I thought that was a S_O_M original. What a let down.
    He's a good impersonator...Yoda, Tom Cruise, Cowboy....
    Cynycl, dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-23-13 12:52 PM
    I thought he made crackers and cookies in the tree with those other little freaks
    Maybe in his spare time from the garden guarding (say that 3 time fast!) and Travelocity!
    dphjeff, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-23-13 12:56 PM
    Can't post pictures from PB. Trying N7. Suggested attire for S*O*M.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Hey, the Cat and S_O_M can go to the party together! Cat fight! Cat fight!
    dphjeff, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-23-13 12:59 PM
    That is so so so so funny....... It doesn't work stupid kat it comes up as a link............ must stop laughing and get up off the floor.......smart azz kat.........
    The first link did not work but the second when i used the url it work!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 01:25 PM
    Hey, the Cat and S_O_M can go to the party together! Cat fight! Cat fight!
    Says who? I'm too busy upgrading my Z10 and Imac OS X Maverick. The old man can face that stone statue.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 01:26 PM
    Says who? I'm too busy upgrading my Z10 and Imac OS X Maverick. The old man can face that stone statue.
    Now that's even funnier....................the stupid kat got himself stuffed with a Z10...........sorry don't know the abbreviation for..........cant stop laughing on the floor and laughing that hard I just pood myself........ha ha
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-23-13 02:03 PM
    Maybe in his spare time from the garden guarding (say that 3 time fast!) and Travelocity!
    What spare time, if he has spare time he should be heading down to Wallymart and picking me up a Hisense Pro 7, transporting it ever so gently to the nearest postal outlet and sending it on it's merry way to it's new home in the Great White North
    10-23-13 02:07 PM
    What spare time, if he has spare time he should be heading down to Wallymart and picking me up a Hisense Pro 7, transporting it ever so gently to the nearest postal outlet and sending it on it's merry way to it's new home in the Great White North
    Oh no you don't baby!!!!!!! You are not getting me 5007 years behind bars and then deported.....no way..... If I send something to THAT country, I will have the CIA, NCIS, MIA, VIA, FBI, davy crocket, Miami vice, quick draw McGraw, batman and deputy dog just to mention a few of them after me and wanting to do unmentionable things to me. nice try baby but no yoghurts I'm afraid.
    10-23-13 02:18 PM
    Just my incredible intuitive sense but I think you'd have a better chance asking Santa Claus than S_O_M. Hopefully, you aren't on his LIST...
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-23-13 02:21 PM
    Oh no you don't baby!!!!!!! You are not getting me 5007 years behind bars and then deported.....no way..... If I send something to THAT country, I will have the CIA, NCIS, MIA, VIA, FBI, davy crocket, Miami vice, quick draw McGraw, batman and deputy dog just to mention a few of them after me and wanting to do unmentionable things to me. nice try baby but no yoghurts I'm afraid.
    Dudley Doright?
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-23-13 02:23 PM
    another one of them misfits from that cold place. How many of them are there???
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-23-13 02:26 PM
    That reminds me. Didn't that baby have a contest on guessing when he received something through the Post. Who won and what was the prize?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 02:48 PM
    That reminds me. Didn't that baby have a contest on guessing when he received something through the Post. Who won and what was the prize?
    You all lost. It showed up in record time. All the border jockeys must have their own cuz they didn't hang onto the second one to play with it for a while.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 02:59 PM
    Now that's even funnier....................the stupid kat got himself stuffed with a Z10...........sorry don't know the abbreviation for..........cant stop laughing on the floor and laughing that hard I just pood myself........ha ha
    Says someone who got 8 playbooks. Continue laughing my vertical challenge friend. This time you might need a paramedic in case you burst a vein. Ready? I'm looking into getting a Z30! How you like that? Hello?!! Som!!!! Someone rush to the toilet get the plunger to perform cpr on that man! Hurry!! He's turning into a smurfette!
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-23-13 03:02 PM
    Says someone who got 8 playbooks. Continue laughing my vertical challenge friend. This time you might need a paramedic in case you burst a vein. Ready? I'm looking into getting a Z30! How you like that? Hello?!! Som!!!! Someone rush to the toilet get the plunger to perform cpr on that man! Hurry!! He's turning into a smurfette!
    Someone seriously considering a Z30 in this day and age shouldn't be allowed to make smurfette jokes...
    the small-print: oxygen deprivation being the only explanation for such a craving
    10-23-13 03:13 PM

Attachment 213377
    dphjeff and bambinoitaliano like this.
    10-23-13 03:14 PM
    You all lost. It showed up in record time. All the border jockeys must have their own cuz they didn't hang onto the second one to play with it for a while.
    It figures another rigged contest!
    10-23-13 03:18 PM
    It figures another rigged contest!
    You lot are just too much................

Attachment 213383
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-23-13 03:30 PM
    Someone seriously considering a Z30 in this day and age shouldn't be allowed to make smurfette jokes...
    the small-print: oxygen deprivation being the only explanation for such a craving
    It's my hobby to collect antique. Now if they put that leprechaun in a jar of liquid, I'll buy it too.
    10-23-13 03:32 PM
    Life was so much easier, when no one could upload pictures...
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-23-13 03:32 PM
    It's my hobby to collect antique. Now if they put that leprechaun in a jar of liquid, I'll buy it too.
    Make it a jar of liquor and he might just fall for the idea!
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-23-13 03:33 PM
    Life was so much easier, when no one could upload pictures...
    I still can't
    Hirazi Blue and dphjeff like this.
    10-23-13 03:36 PM
    Make it a jar of liquor and he might just fall for the idea!
    He is doing a good job to save me embalming cost.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-23-13 03:38 PM
    Now that's just about enuf of your backtalk. You need to get your mind right.

sad_old_man likes this.
    10-23-13 04:02 PM
    Its ok I understand.......slow footsteps fading into the distance accompanied by quiet sobbing and muttering........
    10-23-13 04:11 PM
7,608 ... 165166167168169 ...