Iz getting noyds know!

Posted via CB10
    Preparation H my friend, Preparation H..........

c
    10-16-13 08:38 AM
    Preparation H my friend, Preparation H..........

c
    Silly likkle sausage you. I means iz getting noyds wiv details kat!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-16-13 08:49 AM
    Oh dusk thingy yous have no ideaz how mutch troubles youze in nowz???????? I been laughing for an hour this mornings when I finds out.

Point 1. (I'll leave point two for another time) Befores I left there to comes here before I goes back there I asked some persons who I met in a bar if they could finds a duck thingy for me (meaning you) and they agreeds. (only cost me a few dollars). They just sends me a pikture to reassured me that theys out looking for you.............fotflol........
    How did you afford them? Oh, right, gov't embezzled money...or maybe you swindled them out of Duck Dynasty...
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-16-13 09:18 AM
    How did you afford them? Oh, right, gov't embezzled money...or maybe you swindled them out of Duck Dynasty...
    I'll have you know Mr grape impersonator that I works hard for you bankrupt mericans....sometimes anyway.......... And before you start it wasn't my fees that sent your third world country into bankruptcy!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-16-13 09:28 AM
    I'll have you know Mr grape impersonator that I works hard for you bankrupt mericans....sometimes anyway.......... And before you start it wasn't my fees that sent your third world country into bankruptcy!
    Baby's a better historian but I'll try:
    Cellar -> merica ->cellar

2 weeks to find Key West mansion
    3 weeks Thelma/Weezie roadtrip SE merica
    5 weeks Mediterranean Cruise
    1 week chewing gum
    1+ week singing "Over the Rainbow"

I fail to see any "fee" deserving activities. Cha-ching!
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    10-16-13 09:41 AM

1 week chewing gum

I see a REFUND due to us.......AND the U.S......

c
    Gooseberry Falls and Cynycl like this.
    10-16-13 09:46 AM

1 week chewing gum

Tut tut....such unacuracy.......
    Celleller->merica->celleller->merica.......

Oh and you missed 1 week constructing a very delicate technically wonder full coral reef out of a popcorn making machine.......not everyone can do that you know......
    10-16-13 09:48 AM

Oh and you missed 1 week constructing a very delicate technically wonder full coral reef out of a popcorn making machine.......not everyone can do that you know......
    Tell us, where in the world did you find a Flux Capacitor???????

c
    10-16-13 10:13 AM

That was the gum chewing? I expect that to become a part of the National Park Service and free to all US citizens...when and if the NPS opens up again, of course...
    10-16-13 10:23 AM
    I see a REFUND due to us.......AND the U.S......

c
    Our only hope is that the "one that must be obeyed" is pumping that all back into Walmart, Target, and Macy's.
    10-16-13 10:27 AM
    Our only hope is that the "one that must be obeyed" is pumping that all back into Walmart, Target, and Macy's.
    Last heard of heading for New York to "HAVE A LOOK" at the shops? The baby knows how I feel because he wears a diaper too..........
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-16-13 10:38 AM
    Tell us, where in the world did you find a Flux Capacitor???????

c
    Maid ones lest nights!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-16-13 10:40 AM
    Last heard of heading for New York to "HAVE A LOOK" at the shops? The baby knows how I feel because he wears a diaper too..........
    Yay, Tiffany's and Fifth Ave. That'll put a dent in the ole pocket book.
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    10-16-13 10:49 AM
    Yay, Tiffany's and Fifth Ave. That'll put a dent in the ole pocket book.
    Don't knows never bean and never wanted to bean. As long as I has my celler and my bokkles. Iz finds out on Fridays when Iz returns.......
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-16-13 10:52 AM
    Don't knows never bean and never wanted to bean. As long as I has my celler and my bokkles. Iz finds out on Fridays when Iz returns.......
    Nothing to return to. Everything shuts down at midnight. Turn out the lights, Elvis has left the building. Think, I'll get a head start on my beauty sleep...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

10-16-13 11:01 AM
    Nothing to return to. Everything shuts down at midnight. Turn out the lights, Elvis has left the building. Think, I'll get a head start on my beauty sleep...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
    You cans come lives in my gardens if you wish?
    10-16-13 11:08 AM
    By the way while your sitting there wondering if it was actually my fees that sent you bankrupt? spare a thought for me eh? At present its 9c reel feel 4c, wind 58kph gusting to 72kph and raining! (raining is the polite term)!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-16-13 11:15 AM
    You cans come lives in my gardens if you wish?
    Do you have bushes with 30 mbps internet?
    10-16-13 11:15 AM
    Do you have bushes with 30 mbps internet?
    Sorry my likkle future apairofteef youz. As far as I knoe they are all higher speed than that's........ Once gain sorrys
    10-16-13 11:22 AM
    That was the gum chewing? I expect that to become a part of the National Park Service and free to all US citizens...when and if the NPS opens up again, of course...
    They were sufficiently opened or was that closed or almost closed or almost open to give a local school teacher a ticket/fine of $125 for trying to hike in closed or somewhat closed and somewhat not closed or somewhat open or somewhat something in Olympic National Park yesterday or monday.
    10-16-13 11:31 AM
    By the way while your sitting there wondering if it was actually my fees that sent you bankrupt? spare a thought for me eh? At present its 9c reel feel 4c, wind 58kph gusting to 72kph and raining! (raining is the polite term)!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't worry. US bankruptcy is supposed to bring the whole world economy down with it...better start thinking about those rainbows again!
    sad_old_man, FF22 and Carl Estes like this.
    10-16-13 11:41 AM
    Don't worry. US bankruptcy is supposed to bring the whole world economy down with it...better start thinking about those rainbows again!
    Will they let me back in or will I have to pay the mans wages?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-16-13 11:55 AM
    Will they let me back in or will I have to pay the mans wages?
    They will probably make a deal to call in 2013, 2014 est., and 2015 (2X) income taxes just so that they can let you back in and we don't have to pay for Obamacare...hey, am I becoming cynycl?
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-16-13 12:07 PM
    They were sufficiently opened or was that closed or almost closed or almost open to give a local school teacher a ticket/fine of $125 for trying to hike in closed or somewhat closed and somewhat not closed or somewhat open or somewhat something in Olympic National Park yesterday or monday.
    The conflict continues:

U.S. attorney upholds Olympic Park tickets; chief calls them 'absurd' | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News
    10-16-13 12:14 PM
    They will probably make a deal to call in 2013, 2014 est., and 2015 (2X) income taxes just so that they can let you back in and we don't have to pay for Obamacare...hey, am I becoming cynycl?
    First he brings down Rimberry, now the US economy. What next?

Perhaps we need someone riding throught the streets screaming the British are coming.
    10-16-13 12:24 PM
7,608 ... 154155156157158 ...