I don't believe that it takes 30 feet!
    I think it was all the "tamping down" to get him into the cockpit.......
    all the little bangs/taps do add up...

C
    11-04-13 11:53 AM
    I don't believe that it takes 30 feet!
    No normally on the ground he is a kind, very considerate human being. He has very strong moral values and can sometimes upset people with his opinions. In his world as in mine, everything is black and white an there are no grey areas at all. Grey areas kill people.
    11-04-13 11:54 AM
    No normally on the ground he is a kind, very considerate human being. He has very strong moral values and can sometimes upset people with his opinions. In his world as in mine, everything is black and white an there are no grey areas at all. Grey areas kill people.
    We don't mind his opinions. We (or at least me) like S_O_M the way he is. But you know what they say about opinions.
    11-04-13 01:09 PM
    We don't mind his opinions. We (or at least me) like S_O_M the way he is. But you know what they say about opinions.
    No I don't, please enlighten me.
    Cynycl likes this.
    11-04-13 01:47 PM
    You can handle this one Duck.......

c
    dphjeff, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 01:49 PM
    Seeing how your British I will put it in British terms. Opinions are like bum holes everyone has one.
    11-04-13 01:52 PM
    Seeing how your British I will put it in British terms. Opinions are like bum holes everyone has one.
    Actually in British terms I think that would be arse hole
    11-04-13 01:57 PM
    You can handle this one Duck.......

c
    Did I handle that more gooder than you would have?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 01:58 PM
    Actually in British terms I think that would be arse hole
    Didn't want to still S_O_M's saying.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 01:59 PM
    Did I handle that more gooder than you would have?
    I wanted you to get the credit, 'sides, I be not familar with British Bums/Arse thingys...

c
    11-04-13 02:04 PM
    Quite correct, but everyone uses them to suit their own purpose?
    11-04-13 02:08 PM
    I wanted you to get the credit, 'sides, I be not familar with British Bums/Arse thingys...

c
    Who are you BSing? You just wanted to see if I would get myself in trouble with the Mods.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 02:09 PM
    Quite correct, but everyone uses them to suit their own purpose?
    I only know of one purpose:

Output and chemical warfare.........

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 02:11 PM
    Who are you BSing? You just wanted to see if I would get myself in trouble with the Mods.
    Ok, ok, I'm caught.
    But it was about 60/40 against.......

c
    11-04-13 02:12 PM
    I like the humour here. A baby I wished I would have had with me on my last tour, a polite educated duck from Alabama, a lizard who is a smuggler, a grape that doesn't say very much, an educated black and white house, of course why does everyone not have these people in their lives?
    11-04-13 02:29 PM
    I like the humour here. A baby I wished I would have had with me on my last tour, a polite educated duck from Alabama, a lizard who is a smuggler, a grape that doesn't say very much, an educated black and white house, of course why does everyone not have these people in their lives?
    Well not to tell secrets out of school but..................the duck just pretends to be from Alabama whenever he thinks SOM is on a road trip, or doing a fly over
    11-04-13 02:32 PM
    My brother was correct about you members. You are beyond belief and virtually in another reality if not another dimension in time. If I ever get this playbook working, I might just have a better understanding of the people on this site and their objectives.
    11-04-13 02:40 PM
    Well not to tell secrets out of school but..................the duck just pretends to be from Alabama whenever he thinks SOM is on a road trip, or doing a fly over
    Shhhh don't give all my secrets away.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 02:41 PM
    Shhhh don't give all my secrets away.
    Just tell 'em that you flew south for the Winter, and to get away from the hunters. Oh yeah, Duck Season here, Tell your bretheren to steer/fly clear of Kalifornia, the Land of Unicorns and rainbows..........

Wouldn't want to send the Fish and Game Wardens out to your home for a "notification"....

c
    11-04-13 02:45 PM
    My brother was correct about you members. You are beyond belief and virtually in another reality if not another dimension in time. If I ever get this playbook working, I might just have a better understanding of the people on this site and their objectives.
    I'd be more concerned that SOM threatened to only give his Playbooks away to people he didn't like and his Blackberry Z10 to someone he hates. You can probably cross him off the Christmas Card list.
    11-04-13 02:59 PM
    I'd be more concerned that SOM threatened to only give his Playbooks away to people he didn't like and his Blackberry Z10 to someone he hates. You can probably cross him off the Christmas Card list.
    And sit at the "Card Table" with the kids at Thanksgiving Dinner, er, I mean Christmas Dinner, you know, the ones you try to keep away from the good china.....

c
    Cynycl, dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 03:06 PM
    And sit at the "Card Table" with the kids at Thanksgiving Dinner, er, I mean Christmas Dinner, you know, the ones you try to keep away from the good china.....

c
    In other words......................

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-images.jpg
    11-04-13 03:09 PM
    In that case I am very surprised he didn't tell me to take the Z10.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    11-04-13 03:13 PM
    In that case I am very surprised he didn't tell me to take the Z10.
    Well you'll fit right in here then, cuz that's how he feels about us most of the time
    11-04-13 03:49 PM
    If you have any particular questions on PB operation you might even get them answered on this thread. And if you want to know anything about Chromecast, Estes can take care of that.
    11-04-13 03:55 PM
7,608 ... 179180181182183 ...