I knows what you mean babe, I knows what you mean........cmon lets boogie on down babe!

Attachment 213874
    It's better to have the audio for Yoda.
    10-24-13 06:16 PM
    It's better to have the audio for Yoda.
    I keep.checking but I'M not getting the 10.2 update. it says I have the latest software.........lol...the latest software
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-24-13 07:09 PM
    I keep.checking but I'M not getting the 10.2 update. it says I have the latest software.........lol...the latest software
    Hey baby from another thread there's a couple of US company that would provide shipping alternative to customer outside of US. I had not personally use them before, it's worth checking out if you shop from US regularly. Check out comgateway or borderlinks. I register with the first one , essentially you are given a US address and phone number and a location to ship it and they in turn ship it to you. I have no experience yet. Have no idea what they charge. Given the busy shopping season coming up, I might just use them. Especially those who offer free shipping by the seller.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-24-13 07:23 PM
    Hey baby from another thread there's a couple of US company that would provide shipping alternative to customer outside of US. I had not personally use them before, it's worth checking out if you shop from US regularly. Check out comgateway or borderlinks. I register with the first one , essentially you are given a US address and phone number and a location to ship it and they in turn ship it to you. I have no experience yet. Have no idea what they charge. Given the busy shopping season coming up, I might just use them. Especially those who offer free shipping by the seller.
    will definately check that out. Much appreciated
    10-24-13 10:02 PM
    Feeble attempt at a follow-up:
    So, it would seem Blackberry has a new suitor. John Sculley, best known for his portrayal of a lovable blue monster in Monsters Inc. firing Steve Jobs from Apple "is exploring a bid for beleaguered BlackBerry Ltd. with Canadian partners" (source)
    What I should have added yesterday was this: ATM Blackberry has about as many suitors
    for a takeover as it has satisfied Playbook customers.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-25-13 06:47 AM
    Feeble attempt at a follow-up:

What I should have added yesterday was this: ATM Blackberry has about as many suitors
    for a takeover as it has satisfied Playbook customers.
    I did consider placing a bid but my accountant couldn't stop laughing after I told him so I gave up.
    10-25-13 07:41 AM
    I like that fact that comgateway will also make the US purchase for you if the seller won't accept a Kanadiun credit card or paypal account. They also allow you to store items at their warehouse for 30 days to allow you to combine shipping on multiple purchases or when making purchases from different sellers. Brilliant business model. Definately going to look at this for the black friday mahem.
    10-25-13 08:20 AM
    I like that fact that comgateway will also make the US purchase for you if the seller won't accept a Kanadiun credit card or paypal account. They also allow you to store items at their warehouse for 30 days to allow you to combine shipping on multiple purchases or when making purchases from different sellers. Brilliant business model. Definately going to look at this for the black friday mahem.
    Psssst hey baby, latest breaking news for you! Nobody in the civilized world will accept one. Are you totally insane? Ha ha.........
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-25-13 08:24 AM
    Psssst hey baby, latest breaking news for you! Nobody in the civilized world will accept one. Are you totally insane? Ha ha.........
    Need me to increase your dosage? Hmmmm?
    10-25-13 08:28 AM
    He might be ready for the full shock treatment. Stand clear of the water fountain
    10-25-13 08:35 AM
    He does need his ETPS (electroshock) therapy, Nurse...
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-25-13 08:36 AM
    I try to pay in cash but seems the retailers have caught on

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-images.jpg
    10-25-13 08:38 AM
    You can increase my heart rate anytime nurse. I loves you!
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-25-13 08:38 AM
    You can increase my heart rate anytime nurse. I loves you!
    I reserve a room for you at wpcentral. As for your heart rate, I'm still trying to find a pulse. Do you use AA orr AAA?
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-25-13 08:42 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Proof that every four thousand posts or so, you learn something on this forum
    10-25-13 08:49 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Proof that every four thousand posts or so, you learn something on this forum
    Hurry up, there are hidden gems within the forum waiting for you to discover.
    10-25-13 09:10 AM
    Hurry up, there are hidden gems within the forum waiting for you to discover.
    Trick or treat crackberry
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-imagescah6qwyc.jpg
    10-25-13 09:25 AM
    Trick or treat crackberry
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesCAH6QWYC.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	214134
    better be pumpkin seeds ozzing out of that gourd.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-25-13 09:31 AM
    better be pumpkin seeds ozzing out of that gourd.
    Piktures still don't work stupid kat?

Attachment 214167
    Gooseberry Falls and dphjeff like this.
    10-25-13 11:08 AM
    Piktures still don't work stupid kat?

Attachment 214167
    Nope, not working. Cant see a thing. Toss your playbooks away.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-25-13 11:17 AM
    Nope, not working. Cant see a thing. Toss your playbooks away.
    You just keep amusing yourself kat.

Attachment 214183
    Gooseberry Falls and dphjeff like this.
    10-25-13 12:05 PM
    You just keep amusing yourself kat.

Attachment 214183
    You should show the inside of the box what you were really doing.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-25-13 12:46 PM
    You should show the inside of the box what you were really doing.
    No this is the polite version of what I would like to do?

Attachment 214218
    10-25-13 01:35 PM
    No this is the polite version of what I would like to do?

Attachment 214218
    Great skill of photoshopping the kitten. :P
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-25-13 01:39 PM
    Great skill of photoshopping the kitten. :P
    The last thing in the world I would ever go shopping for is a flea ridden duster.......
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-25-13 01:59 PM
7,608 ... 167168169170171 ...