Is it me this is the first time som got something nice to say about pb? Awwwww cmere let me give you a big hug and a wet kiss. See it's not so hard isn't it.
    Spit swapping and tonsil hockey are OUT OUT OUT! I have stated many times that even at this dark hour in BlackBerry history, if someone with brains made the decision (yes I know stupid comment regarding BlackBerry management) to remove the Droid player from the pb and all its complex duplicated file system that is only there to satisfy badly converted Droid apps and concentrated on making it a BlackBerry device, it would run bb10!

Then again why should developers work hard to write BlackBerry apps when they can easily port existing Droid apps onto a platform that bends over backwards to make life easy for them. The company hides behind a promise of thousands of apps that never appear and then blames the developers for the pb failure?

Give them a clear goal like every other manufacturer. Write for Droid, pb, windows or apple! Simple decision and then people that really want a Droid tab won't come on here winging about the pb not being a Droid device? Is that too simple?

Let's be honest boys! How many successful ports of software, some very very expensive software by the way has there been in the last 20 years? Mac to windows, Unix to windows, Unix to AIX, Unix to windows? It just doesn't work so why did BlackBerry even try it? The things they had going for them and threw away was

1. Security.
    2. Seamless secure connectivity between BlackBerry devices.

The iPhone 6 is just about to hit the streets and still doesn't have these two features which may kind of be important to say someone like the US government? Maybe?

I love my pb's as they are and I definitely don't want bb10 on it, I have enough of that crap on my two Z10s. The stock market knows that bb10 is a disaster, BlackBerry knows it is, the reviewers know it is, the shareholders know it is so why has it not sunk in to the blackberryites that infest this forum???????????

Back to my cellar now, see you in a week boys and girls and other thingies in that merica!

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-13-13 09:45 AM
    FYI - I might soon go where only cowboys dare to tread... If so... thanks, all!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-13-13 09:48 AM
    FYI - I might soon go where only cowboys dare to tread... If so... thanks, all!
    Well I have to admit your trying hard enough to go there. I am confuseded though as you iz one of Thems? Now I even confuseded myself. I'll just stay in my cellar, let me know if you want him bombing as he's almost certainly kandunian!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 09:53 AM
    edit: Forget it...
    10-13-13 09:59 AM
    I'm off to another football game. Here's one from last night in Northern Alabama.
    Hey, I'm going to a Seahawks game today. My first American football game in about 40 years! Now that I think about it, I've never been to a soccer game.
    10-13-13 10:06 AM
    edit: Forget it...
    Come on you confuseded irated dutchy thingy! You knows I'm nots brightest at the bestest of times! What do I has to forgets? Pleeze anser kwik cause I forgets eezily! I does you now!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 10:22 AM
    Come on you confuseded irated dutchy thingy! You knows I'm nots brightest at the bestest of times! What do I has to forgets? Pleeze anser kwik cause I forgets eezily! I does you now!
    Jeez, I can't remember either. Irate, me? No, that must have been the cowboy in me!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-13-13 10:32 AM
    Spit swapping and tonsil hockey are OUT OUT OUT! I have stated many times that even at this dark hour in BlackBerry history, if someone with brains made the decision (yes I know stupid comment regarding BlackBerry management) to remove the Droid player from the pb and all its complex duplicated file system that is only there to satisfy badly converted Droid apps and concentrated on making it a BlackBerry device, it would run bb10!

Then again why should developers work hard to write BlackBerry apps when they can easily port existing Droid apps onto a platform that bends over backwards to make life easy for them. The company hides behind a promise of thousands of apps that never appear and then blames the developers for the pb failure?

Give them a clear goal like every other manufacturer. Write for Droid, pb, windows or apple! Simple decision and then people that really want a Droid tab won't come on here winging about the pb not being a Droid device? Is that too simple?

Let's be honest boys! How many successful ports of software, some very very expensive software by the way has there been in the last 20 years? Mac to windows, Unix to windows, Unix to AIX, Unix to windows? It just doesn't work so why did BlackBerry even try it? The things they had going for them and threw away was

1. Security.
    2. Seamless secure connectivity between BlackBerry devices.

The iPhone 6 is just about to hit the streets and still doesn't have these two features which may kind of be important to say someone like the US government? Maybe?

I love my pb's as they are and I definitely don't want bb10 on it, I have enough of that crap on my two Z10s. The stock market knows that bb10 is a disaster, BlackBerry knows it is, the reviewers know it is, the shareholders know it is so why has it not sunk in to the blackberryites that infest this forum???????????

Back to my cellar now, see you in a week boys and girls and other thingies in that merica!

Posted via CB10
    You hit the nail on the head. S_O_M you hardly ever make since but I am with you on this post!
    10-13-13 10:32 AM
    You hit the nail on the head. S_O_M you hardly ever make since but I am with you on this post!
    Dear Mr Duck (temporarily minus orange sauce and accompaniments), I have been stating this fact for some time.even now along with forecasting the downfall of BB as per Thor's employment brief. I will however forgive you for now because my cunning plan is to strike once and dine well afterwards. I am looking for a person who is of an Asian background because I believe they have a liking for eating cats? To complete my task I require the following which of course is an employment list so any member looking for a career change is welcome to add his/her/them CVs.

Vacancy list:

1. Person with extensive experience of ducks, dead or alive. (vacancy currently filled by me)
    2. Person with extensive experience of cats, dead or alive. (vacancy open)
    3. Person with extensive experience of horticultural plant genetics and weed killers (vacancy open)
    4. Person with extensive experience of dragon/lizard slaying. (vacancy open)
    5. Person with extensive experience of grumpy babies. Kind hearted people may not apply. (vacancy open)
    6. Person with extensive experience of house demolition. (vacancy open)
    7. Person with extensive experience of intellectual dutch thingys. (rare opportunity vacancy open)
    8. Person with extensive experience of orange blobs with CB stamped on them. (vacancy open)
    9. Person with extensive experience of moderators. (vacancy open, very very high salary)

Applications for these positions are now being accepted.

Salary is. ENORMOUS!
    Company car. Anything under $280,000 excl tax
    Company benefits.
    Free medical plan
    Free alcohol allowance (must not exceed $5000 per week)
    Free housing (must not exceed $2,7M (must be retained by employee after end of contract)
    Free membership to the inner circle of esteemed leprechauns (honorary title of leprechaun thingy)
    Free popcorn
    Free pasties (limited to 1 per month)

Please forward relevant CVs and salary required.
    10-13-13 11:14 AM
    Why would some own eight PlayBook if they didn't like then. Impulse buyer maybe?
    Heheheehheh he just not the kind of person who can verbalize positive towards others. I just love to egg him on it.
    10-13-13 11:19 AM
    Dear Mr Duck (temporarily minus orange sauce and accompaniments), I have been stating this fact for some time.even now along with forecasting the downfall of BB as per Thor's employment brief. I will however forgive you for now because my cunning plan is to strike once and dine well afterwards. I am looking for a person who is of an Asian background because I believe they have a liking for eating cats? To complete my task I require the following which of course is an employment list so any member looking for a career change is welcome to add his/her/them CVs.

Vacancy list:

1. Person with extensive experience of ducks, dead or alive. (vacancy currently filled by me)
    2. Person with extensive experience of cats, dead or alive. (vacancy open)
    3. Person with extensive experience of horticultural plant genetics and weed killers (vacancy open)
    4. Person with extensive experience of dragon/lizard slaying. (vacancy open)
    5. Person with extensive experience of grumpy babies. Kind hearted people may not apply. (vacancy open)
    6. Person with extensive experience of house demolition. (vacancy open)
    7. Person with extensive experience of intellectual dutch thingys. (rare opportunity vacancy open)
    8. Person with extensive experience of orange blobs with CB stamped on them. (vacancy open)
    9. Person with extensive experience of moderators. (vacancy open, very very high salary)

Applications for these positions are now being accepted.

Salary is. ENORMOUS!
    Company car. Anything under $280,000 excl tax
    Company benefits.
    Free medical plan
    Free alcohol allowance (must not exceed $5000 per week)
    Free housing (must not exceed $2,7M (must be retained by employee after end of contract)
    Free membership to the inner circle of esteemed leprechauns (honorary title of leprechaun thingy)
    Free popcorn
    Free pasties (limited to 1 per month)

Please forward relevant CVs and salary required.
    Me first!! I'm more than qualify!! Pick me!! Pick me!!
    10-13-13 11:20 AM
    You didn't enclose a CV or give details of position applied for?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-13-13 11:27 AM
    Vacancy 7 or vacancy 9? Both are oh so tempting... (2, maybe)
    10-13-13 11:39 AM
    You didn't enclose a CV or give details of position applied for?

Posted via CB10
    All of them. I just want to be your slave!! Damn!! I think I'm smoking the same thing as Miss Morgan.
    10-13-13 11:46 AM
    They should be a position number 10. A moderator just for you. Triple all the benefits!! And I'm willing to take that position!! I promise I'll be kind and gentle. I'll let you abuse me as long as you allow me to in return. It's mutually beneficial.
    10-13-13 12:07 PM
    For all you dissatified persons and animals.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 12:29 PM
    They should be a position number 10. A moderator just for you. Triple all the benefits!! And I'm willing to take that position!! I promise I'll be kind and gentle. I'll let you abuse me as long as you allow me to in return. It's mutually beneficial.
    Abuse away fur bag, iz in mys cellar..............ah there really is a heaven?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 12:30 PM
    For all you dissatified persons and animals.

Your not old nuff to knows bout demand fings house?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 12:31 PM
    By the way som, I got a few days off coming up soon. I'm thinking of raising some baby leprachauns. 6 to be precise. But it's getting cold here, I can't plant any clover leafs. Can they be kept in an aquarium? Do they run around laying green turds all over? Do I need to place newspaper on the floor? Can I get leprachaun diapers from Toys R Us? Thank you for any kind suggestion you may have :P
    10-13-13 12:34 PM
    10-13-13 12:42 PM
    You sir are beyond help?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 12:44 PM
    Your not old nuff to knows bout demand fings house?
    I'm as old as the "house".

10-13-13 12:48 PM
    I'm as old as the "house".

Smart azz 250 points!
    10-13-13 12:52 PM
    You sir are beyond help?
    I surely hope so...
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-13-13 12:53 PM
    I surely hope so...
    That doesn't mean what you think it means because.............? What exactly did you mean? When you tell me it still doesn't mean what........oh shut up Michael and just open another bottle....... Full speed ahead and.....i can't drink out of that glass.....damn stupid staff.....hey you drip face bring me a proper glass.......just can't get the staff..........now let's check all the applications for the jobs...oh no applications....Ok back to the bottle............WHERE'S MY DAMN BRANDY GLASS DORK?
    10-13-13 01:13 PM
7,608 ... 150151152153154 ...