Me first!! I'm more than qualify!! Pick me!! Pick me!!
    I think...uhm..cough...cough... we are the targets of these would be assasins. I wouldn't do it without at least 5 Mars Bars. Still embezzling from the US Gov't. No wonder we can't pay our bills.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-13-13 01:34 PM
    By the way som, I got a few days off coming up soon. I'm thinking of raising some baby leprachauns. 6 to be precise. But it's getting cold here, I can't plant any clover leafs. Can they be kept in an aquarium? Do they run around laying green turds all over? Do I need to place newspaper on the floor? Can I get leprachaun diapers from Toys R Us? Thank you for any kind suggestion you may have :P
    Shoes is the bait. They have a shoe fetish.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-13-13 01:36 PM
    Shoes is the bait. They have a shoe fetish.
    As long as they don't chew on mine I'm okay. Maybe they only like the green shoes?
    10-13-13 01:43 PM
    I think...uhm..cough...cough... we are the targets of these would be assasins. I wouldn't do it without at least 5 Mars Bars. Still embezzling from the US Gov't. No wonder we can't pay our bills.....
    Ah my little hairy grape! Rest easy you little future salad dressing you. I never attacks any ones wile I'm drinkings. The clarity of the subtle juices as they swirl around the bowl. The feel of the rough cut surface of the crystal against your skin exaggerates the smoothness of the mature contents like the beauty and the beast. As the glass caresses your lips.............. Well that's enough of that crap..........slurp.............slurp..........guz zle........guzzle......slurp......aaahhhhh yes...........burp...
    10-13-13 02:06 PM
    Ah my little hairy grape! Rest easy you little future salad dressing you. I never attacks any ones wile I'm drinkings. The clarity of the subtle juices as they swirl around the bowl. The feel of the rough cut surface of the crystal against your skin exaggerates the smoothness of the mature contents like the beauty and the beast. As the glass caresses your lips.............. Well that's enough of that crap..........slurp.............slurp..........guz zle........guzzle......slurp......aaahhhhh yes...........burp...
    You got me until you burp!
    10-13-13 02:13 PM
    It happens to me from time to time.........don't know why but I've learned to live with it....just like my extreme good looks and charm......i just have it!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 02:31 PM
    Gooseberry wine? We have to get back at you somehow...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-13-13 02:37 PM
    That doesn't mean what you think it means because.............? What exactly did you mean? When you tell me it still doesn't mean what........oh shut up Michael and just open another bottle....... Full speed ahead and.....i can't drink out of that glass.....damn stupid staff.....hey you drip face bring me a proper glass.......just can't get the staff..........now let's check all the applications for the jobs...oh no applications....Ok back to the bottle............WHERE'S MY DAMN BRANDY GLASS DORK?
    Foul! Foul, I say! Living with "staff" with the knights of the square table...You are Tom Cruise!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-13-13 02:49 PM
    Gooseberry wine? We have to get back at you somehow...
    Try to have a little decorum please wayward little grape you. Gooseberry wine? I'll have you know that I may a pedigree leprechaun born from a famous long line of green blooded leprechauns that can be traced right back to Brian B�ruma mac Cenn�tig or Brian Boru to you.

I am sampling some 70yr old cognac at the moment and intend to finish off the evening with some brandy and champagne. Maybe a little Stilton with a few olives but I'm not sure yet.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 02:54 PM
    Foul! Foul, I say! Living with "staff" with the knights of the square table...You are Tom Cruise!
    Dear Mr Misshapen grape, for you edificational purposes the Royal Knights of Brian Boru, of which I am one do not sit at a square table due to the fact that leprechauns can't count! They use a squangledoctagal one instead which is more convenient due to its non countable sides therefore not highlighting our sorry their ignorance.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 03:05 PM
    But is there any other kind, really?
    You live and Amsterdam and you don't know the good 'ol happy tree ? The psihadelic awesome ? Tsk tsk for shame little child

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-13-13 06:33 PM
    You live and Amsterdam and you don't know the good 'ol happy tree ? The psihadelic awesome ? Tsk tsk for shame little child
    Luckily you are a veritable fountain of wisdom.
    And you probably shouldn't take everything I write all that literal (my "whereabouts" for one...)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-14-13 05:57 AM
    Luckily you are a veritable fountain of wisdom.
    And you probably shouldn't take everything I write all that literal (my "whereabouts" for one...)
    Cunning little dutchy eh?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-14-13 06:11 AM
    As long as they don't chew on mine I'm okay. Maybe they only like the green shoes?
    If they do, the will fix them. They are cobblers.
    10-14-13 07:17 AM
    If they do, the will fix them. They are cobblers.
    Only some leprechauns have a shoe thing going on and I'm not one of them, well that's to say I don't actually make them but not to say that I don't have a thing for shoes........Ooooooooohhhhh ladies in black stiletto heels Ooooooooohhhhh............ Anyway back to the topic, by the way what is the topic?.........Ooooooooohhhhh black stilettos............ Stop kt and back to the cellar with you you wayward little leprechaun.........
    10-14-13 07:49 AM
    Only some leprechauns have a shoe thing going on and I'm not one of them, well that's to say I don't actually make them but not to say that I don't have a thing for shoes........Ooooooooohhhhh ladies in black stiletto heels Ooooooooohhhhh............ Anyway back to the topic, by the way what is the topic?.........Ooooooooohhhhh black stilettos............ Stop kt and back to the cellar with you you wayward little leprechaun.........
    So now you back in the old country? No more Flodira for you? Did your six ducklings grown up to be swans? Or they've been genetically modified?
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-imgres-1.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-14-13 08:05 AM
    I have to beg to differ. If you are indeed a leprechaun, you must work on shoes and your pot 'o gold 24/7. So get with the PROGRAM!
    Leprechaun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    10-14-13 08:13 AM
    So now you back in the old country? No more Flodira for you? Did your six ducklings grown up to be swans? Or they've been genetically modified?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imgres-1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	210519
    No I'm still merican for few months yet. Got to get as much of your cash as I can squeeze out of you. I fly back on the 18th so you could say that you and all your vermin associates are safe temporarily at least. The likkle duckies has growns into big duckies now and the main problem is they hate the housekeeper but that's his problem though not mine. You should have come over with me it's only a week out of your life on the bush and TRUST ME the contents of my cellar would have made the trip worthwhile for you. You could have also experienced the crap weather we have here eh? but youbcould also have experienced a proper pasty......
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-14-13 08:28 AM
    Abuse away fur bag, iz in mys cellar..............ah there really is a heaven?
    I think the cowboy haz a party and forgot to turn off the smoke machine.
    10-14-13 08:31 AM
    Dear Mr Duck (temporarily minus orange sauce and accompaniments), I have been stating this fact for some time.even now along with forecasting the downfall of BB as per Thor's employment brief. I will however forgive you for now because my cunning plan is to strike once and dine well afterwards. I am looking for a person who is of an Asian background because I believe they have a liking for eating cats? To complete my task I require the following which of course is an employment list so any member looking for a career change is welcome to add his/her/them CVs.

Vacancy list:

1. Person with extensive experience of ducks, dead or alive. (vacancy currently filled by me)
    2. Person with extensive experience of cats, dead or alive. (vacancy open)
    3. Person with extensive experience of horticultural plant genetics and weed killers (vacancy open)
    4. Person with extensive experience of dragon/lizard slaying. (vacancy open)
    5. Person with extensive experience of grumpy babies. Kind hearted people may not apply. (vacancy open)
    6. Person with extensive experience of house demolition. (vacancy open)
    7. Person with extensive experience of intellectual dutch thingys. (rare opportunity vacancy open)
    8. Person with extensive experience of orange blobs with CB stamped on them. (vacancy open)
    9. Person with extensive experience of moderators. (vacancy open, very very high salary)

Applications for these positions are now being accepted.

Salary is. ENORMOUS!
    Company car. Anything under $280,000 excl tax
    Company benefits.
    Free medical plan
    Free alcohol allowance (must not exceed $5000 per week)
    Free housing (must not exceed $2,7M (must be retained by employee after end of contract)
    Free membership to the inner circle of esteemed leprechauns (honorary title of leprechaun thingy)
    Free popcorn
    Free pasties (limited to 1 per month)

Please forward relevant CVs and salary required.
    Oh, so now you are trying to get a contract out on me eh? So for now, I have to find some of your "cousins" (The Gnome Gang), to taste my food, start my car, and in general open all my mail for me until we get this worked out (or a winner).
    May have to go with some Tacticle Nuclear Diaper loads from The Baby (he owes me) and practice the carpet bombing thingy, until I see a pair of "soiled" pointy shoes and a foil hat fly up in the air and just float down and gently rest upon the scorched earth........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-14-13 08:42 AM
    I think the cowboy haz a party and forgot to turn off the smoke machine.
    Nope iz beening a goods boy I iz! The cowboy iz more more I'm fraid. He was called out by a moderator and lost the gunfight! Only cause the mod had twenty four compadries hiding in the dark. He was ambushed and unceremoniously assassinated in his prime.......sob sob...... Just put that in for effect. However I dragged iz poor paperclip riddled body as far as I could in the vain attempt to give him a hero's burial but I only managed ten feets so I called street cleansing so he is now lying in state! I imagine a very bad state under some tin cans and beer bottles at the local dump now but he will enjoy it well as far as dead people enjoy anything if they do enjoy anything........ What was the question again........
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    10-14-13 08:43 AM
    Oh, so now you are trying to get a contract out on me eh? So for now, I have to find some of your "cousins" (The Gnome Gang), to taste my food, start my car, and in general open all my mail for me until we get this worked out (or a winner).
    May have to go with some Tacticle Nuclear Diaper loads from The Baby (he owes me) and practice the carpet bombing thingy, until I see a pair of "soiled" pointy shoes and a foil hat fly up in the air and just float down and gently rest upon the scorched earth........

c
    I'm never far away?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-14-13 08:47 AM
    Nope iz beening a goods boy I iz! The cowboy iz more more I'm fraid. He was called out by a moderator and lost the gunfight! Only cause the mod had twenty four compadries hiding in the dark. He was ambushed and unceremoniously assassinated in his prime.......sob sob...... Just put that in for effect. However I dragged iz poor paperclip riddled body as far as I could in the vain attempt to give him a hero's burial but I only managed ten feets so I called street cleansing so he is now lying in state! I imagine a very bad state under some tin cans and beer bottles at the local dump now but he will enjoy it well as far as dead people enjoy anything if they do enjoy anything........ What was the question again........
    Which State? Arkansas? A small uinnamed county in West Virginia? You could have propped him up against a hardware store right next to the Wooden Indian......

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-14-13 08:57 AM
    No I'm still merican for few months yet. Got to get as much of your cash as I can squeeze out of you. I fly back on the 18th so you could say that you and all your vermin associates are safe temporarily at least. The likkle duckies has growns into big duckies now and the main problem is they hate the housekeeper but that's his problem though not mine. You should have come over with me it's only a week out of your life on the bush and TRUST ME the contents of my cellar would have made the trip worthwhile for you. You could have also experienced the crap weather we have here eh? but youbcould also have experienced a proper pasty......
    Is that an invitation there somewhere? I'll leave my bush and enter your cellar for a week for sure. Looking forward to a proper pasty. Anyone else is coming?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    10-14-13 08:58 AM
    Is that an invitation there somewhere? I'll leave my bush and enter your cellar for a week for sure. Looking forward to a proper pasty. Anyone else is coming?
    I may just do a flyover and diaper drop...

c
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-14-13 08:59 AM
7,608 ... 151152153154155 ...