Or at the bottom of Niagara Falls.
    Took a "cruise" in a Brandy barrel???????

c
    11-06-13 08:35 AM

c
    Once you put your wee wee in brandy it feels damn good

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    11-06-13 09:05 AM
    S_O_M is somewhere near me?
    Hiding with a duck during hunting season? Yes that sounds like something sad_old_man would do...
    11-06-13 09:14 AM

c
    probably a sobriety test he has to take by walking over the falls.
    11-06-13 09:26 AM
    Hiding with a duck during hunting season? Yes that sounds like something sad_old_man would do...
    I was asking if he was. HelliS22 said he was near a great wonder. I must be that because every time I talk to people they say greeeaaat I wonder about you. I am just trying to find out if I should hide.
    11-06-13 09:29 AM
    I was asking if he was. HelliS22 said he was near a great wonder. I must be that because every time I talk to people they say greeeaaat I wonder about you. I am just trying to find out if I should hide.
    The fact that he's not in England is not enuf reason to hide?
    11-06-13 09:34 AM
    The fact that he's not in England is not enuf reason to hide?
    I'm more optimistic, he probably got kidnapped by Somalian pirates.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    11-06-13 09:45 AM
    I'm more optimistic, he probably got kidnapped by Somalian pirates.
    He may be able to become an Envoy to them, bringing POPCORN to them might be the first step in stopping the piracy rate there....
    Or, just send the Statue, She can kill/eat them and problem gone.....

Burp.....
    c
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    11-06-13 09:55 AM
    Well, as sad_old_man had to "reinvent" his long lost brother recently, I have a sneaking suspicion where he might be...
    11-06-13 09:58 AM
    Well, as sad_old_man had to "reinvent" his long lost brother recently, I have a sneaking suspicion where he might be...
    Oh do tell!!!!!

c
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    11-06-13 09:59 AM

(totally unrelated, obviously)

Disclaimer: I don't want to mock anyone staying "there". I merely mock sad_old_man...
    11-06-13 10:01 AM
    Houston we have movement........

November 6, 2013 , 6:19 am

Processed Through Sort Facility .

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

November 6, 2013 , 6:18 am

Arrived at Sort Facility .

November 1, 2013 , 2:21 pm

Dispatched to Sort Facility .
    11-06-13 10:02 AM
    Houston we have movement........

November 6, 2013 , 6:19 am

Processed Through Sort Facility .

November 6, 2013 , 6:18 am

Arrived at Sort Facility .

November 1, 2013 , 2:21 pm

Dispatched to Sort Facility .
    Good! At first I was scared, I thought you were asking for a diaper change........

c
    11-06-13 10:19 AM
    Good! At first I was scared, I thought you were asking for a diaper change........

c
    Nope, already dispatched the mushy peas
    11-06-13 10:22 AM
    Nope, already dispatched the mushy peas
    TMI, definitively TMI...
    11-06-13 10:25 AM
    Why not? I'd try it but I only have one log in. Why don't you tell us how it's done S*O*M?
    Ok I iz will tellz Youz likkle ouse. You register youselves, Youz the tells your brother about the insane society we haz beer. He then registerers and cums on here to checks up on iz bro and cause mayhem and misschiefs all the timez. Dids I miss anythings???? ??????? No cause I'm perfect as perfect cud bees! That's wot!!!!!
    dphjeff, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    11-06-13 10:41 AM
    So what's with the secrecy and guessing games on S_O_M's wherabouts? Is this part of national security like the Health Insurance Marketplace? You would think the world is going to end because it is buggy...they are going to fry that poor lady...
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-06-13 10:44 AM
    Well personally I was quite concerned that the Statue had poisioned SOM's brandy. I feel much better now knowing that he made it through the night.
    11-06-13 10:47 AM
    The bestest part of my life that I duznt hve to does anything at all. I does what I does cause I like doing what I does and I choosesed to do its.

Also because of if I reelly had to reinvented a brothers that I didn't have in the firstest places then I sertainly woodnt have invented him twice or even once eh!!!!!!!
    dphjeff, Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    11-06-13 10:49 AM
    So what's with the secrecy and guessing games on S_O_M's wherabouts? Is this part of national security like the Health Insurance Marketplace? You would think the world is going to end because it is buggy...they are going to fry that poor lady...
    Nah, just another one of those lucky charm stunt promotion. Put a gps in one of those cereal boxes. As you can tell, it failed. It seems baby passed the " mushy pea" unknowingly.
    11-06-13 10:51 AM
    The bestest part of my life that I duznt hve to does anything at all. I does what I does cause I like doing what I does and I choosesed to do its.

Also because of if I reelly had to reinvented a brothers that I didn't have in the firstest places then I sertainly woodnt have invented him twice or even once eh!!!!!!!
    I think the "reinvention" was when the little white paper cups came out from Nurse Ratchett's "Happy Station"...

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-06-13 10:53 AM

I currently favor the theory that sad_old_man has been an alias of HelliS22 all along...
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    11-06-13 10:54 AM
    43.050278,74.469444? How bright are you? Duck?

Sorry, grape...............come to think of it grapes do go with duck! Two birdies wiv one stones then eh?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    11-06-13 11:03 AM
    I currently favor the theory that sad_old_man has been an alias of HelliS22 all along...
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    11-06-13 11:09 AM
    43.050278,74.469444? How bright are you? Duck?

Sorry, grape...............come to think of it grapes do go with duck! Two birdies wiv one stones then eh?
    I'm not bright but what does that have to do with me?
    11-06-13 11:10 AM
7,608 ... 183184185186187 ...