Deer all konserned, due to my distraughted kondision over the loss of my fewture kareers as a moderator (damn kats fault) I finds myselvesed forced to take sum times off to distressed. I iz embarking on a likkle tourz of merica. I iz packed my black bust and is gowing to refund muyselfs persons in the wildernesses. And gets back to nature myself. I iz heeding for routee 66 and see sum roots.
    Carl Estes, dphjeff and dazzleaj like this.
    11-12-13 02:12 PM
    Oh whilz I'm ear kan anyonez tell me where it iz? Pleeze in vance thanks youz.
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-12-13 02:13 PM
    Oh whilz I'm ear kan anyonez tell me where it iz? Pleeze in vance thanks youz.
    Starts in chicago Ends in Los Angeles.:

The Mother Road: Historic Route 66

Have fun and watch out for the Katz crossing the roads...

c
    11-12-13 03:01 PM
    Starts in chicago Ends in Los Angeles.:

The Mother Road: Historic Route 66

Have fun and watch out for the Katz crossing the roads...

c
    Mutter mutter........everonez a smart azz on ear........Ok I iz makes it simplers........ Where iz chitcago and where's iz lost angles then???????
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-12-13 03:06 PM
    Mutter mutter........everonez a smart azz on ear........Ok I iz makes it simplers........ Where iz chitcago and where's iz lost angles then???????
    No, I just mades it simplerz, just clicks on the links belows, and youse will sea wear it starts and wears it endz:

U.S. Route 66 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-12-13 03:16 PM
    No, I just mades it simplerz, just clicks on the links belows, and youse will sea wear it starts and wears it endz:

U.S. Route 66 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

c
    Oooooooo Thatz iz a long road thingy iznt it? We're am I on the map then?
    Carl Estes, dphjeff and dazzleaj like this.
    11-12-13 03:50 PM
    Oooooooo Thatz iz a long road thingy iznt it? We're am I on the map then?
    I dunno where you are, one minute you are in reality, and the next moment, gone, gone, gone......

c
    11-12-13 03:53 PM
    I dunno where you are, one minute you are in reality, and the next moment, gone, gone, gone......

c
    I iz at ome silly.......
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-12-13 04:02 PM
    I iz at ome silly.......
    Flodira?
    Then head Norfs by norfs wests until you hits some big waterlake thingys.
    You be close.

c
    11-12-13 04:05 PM
    Flodira?
    You be close.

c
    Fank youz. Mutter mutter.....why didz the silly lizard just sayz that in firstest placez. Stead of goin round houzez....mutter mutter I iznt stupid you nows......
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    11-12-13 04:17 PM
    And get your kicks on route 66, You will be close enough to Arkansas to make a side trip into hog heaven.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-12-13 04:43 PM
    Deer all konserned, due to my distraughted kondision over the loss of my fewture kareers as a moderator (damn kats fault) I finds myselvesed forced to take sum times off to distressed. I iz embarking on a likkle tourz of merica. I iz packed my black bust and is gowing to refund muyselfs persons in the wildernesses. And gets back to nature myself. I iz heeding for routee 66 and see sum roots.
    Endless vacation is your career! Cincinnati is calling!
    11-12-13 05:31 PM
    SOM you annoy me so bad with your kid texting speak normal damn it!!

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-12-13 05:32 PM
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img-20131112-00005_edit1.jpg

My baby.. love it..
    And the other Baby I still hate you or was it the cat? Oh never mind I hate everyone

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-13-13 03:14 AM
    Endless vacation is your career! Cincinnati is calling!
    Iz that on routes 66's?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-13-13 06:38 AM
    Flodira?
    You be close.

c
    Wherz that damn stupid lizard.......? I tellz you honestly never axeppt directions from a lizard! I iz lost nows.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-13-13 07:48 AM
    Wherz that damn stupid lizard.......? I tellz you honestly never axeppt directions from a lizard! I iz lost nows.
    You're main mistake wasn't taking advise from the lizard. It was taking advise at all. You should've come prepared or you shouldn't have come at all...
    11-13-13 08:14 AM
    Get your talkie thingy out and have it tell you where to go. Because you don't want us to tell you where to go!
    11-13-13 08:21 AM
    Get your talkie thingy out and have it tell you where to go. Because you don't want us to tell you where to go!
    I iz ended up in a town that makes cheezez so I haz!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-13-13 08:30 AM
    I iz ended up in a town that makes cheezez so I haz!
    I'm guessing your a little North of Rt. 66. I'm a duck you know and its cold up there so my suggestion is head South.
    11-13-13 08:39 AM
    I'm guessing your a little North of Rt. 66. I'm a duck you know and its cold up there so my suggestion is head South.
    It's all the stupid lizards fault. I rekon if iz zig zags merica I iz bound to find it? I thinks.....
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-13-13 08:44 AM
    And get your kicks on route 66, You will be close enough to Arkansas to make a side trip into hog heaven.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    I would make sure my tank is full, and just keep going thru Arcansaw, don't stop. You seen the movies where the people be on a road trip and get messed up by someone/thing that is messed up.
    Just keep going...

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-13-13 08:49 AM
    It's all the stupid lizards fault. I rekon if iz zig zags merica I iz bound to find it? I thinks.....
    Here is a tip about our highway system for you before I leave for work. Odd numbered hwy's run North and South and even numbered hwy's run East and West.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-13-13 08:55 AM
    Here's an idea, sad_old_man: just drive on for a couple of more miles. You'll be miserable there as well. Call it home!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-13-13 09:17 AM
    You iz all beauwtifull peoplez and I cannot tell Youz all fibz. I iz back in UK's for a partyies a frend is haded. I wuz hopping that I iz get ones **** waznt my turns. Hez a very nices man tho and he deservesed its. Gratulations my palz.

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-sir-tony-robinson-knighted-duke-cambridge-during-investiture-ceremony-2784165.jpg
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-13-13 09:27 AM
7,608 ... 190191192193194 ...