    Some friend making you pay for the booze. By the why your merican now please don't call a friend a pal. Not good!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-20-13 01:05 PM
    [QUOTE=dphjeff;9582100]

Some friend making you pay for the booze. By the why your merican now please don't call a friend a pal. Not good!
    e az a shops so course he wants payin? oo gives you bokkles for frees eh?????? hez very nise mans and gets me lots of nise bokkles he doez. sow if I cants calls him pal wot doez I calls hims? cause hez may pals he iz..........no Michael not your pals your merican now.......whos iz you.....I iz in your head.......ah the duck then.....
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-20-13 01:10 PM
    [QUOTE=sad_old_man;9582120]

e az a shops so course he wants payin? oo gives you bokkles for frees eh?????? hez very nise mans and gets me lots of nise bokkles he doez. sow if I cants calls him pal wot doez I calls hims? cause hez may pals he iz..........no Michael not your pals your merican now.......whos iz you.....I iz in your head.......ah the duck then.....
    You can call him what ever you want. Some people might take offense to it though. Pal is an abbreviation to something.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-20-13 01:16 PM
    [QUOTE=dphjeff;9582150]

You can call him what ever you want. Some people might take offense to it though. Pal is an abbreviation to something.
    Oh I see! It wooden be politesed to call him an abbreviation for a palindrome know wood its? fank youz ducks.
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-20-13 01:20 PM
    [QUOTE=sad_old_man;9582171]

Oh I see! It wooden be politesed to call him an abbreviation for a palindrome know wood its? fank youz ducks.
    Yes it has to do with reading. Never mind.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-20-13 01:25 PM
    [QUOTE=dphjeff;9582198]

Yes it has to do with reading. Never mind.
    donts confuzz me duck my bum hurts?
    dphjeff and Hirazi Blue like this.
    11-20-13 01:30 PM
    I don't know why the two of you torture the "quote" bbcode so much. Especially sad_old_man, as an aspiring moderator, should be able to figure out how they actually work...
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-20-13 01:31 PM
    11-20-13 01:32 PM
    I don't know why the two of you torture the "quote" bbcode so much. Especially sad_old_man, as an aspiring moderator, should be able to figure out how they actually work...
    wot?
    11-20-13 01:35 PM
    wot?
    And that basically, "in a nutshell" so to speak,
    is the reason you'll never get your moderator "badge".
    Case closed!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-20-13 01:40 PM
    You do know Forest and I are stststupid don't you.
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    11-20-13 01:42 PM
    You do know Forest and I are stststupid don't you.
    Yes, but you are forgiven as you don't constantly whine about becoming a moderator...
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-20-13 01:43 PM
    And that basically, "in a nutshell" so to speak,
    is the reason you'll never get your moderator "badge".
    Case closed!
    e doez this every times........... how did we get froms "wot" to foods stuffs likes nutts eh????? and wots it got to do wiv BBCode or Bulletin Board Code is a lightweight markup language I asks youze
    11-20-13 01:46 PM
    Wheres my damn bage canniballs?????????????
    11-20-13 01:47 PM
    Yes, but you are forgiven as you don't constantly whine about becoming a moderator...
    You won't catch me wining can't stand the stuff.
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    11-20-13 01:49 PM
    e doez this every times........... how did we get froms "wot" to foods stuffs likes nutts eh????? and wots it got to do wiv BBCode or Bulletin Board Code is a lightweight markup language I asks youze
    Okay, I admit: it's adorable when you try to make sense...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-20-13 01:55 PM
    Okay, I admit: it's adorable when you try to make sense...
    Hay cannibals wotch your mouf on ear. don'ts go cuzzing persons of senses thingys wen they doeznt av any of it sees? ridikulus wot thees person gets way wiv it iz...........wots appenin to sosietys I asks myself...........never get an answer thought I doeznt......
    11-20-13 02:13 PM
    wots appenin to sosietys I asks myself...........never get an answer thought I doeznt......
    Not even your trademarked "wot"?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-20-13 03:47 PM
    Not even your trademarked "wot"?
    how can I askes myself wot stupid cannibals. put the bokkles down eh!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    11-20-13 04:29 PM
    You kids lost me with your silly discussion..
    But nevertheless.. kat.. baby.. you know.. I hate you as usual

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-20-13 05:37 PM
    how can I askes myself wot stupid cannibals. put the bokkles down eh!
    Why not? I ask myself something similar several times a day (mixed with the occasional "why me?")
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-21-13 03:26 AM
    Why not? I ask myself something similar several times a day (mixed with the occasional "why me?")
    Why not and why mees iz tokally difrences to wot. Youz should now that of all personpeaples.
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    11-21-13 06:22 AM
    Come on, even you can do better than that.
    I edited my previous quote to highlight its apparently "hidden" meaning:
    Why not? I ask myself something similar to "wot?" several times a day (mixed with the occasional "why me?")
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-21-13 06:26 AM
7,608 ... 201202203204205 ...