Lucy's back on the road boys!
    psssst well done with Lucy.........whoever she is and whatever it was she let you do to her.......just make sure nobodyones watching you whilz Youz are doing its whatever it iz that you doez, did, done.................. One, two, five, seven..........damn joggers sod off............one, two, eleven, four.............
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-21-13 07:32 AM
    psssst well done with Lucy.........whoever she is and whatever it was she let you do to her.......just make sure nobodyones watching you whilz Youz are doing its whatever it iz that you doez, did, done.................. One, two, five, seven..........damn joggers sod off............one, two, eleven, four.............
    Lucy in the sky with diamonds?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 07:59 AM
    Lucy in the sky with diamonds?
    Quiter kat I iz countin............six, seven, eight and a half, ten. One, two, trees, fives and half........
    10-21-13 08:06 AM
    Quiter kat I iz countin............six, seven, eight and a half, ten. One, two, trees, fives and half........
    Calculator from your pb sir?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-21-13 08:10 AM
    Ne ne ni ne na! I counts them into pilez of tens see. I has one, two, four, five, seven, eight, nine, eleven....................anyways I haz lots of likkle piles of tenz everywhere on the beech........... I did haz a lot more but them damn joggery type people's keeps nocking them overs....... Note to myself, take down the "private beech" signs and get some land mines....... Hey Boyz are land mine thingys legal int merica?
    Purchase yourself a dog or should I say on organic land mine dispenser.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 08:10 AM
    Purchase yourself a dog or should I say on organic land mine dispenser.
    Cans theez joggery type people's not read? It cleerlly stated "PRIVATES BEECHES DO NOT ENTERZ" and some timez its like sitting on an freewayz wiv all these joggerys. Klaymores that's what I needs I sawed it on a flim last night........... Just goin shoppin Boyz amuse yourselves while I iz gone........
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-21-13 08:16 AM
    Cans theez joggery type people's not read? It cleerlly stated "PRIVATES BEECHES DO NOT ENTERZ" and some timez its like sitting on an freewayz wiv all these joggerys. Klaymores that's what I needs I sawed it on a flim last night........... Just goin shoppin Boyz amuse yourselves while I iz gone........
    Just ignore the jiggly and the bouncy and carry on. I don't think there are many private beaches in the world left.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 08:21 AM
    Just ignore the jiggly and the bouncy and carry on. I don't think there are many private beaches in the world left.
    I understands because my privates beech is on the right but I nows what you meenz. I iz shoppin know for klaymores and I iz uzing ands free in my new black buz. I likez itt! You talks to that car thingy and it typez it in for Youz. Don't fink it likez my accents though?
    10-21-13 08:29 AM
    I understands because my privates beech is on the right but I nows what you meenz. I iz shoppin know for klaymores and I iz uzing ands free in my new black buz. I likez itt! You talks to that car thingy and it typez it in for Youz. Don't fink it likez my accents though?
    Yes...what ever you were muttering about......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 10:20 AM
    Calculator from your pb sir?
    Just don't use the percentage key, if there is one anymore!
    10-21-13 10:44 AM
    Most 'mericans think it is a free country and that includes access to your property and that includes your property. But watch out up in the back country- you might stumble on a still or weed patch and they all have real guns.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-21-13 11:08 AM
    Most 'mericans think it is a free country and that includes access to your property and that includes your property. But watch out up in the back country- you might stumble on a still or weed patch and they all have real guns.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    and so do I iz........I made a likkle pal a while back called Rodney or Rupert or something similar anyway but hes a nice man, well hes not what you would klass as a nice man cause hes a bit weird like but hes a bit like that man in the film RUSH HOUR. I wud post a picture but I kant......so tuff........anyway hes a likkle hut that's a bit (lot) like the magazine romms and rooms and rooms on that cruise ships I waz on. anyway I iz now got some klaymores and somes enviromentallly eco land minez and somes tripwires and somes grounds to airs cluster fragmenting anti personnnell thingys? I iz waiting till it guz dark and he gave me a free shuvel to dig the oles wiv for thems...........ha ha joggering types bewares of beeches! oh he also gave me a free eco ammmicabel plastics barrell for the left over bitts of them..... what timez it go dark?
    10-21-13 12:01 PM
    There's a little black duck sitting in the water
    Little black duck doing what he oughta
    He took a bite of my lily pad
    Flapped his wings and he said, "I'm glad"
    That I'm a little black duck sitting in the water
    Quack, quack, quack

sorry I cudnt wait for the dark. im pretending to be gardening wiv my spade while I plants my news toyz and I iz just singing to cofus the joggerists passing by.
    10-21-13 12:16 PM
    Quack, quack, quack

sorry I cudnt wait for the dark. im pretending to be gardening wiv my spade while I plants my news toyz and I iz just singing to cofus the joggerists passing by.
    Be careful, it could be a black swan. You better off stay away from that one!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 12:25 PM
    Be careful, it could be a black swan. You better off stay away from that one!!
    get thee behind me satanikle kat thingy. the ducks iz a lovely person thing hanimal...........so there im gardening and creating a masterpiece of an ole here I iz?
    10-21-13 12:33 PM
    get thee behind me satanikle kat thingy. the ducks iz a lovely person thing hanimal...........so there im gardening and creating a masterpiece of an ole here I iz?
    Hey I learn to play bongos in the tub. I think the ducks like me more than you sitting on a lily pad.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 01:00 PM
    Quack, quack, quack

I think that's called building sand castles...does it have a cellar?
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-sandcastle.jpg

I luv Burl Ives:
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-21-13 01:11 PM
    whilllst all youz thingys are casting ridikulles on my charaters I haz created a mesterpeece of wonderfullnessness. I got a bitt karryed away wiv diggin my hole that just as I sits down to have a beer I heard a screamings sound...........when I looks down in the to hole a joggers waz in there. I went back to may beer and to my amazements these joggery people kept falling s into the hole. itz reelly good fun but after a while flashing lights were averywhere. it waz grate and I don't know why but each of the flashing light machine drivers gave me $100 for each joggery type person in myn ole and ask me not to fiil hole inn as they earn money from taking broken peoples off to get fixed?

now lets see that's 64 joggery type people (broken) at $100..........mmmmmmmmmmm... minus 4, add three, subtract twelveteen..................hey boyz that $437.63 ive earned from the ole............. anybody want to buy sharez in my new venture? I iz going shopping for a jcb to dig holes fasterz............
    10-21-13 01:27 PM
    Bbm works on droids i want a bb 10 device so bad now !! I love it !!!

Update : it is in playstore

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    Last edited by miss_morgana; 10-21-13 at 03:49 PM.
    10-21-13 01:57 PM
    So this is what the damn duck does all day?
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-22-13 06:39 AM
    So this is what the damn duck does all day?
    Admit it, you sit there for hours and being entertained by it!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-22-13 08:24 AM
    I hatez that kat I does.......
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-22-13 08:38 AM
    I hatez that kat I does.......
    I love you too old man. Maybe your recent cruise scarred you for life and you got PTSD. I'm here to help you express your real feelings.
    10-22-13 08:43 AM
    I love you too old man. Maybe your recent cruise scarred you for life and you got PTSD. I'm here to help you express your real feelings.
    Or he could just head over to Walmart and pick me up a Hisense Pro 7 tablet and ship it to Kaniduh. Just being at Walmart should make him feel pretty good about himself. Doing a good deed will also help give him that sense of self worth. He could also pick up a gallon of brandy if all else fails.

Just no snorts until you have the shipping label properly completed
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-22-13 09:41 AM
    Or he could just head over to Walmart and pick me up a Hisense Pro 7 tablet and ship it to Kaniduh. Just being at Walmart should make him feel pretty good about himself. Doing a good deed will also help give him that sense of self worth. He could also pick up a gallon of brandy if all else fails.

Just no snorts until you have the shipping label properly completed
    Mmmm ... brandy .. I wish I would have a p e n i s to stick it in brandy

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-22-13 10:13 AM
7,608 ... 161162163164165 ...