There's another layer... Settings (gear)>general settings>Miscellaneous>Attachments...I have 1.27 MB. How much are we allowed?
    Don't know but I'm showing

You are currently using 4.72 MB to store 149 uploaded attachments
    11-07-13 08:14 AM
    How much are we allowed?
    That's the thing: I can't find any mention of the actual memory limit here on Crackberry, but there sure is one & it's not hard to imagine sad_old_man having unknowingly exceeded this limit.
    11-07-13 08:15 AM
    Definitely not in the danger zone. I say maybe debriefing at the capitol........
    Eeew........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-07-13 08:41 AM
    I think sad_old_man has a couple of Z10's lying around he hardly enjoys. Don't know if he'd see an iPhone as a fair trade, though...
    Hmm .. Maybe i should contact SOM
    @som add me on bbm or pm me

7c10a7a2

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    11-07-13 10:35 AM
    That's the thing: I can't find any mention of the actual memory limit here on Crackberry, but there sure is one & it's not hard to imagine sad_old_man having unknowingly exceeded this limit.
    Yes, one does have to know when to quit drinking the juice.....

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-07-13 10:38 AM
    Hello boys, please accept my apology for not being available but I have been shipped out at last. My brother is busy upgrading his Z10 to 10.2 so that should give you some idea of how sad he is. I have no idea when I will be back in the UK again but at least you members on this forum helped me to have the ability to carry my (my brothers) playbook with me. When I asked the people that control these sort of things, the playbook was an immediate "Yes" as far as security was concerned but strangely the only Blackberry handsets that are strictly forbidden are the Blackberry OS 10 devices? Please do not ask me why that should be but those are the rules and I merely follow them.

It was a pleasure to meet you all, even though only briefly and you have my sympathy for having to suffer my brothers attitude and arrogance.

Speak soon, god willing?
    11-07-13 10:51 AM
    Be safe and stay in one piece.
    Thank you for what you do.

c
    11-07-13 10:53 AM
    So why are Youz flappin yours lips about it then????????????? You donts nows what the limitsis iz and Youz don't think I'm busted themselves.

Now let's me sees. Is that bekauses I cants uploads photmatography thingys or because it's just mees that kant duz its?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-07-13 11:01 AM
    So why are Youz flappin yours lips about it then????????????? You donts nows what the limitsis iz and Youz don't think I'm busted themselves.

Now let's me sees. Is that bekauses I cants uploads photmatography thingys or because it's just mees that kant duz its?
    As I haven't got the time to decipher your unfathomable spelling, let me just say this: you seemed in need of assistance, I had a vague idea (based on my experience as a moderator), I thought it wise not to withhold this idea. My idea didn't work. Boohoo. End of story.
    11-07-13 11:06 AM
    Hello boys, please accept my apology for not being available but I have been shipped out at last. My brother is busy upgrading his Z10 to 10.2 so that should give you some idea of how sad he is. I have no idea when I will be back in the UK again but at least you members on this forum helped me to have the ability to carry my (my brothers) playbook with me. When I asked the people that control these sort of things, the playbook was an immediate "Yes" as far as security was concerned but strangely the only Blackberry handsets that are strictly forbidden are the Blackberry OS 10 devices? Please do not ask me why that should be but those are the rules and I merely follow them.

It was a pleasure to meet you all, even though only briefly and you have my sympathy for having to suffer my brothers attitude and arrogance.

Speak soon, god willing?
    Nooooo, nooooo, pleeeease don't gooooo! You can't leave us with him all alone! It's not humane! (my cynycl impersonation).
    11-07-13 11:23 AM
    Nooooo, nooooo, pleeeease don't gooooo! You can't leave us with him all alone! It's not humane! (my cynycl impersonation).
    Not bad...... A little light on the SOM abuse, but all in all not a bad effort.
    11-07-13 11:53 AM

damn it old man as much as I love you , you are also getting me crazy with this kid english of yours !

Write British damn it !
    Hirazi Blue and dazzleaj like this.
    11-07-13 12:01 PM
    Gonna gets youz grape and I iz takin the baby wiv Youz????????????? Mutter mutter footsteps followed by sobbings folwerz by more mutterings.........
    11-07-13 12:29 PM
    I also thought a little lite on the "Drama Queen". Learning from S_O_M but it takes time. Don't worry Lizard, I'll be ready for my supporting role...
    11-07-13 12:39 PM
    I also thought a little lite on the "Drama Queen". Learning from S_O_M but it takes time. Don't worry Lizard, I'll be ready for my supporting role...
    How would you feelz abouts supporting a flyover????????
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    11-07-13 01:01 PM
    As I haven't got the time to decipher your unfathomable spelling, let me just say this: you seemed in need of assistance, I had a vague idea (based on my experience as a moderator), I thought it wise not to withhold this idea. My idea didn't work. Boohoo. End of story.
    Wells here's wee goes cannibals let's sees.....

Er....... Guess what's.........your advicesed ducks...........it duznt works........
    11-07-13 01:06 PM
    Wells here's wee goes cannibals let's sees.....

Er....... Guess what's.........your advicesed ducks...........it duznt works........
    Consider that the last time I take pity on your constant whining then. Everybody happy!
    11-07-13 01:09 PM
    How would you feelz abouts supporting a flyover????????
    I'm moving to N. Korea?
    11-07-13 01:19 PM
    I'm moving to N. Korea?
    Donts it brings you right into legitimate striking ranges. Mmmmmmmmmmm.....why not consider a nice quit places like oregons or apache falls or Wigan or siskatchiwan........
    11-07-13 01:44 PM
    See the thingy iz az I seez it. Ok we haz him over their who says he iz a Google human bing. Then we has him over their who says he's better than himz over therz and therforezed a better human bing than him over their in the first place... Nows woed does we believed. then we haz the uvverz who'd ave uz believe that they is in the knows and clever people's. What's does we does then?

Ansa, bombs them all to likkle bits and then haz a drink........oh yeah.
    11-07-13 02:08 PM
    See the thingy iz az I seez it. Ok we haz him over their who says he iz a Google human bing. Then we has him over their who says he's better than himz over therz and therforezed a better human bing than him over their in the first place... Nows woed does we believed. then we haz the uvverz who'd ave uz believe that they is in the knows and clever people's. What's does we does then?

Ansa, bombs them all to likkle bits and then haz a drink........oh yeah.
    Save us HelliS22! Save us!
    11-07-13 02:13 PM
    Save us HelliS22! Save us!
    He he he ha ha.......i iz the voyce of youz destinies.........
    11-07-13 02:21 PM
    He he he ha ha.......i iz the voyce of youz destinies.........
    God damn it old man !!!!! :banghead::banghead:

I AM THE VOICE OF YOUR DESTINIES !!!

is it that hard to write normal ??? You have blackberry 10 damn it !! Those have auto correct ya know !!

sent from my iSushi using my nerves
    11-07-13 05:33 PM
    There goes one of his personality. Until such time before he shift again..........
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-07-13 08:21 PM
    There goes one of his personality. Until such time before he shift again..........
    Baby would be prouds of mees. Ha ha I just luvs this jobs itz bokkled stupidities on legs..........Thank you merica........
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-08-13 06:42 AM
7,608 ... 186187188189190 ...