Hey Hirazi.. what happened with your plan to rule the world?
    Slowly, but surely... You'll know when I get there!
    11-18-13 12:08 PM
    I iz in Marrillo sees. doez you nows nothing cannibals. I iz the bad direksions persons not youz. marrillo 'John Kay' "show me the way to marrillo" sometimez I wonderz bout this sites I doez.
    Hilton Garden Inn Amarillo

PS Make sure to tell us your next destination, so I can take 30 seconds to Google it in advance...
    dphjeff, Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    11-18-13 12:11 PM
    Slowly, but surely... You'll know when I get there!
    oooohhhhhh you iz takin over the world?????????? whoo doez you need me to bomb and shoot up and obliterates...... oh that waz a big wordy thingy for mees? mmmmmmmm must rethink mees keyboard skillz I iz........ anyways cannibals back to the bombiings and thingys! were doez I start????/ rememberz I iz on olidayz right know but I likes to plan fings you nows I doez.
    11-18-13 12:15 PM

PS Make sure to tell us your next destination, so I can take 30 seconds to Google it in advance...
    You stupider than I thinks? I iz in marrillo stupid.........what doez I haz to do wiv theez personz honesteley
    dphjeff, Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    11-18-13 12:17 PM
    You stupider than I thinks? I iz in marrillo stupid.........what doez I haz to do wiv theez personz honesteley
    For those who missed it, here is the Cole' Notes version of SOM's last 1000 posts.

Aidjajdt alkdjoia alkdao akldj aienqo [iiweqnv.,zmnski Beaver. LKelkjalak akndklna sklnd aklkakj stupid carpet crab. akdnaklne kaniwowojtn 2398309 akjnsdkn4, Canibal. laknwin 9i23in ak8932n dnikai aiod=k, aknaido Popcorn.

anow andoi nwioo nowent ckjhbw cellar. andknw oiowno oian oindoi aoinoidn doin ihonan Donkey. ankd;ka =akkw iow wokuj iowokn3 andkkaioe Stupid Cat. kqnqjkn aooe hnbvcm, koaniwn o0c903kjd, Shuddap Grape. n32wion3 ajkondo alkndo lano3wij kdcknann, anwokne Iceberg.
    11-18-13 12:29 PM
    For those who missed it, here is the Cole' Notes version of SOM's last 1000 posts.

Aidjajdt alkdjoia alkdao akldj aienqo [iiweqnv.,zmnski Beaver. LKelkjalak akndklna sklnd aklkakj stupid carpet crab. akdnaklne kaniwowojtn 2398309 akjnsdkn4, Canibal. laknwin 9i23in ak8932n dnikai aiod=k, aknaido Popcorn.

anow andoi nwioo nowent ckjhbw cellar. andknw oiowno oian oindoi aoinoidn doin ihonan Donkey. ankd;ka =akkw iow wokuj iowokn3 andkkaioe Stupid Cat. kqnqjkn aooe hnbvcm, koaniwn o0c903kjd, Shuddap Grape. n32wion3 ajkondo alkndo lano3wij kdcknann, anwokne Iceberg.
    You iz very good you iz babies........I likes youz I doez....... now bog off and stops bovverings mees cause I iz tryin to find sumfin in marrillo sees?
    11-18-13 12:34 PM
    You iz very good you iz babies........I likes youz I doez....... now bog off and stops bovverings mees cause I iz tryin to find sumfin in marrillo sees?
    wiknew wiopn2349n a9n aihd lkin2oih aklnw2

WOT?
    11-18-13 12:58 PM
    Take a U-ie! There's still time to get to Cincy...
    11-18-13 01:06 PM
    Take a U-ie! There's still time to get to Cincy...
    Shuddup duck I iz in smokey joes avin sumfing to eats. they is weerd persons in ear so I iz avin to consentrated fully. on what they iz doin. I fink next time I iz takin a break in Beirut or the gazza strip cause its more normal.
    11-18-13 01:55 PM

Don't take it personal Hirazi Blue S_O_M lives in his own world and don't know where he is himself.
    11-18-13 02:14 PM
    Shuddup duck I iz in smokey joes avin sumfing to eats. they is weerd persons in ear so I iz avin to consentrated fully. on what they iz doin. I fink next time I iz takin a break in Beirut or the gazza strip cause its more normal.
    Shuddup grape, please? Credit where credit is due.
    Seems like I heard of that place on the Travel Channel. Any good?
    11-18-13 02:25 PM
    Here is some Brisket that I cook in my smoker.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000587.jpg  
    11-18-13 02:32 PM
    What the hell is that? YUCK

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-18-13 02:57 PM
    What the hell is that? YUCK

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    Sure the h3ll isn't noodles and milk!
    11-18-13 03:01 PM
    mmmmmmm why iz you cookin a basket for?????????
    11-18-13 03:05 PM
    mmmmmmm why iz you cookin a basket for?????????
    To eat stupid!
    11-18-13 03:07 PM
    To eat stupid!
    damn clever that ducks you know................note to myself......try to find time to knighted the duck for his clevernesses.......oh and sharpen the sord?
    11-18-13 03:12 PM
    To eat stupid!
    And suddenly I remembered, why I became a vegetarian...
    11-18-13 03:12 PM
    Before you ask: a cannibal eating vegetarians...
    11-18-13 03:16 PM
    I probably should apologize to the cow. Naah!
    11-18-13 03:18 PM
    I probably should apologize to the cow. Naah!
    No, that's not between you and the cow, that's between you and your deity of choice...
    Unless said deity is a cow, obviously.
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    11-18-13 03:21 PM
    If you were on Android you would have your choice of twenty or so Route 66 apps plus Google maps. I'm trying one called Navigate 6. Must be good because they spell favorite with an u. Assume you are really on interstate 40'and not having the time to really explore historic route 66.

http://www.66.com/US/home/

I apologize for the seriousness and solemnity of this post.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-18-13 03:21 PM
    I apologize for the seriousness and solemnity of this post.
    Don't sweat it, happens to the best of us (or so I'm told).
    dphjeff, dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    11-18-13 03:25 PM
    Before you ask: a cannibal eating vegetarians...
    I found a picture of you.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000705.png  
    11-18-13 03:27 PM
    mmmmmmmmmm

cannibals = meat
    vegables = vegables
    meat <> vegables
    cannibals <> vegetrariansed
    camels = smelly thingz
    pastys = nice
    brandy = niserest

note to myself................remember not to forget the note to yourself......
    11-18-13 03:27 PM
7,608 ... 198199200201202 ...