No not at all, that was what was so unusual about the call from him. I am the one prone to lack of tolerance shall we say and he is usually the placid one. Anyway just let me read this list so that I know exactly who I am replying to. By the way I take it your the educated grape?
    He's called me many things. But he was supposed to take me to see the Wizard (of Oz) fro some body parts. You seem very trustworthy. Can you take me?
    11-04-13 05:31 PM
    I like the humour here. A baby I wished I would have had with me on my last tour, a polite educated duck from Alabama, a lizard who is a smuggler, a grape that doesn't say very much, an educated black and white house, of course why does everyone not have these people in their lives?
    I have to go to sleep early...I need my beauty sleep...
    11-04-13 05:36 PM
    I have to go to sleep early...I need my beauty sleep...
    don't want to turn into a prune huh
    11-04-13 05:44 PM
    don't want to turn into a prune huh
    That's for plums, here we be talking about a raisin...........
    I always hated raisins in my oatmeal.as a kid. Nothing personal, but they look like flies in my food.....
    C
    11-04-13 05:47 PM
    Where is my sad old man ? That dear kind man got banned again ?
    Mutter mutter ...mutter ....

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    11-04-13 05:57 PM
    My brother was correct about you members. You are beyond belief and virtually in another reality if not another dimension in time. If I ever get this playbook working, I might just have a better understanding of the people on this site and their objectives.
    When did you get out of my head ?

11-04-13 05:58 PM
    Remember remember the fifth of November .. the day a baby smiled at me ..and I ate it for lunch ... the day a cat felt purdy near me ..and I threw it in the ocean ..
    80% of British people are idiots ... known fact ..
    90% of Americans see their feet when they are born .. then they lose the sight at macdonalds

11-04-13 06:07 PM
    When did you get out of my head ?

Miss Morgana you have my permission to ride that helicopter.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 06:07 PM
    note to self, cancel all flight plans with the SOM brothers

Rethink the piknik as well
    11-04-13 06:37 PM
    note to self, cancel all flight plans with the SOM brothers

Rethink the piknik as well
    Did you purchase from The Traveling Pants From The YaYa Brotherhoods?
    11-04-13 07:06 PM
    Did you purchase from The Traveling Pants From The YaYa Brotherhoods?
    Nope from Johnson & Johnson
    11-04-13 07:07 PM
    Nope from Johnson and Johnson
    How do you know which johnson belongs to who?
    11-04-13 07:09 PM
    How do you know which johnson belongs to who?
    the key is to replace frequently and often
    11-04-13 07:18 PM
    the key is to replace frequently and often
    God my head is starting to spin, Not sure who is who any more, identity crisis abound, and now the
    Subject matter has gone to the Johnston's, and not sure who is replacing what???????!!!!!!!!!

I need a drink(s)............

Who boie

C
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 07:30 PM
    God my head is starting to spin, Not sure who is who any more, identity crisis abound, and now the
    Subject matter has gone to the Johnston's, and not sure who is replacing what???????!!!!!!!!!

I need a drink(s)............

Who boie

C
    You need a drink? You mean to tell me you haven't started yet. What amatter for you.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 07:33 PM
    You need a drink? You mean to tell me you haven't started yet. What amatter for you.
    I got home late,.traffic was the pits...
    Already got two fingers of Mac in the glass now.
    Neat....
    C
    11-04-13 07:36 PM
    I got home late,.traffic was the pits...
    Already got two fingers of Mac in the glass now.
    Neat....
    C
    You could have stopped at the drive thru! It would have made you commute more enjoyable.
    CHP would love you for that.
    11-04-13 07:40 PM
    You could have stopped at the drive thru! It would have made you commute more enjoyable.
    CHP would love you for that.
    Not a good idea, but it is a soothing thought to take the focus off the nutjob in one of the "smart micro hotwheels wannabe car trying to impose a speed limit...........and I did think about someone dropping a cowboy a number of car lengths in front of it....

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-04-13 07:48 PM
    Not a good idea, but it is a soothing thought to take the focus off the nutjob in one of the "smart micro hotwheels wannabe car trying to impose a speed limit...........and I did think about someone dropping a cowboy a number of car lengths in front of it....

C
    Are you sure that you didn't stop at the drive thru? WTF are you rambling about? Cowboy? Hotwheels?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 09:38 PM
    My brother was correct about you members. You are beyond belief and virtually in another reality if not another dimension in time. If I ever get this playbook working, I might just have a better understanding of the people on this site and their objectives.
    After months of reading these threads, I have come to the conclusion that the objective here is to Have no objective I also realize that there is no understanding possible, only acceptance. This as close to Wonderland as the Cheshire Cat was. Kick your shoes off, put your feet up and enjoy the madness!! Uncouple the logic portion of your brain and dive in. All posts are welcomed, except those that aren't and all opinions are respected, except those that aren't!! The rules are simple and are changed daily.

Just remember that the herd is likely to stamped in any direction at any time
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 10:20 PM
    I'm sobber today .. oh dear me .. but I still miss SOM ... note to self .. cut the tequila and go back for the jack Daniels ..
    Oh yeah and kill more babies burn more cats stare at fish and annoy peacocks

11-05-13 04:02 AM
    After months of reading these threads, I have come to the conclusion that the objective here is to Have no objective I also realize that there is no understanding possible, only acceptance. This as close to Wonderland as the Cheshire Cat was. Kick your shoes off, put your feet up and enjoy the madness!! Uncouple the logic portion of your brain and dive in. All posts are welcomed, except those that aren't and all opinions are respected, except those that aren't!! The rules are simple and are changed daily.

This thread and SOM is the main reason is the main reason I kept staying here on crackberry. .
    I love SOM as he is .. a good kind man
    But more than this I also love his character from here ..his madness which isn't big as mine but it is funny .. his cute grumpy mode . .
    Oh and of course his famous sayings "you're stupid " "damn you cat " "one of these days grape " "mutter mutter mutter " and of course his way of saying hello to me .. "you're a woman and you're stupid " I couldn't agree more

dazzleaj likes this.
    11-05-13 07:38 AM

That's why I'm here, I learn, I try to help when I can, and just to go someplace that is fun and takes the edge off thru the day...

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-05-13 08:42 AM
    Hey you lot I can here you you know. I haven't gone anywheres I'm just in a different place but I'm still not deaf. Oh and ignore my Bro cause he's a lunatic.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes, dazzleaj and dphjeff like this.
    11-05-13 08:46 AM
    Hey you lot I can here you you know. I haven't gone anywheres I'm just in a different place but I'm still not deaf. Oh and ignore my Bro cause he's a lunatic.

Posted via CB10
    Morning, glad you got the POPCORN out of your ears. As to your Brother, I seems he is a nice chap.....

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-05-13 08:54 AM
7,608 ... 180181182183184 ...