What's he doing in those stan countries? What's the "wonder of the world"? Did he build barrier reef Mark 4 there? Or sand bar Mark 0.5?
    Mmmmmmmm let mees thinks...........mmmmmmmmmmm IT'S CALLED A WALL YOU STUPID GRAPE.......... I just donts nows......some people's.....can see it from spaces buts the grape has never eyzes to see wiv..... Mutter mutter.......
    11-06-13 03:06 PM
    Mmmmmmmm let mees thinks...........mmmmmmmmmmm IT'S CALLED A WALL YOU STUPID GRAPE.......... I just donts nows......some people's.....can see it from spaces buts the grape has never eyzes to see wiv..... Mutter mutter.......
    Cold......Wet...........Walls........Are they holding you at Scotland Yard?
    11-06-13 03:25 PM
    This one?
    That's Rob Ford in drag when he was 16?
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-06-13 03:40 PM
    Cold......Wet...........Walls........Are they holding you at Scotland Yard?
    He's supposed to be some close to a "wonder", the 2 numbers he threw at us looked like Lat/Lon cooridinates to me, so I G. Earth'd it and it came up an area that is all Beach Front Property.

Scotland Yard? Hardley, the only "wonder" is with all that good Scotch, they can still hit that little while ball in the little hole.......

c
    11-06-13 03:43 PM
    He's supposed to be some close to a "wonder", the 2 numbers he threw at us looked like Lat/Lon cooridinates to me, so I G. Earth'd it and it came up an area that is all Beach Front Property.

Scotland Yard? Hardley, the only "wonder" is with all that good Scotch, they can still hit that little while ball in the little hole.......

c
    well he can't be at Gitmo, they only have fences
    11-06-13 03:48 PM
    well he can't be at Gitmo, they only have fences
    Maybe he was send to kidnap that Snowden kid from Russia.
    11-06-13 03:50 PM
    Nope! And Nope!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-06-13 04:04 PM
    Definitely not in the danger zone. I say maybe debriefing at the capitol........
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-06-13 04:12 PM
    Definitely not in the danger zone. I say maybe debriefing at the capitol........
    Mmmmmmmm.....nope!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-06-13 04:16 PM
    Or Costa Rica where they filmed Jurassic Park cause there where old fossil like you belongs?
    11-06-13 04:18 PM
    Or Costa Rica where they filmed Jurassic Park cause there where old fossil like you belongs?
    Mmmmmmmm........nope!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-06-13 04:20 PM
    Oh! Hawaii! You are one of those old fart trying filibustering the same sex marriage bill by muttering for hours upon hours......
    11-06-13 04:27 PM
    Maybe he is fracking up in North Dakota at the big navel base there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-06-13 05:37 PM
    The only wall I know of that is a wonder and can be seen from space is in China. Beijing is getting cold and wet this time of year also.
    11-06-13 09:26 PM
    The only wall I know of that is a wonder and can be seen from space is in China. Beijing is getting cold and wet this time of year also.
    In that region somewhere. Just doing a spot of Navigational awareness and diarrhea avoidance training with the boys.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-07-13 06:34 AM
    Let's be silly and have a pikturythingy attempt.......

Nope still duznt works.
    11-07-13 07:11 AM
    Having iphone sucks so bad ... I want to trade it for a bb10 assap

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    11-07-13 07:19 AM
    @sad_old_man - Could it be that you've exceeded some magical attachment memory limit? If so, try deleting some of the older attachments under Settings > Miscellaneous > Attachments. Proceed at own risk.
    11-07-13 07:23 AM
    Having iphone sucks so bad ... I want to trade it for a bb10 assap
    I think sad_old_man has a couple of Z10's lying around he hardly enjoys. Don't know if he'd see an iPhone as a fair trade, though...
    11-07-13 07:33 AM
    @sad_old_man - Could it be that you've exceeded some magical attachment memory limit? If so, try deleting some of the older attachments under Settings > Miscellaneous > Attachments. Proceed at own risk.
    I iz not uttterlly stupidest you knows. How's cans I deletes thingys that I can't uploads in the firstest places..... Iz I missing sumfing or what's?
    11-07-13 07:34 AM
    I iz not uttterlly stupidest you knows. How's cans I deletes thingys that I can't uploads in the firstest places..... Iz I missing sumfing or what's?
    I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to the fact that this forum stores every attachment you upload and the list of those can be found under your "Settings > Miscellaneous > Attachments". If that list is as long as I suspect it might be, deleting older attachments from there might free up some room for new attachments.
    11-07-13 07:39 AM
    I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to the fact that this forum stores every attachment you upload and the list of those can be found under your "Settings > Miscellaneous > Attachments". If that list is as long as I suspect it might be, deleting older attachments from there might free up some room for new attachments.
    Oh and will I iz might gets stopped from being sended to ridikulouses places by them mericans az wells who DONT like me ats alls?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-07-13 07:50 AM
    Oh and will I iz might gets stopped from being sended to ridikulouses places by them mericans az wells who DONT like me ats alls?
    I take it, it didn't work?
    11-07-13 07:56 AM
    In that region somewhere. Just doing a spot of Navigational awareness and diarrhea avoidance training with the boys.
    Maybe a flyover N. Korea is in order?
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-07-13 08:00 AM
    There's another layer... Settings (gear)>general settings>Miscellaneous>Attachments...I have 1.27 MB. How much are we allowed?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-07-13 08:08 AM
7,608 ... 185186187188189 ...