Actually it is a shared account. An experiment in getting banned .
    We all share the responsibility of writing posts. If you want I can send the login details per PM...
    I just loves guessing games
    Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    10-12-13 02:23 PM
    We all share the responsibility of writing posts. If you want I can send the login details per PM...
    Better that I not know. Loose lips sink ships.

And S*O*M thanks for sharing the view of the banquet hall in your castle. Makes my hovel look even more shabby. But considering the raucous celebrations and other debaucheries that must have occurred within, how can you call it "hallowed" ground?
    10-12-13 02:25 PM
    I just loves guessing games
    This is no guessing game. A guessing game implies caring for the ultimate, correct answer.
    Personally, I don't...
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-12-13 02:26 PM
    This is no guessing game. A guessing game implies caring for the ultimate, correct answer.
    Personally, I don't...
    Caring??????? me????????? when did that happen????????? I am sat in the only caring place I know right now thanks!
    10-12-13 02:36 PM
    Now that I am officially a Crackberry Master
    I feel obligated to attempt to crack the "50K Challenge":
    KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Man, that was easy...
    10-12-13 03:22 PM
    Now that I am officially a Crackberry Master
    I feel obligated to attempt to crack the "50K Challenge":
    KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Man, that was easy...
    My my I thought I was drinking the hard stuff? What the hell are you drinking?
    Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    10-12-13 03:26 PM
    My my I thought I was drinking the hard stuff? What the hell are you drinking?

Unless you consider "Wine Spo Dee O Dee" "the hard stuff".
    10-12-13 03:32 PM
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/fi..._spongebob.jpg
    Unless you consider "Wine Spo Dee O Dee" "the hard stuff".
    tricky little dutch thingy aren't you eh?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    10-12-13 03:36 PM
    Caring??????? me????????? when did that happen????????? I am sat in the only caring place I know right now thanks!
    Well you sit on your azz. There's that much caring at least?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-12-13 05:29 PM
    S*O*M: A cellar is hollowed ground not hallowed ground. And who really is Miss Morgana. I'm scared.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Wouldn't you like to know

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-13-13 03:59 AM
    I am not an experiment you silly dutch
    I have feelings I am a miss understood genius
    I drank too much tequila again

10-13-13 04:05 AM
    Drool boyz drool

Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1381655223530.jpg  
    10-13-13 04:07 AM
    I am not an experiment you silly dutch
    I have feelings I am a miss understood genius
    Very funny, Carl
    10-13-13 04:24 AM
    Very funny, Carl
    Who is Carl ?
    Me thinks you kids are going on bad unprofessional LSD

10-13-13 04:47 AM
    Me thinks you kids are going on bad unprofessional LSD
    But is there any other kind, really?
    10-13-13 05:09 AM
    Well you sit on your azz. There's that much caring at least?
    Well thats all your fault anyway! Give me a plane you fly standing up and i wont sit on my azz?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 06:11 AM
    Newsflash: I hate Microsoft & I hate Blackberry. I haven't decided which one I hate more, but I'll keep you posted...
    Said I'd keep you posted: Now that the Android Runtime on my Playbook ceased working altogether, I still not have decided what company I actually hate more, but I've come to the conclusion it's time to replace my Playbook once and for all with some shiny new Android. The fact that I cannot really afford one at the moment is of lesser importance. I want to hold on to my last shred of sanity quite desperately and the Playbook really isn't helping...
    Again:
    10-13-13 07:43 AM
    Well thats all your fault anyway! Give me a plane you fly standing up and i wont sit on my azz?
    If you take off that stack of phone books, your wish will be fulfilled.
    10-13-13 08:14 AM
    Said I'd keep you posted: Now that the Android Runtime on my Playbook ceased working altogether, I still not have decided what company I actually hate more, but I've come to the conclusion it's time to replace my Playbook once and for all with some shiny new Android. The fact that I cannot really afford one at the moment is of lesser importance. I want to hold on to my last shred of sanity quite desperately and the Playbook really isn't helping...
    Again:
    Do you really think that an Android device is going to solve your problems. It doesn't matter what you buy, there all junk.
    Roll Tide!
    10-13-13 08:33 AM
    Do you really think that an Android device is going to solve your problems. It doesn't matter what you buy, there all junk.
    Roll Tide!
    True, but some are definitely more junk than others...
    10-13-13 08:38 AM
    True, but some are definitely more junk than others...
    It doesn't work, I repeat it doesn't work!!!!! I have tried to use both the ipad and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and ended up throwing them across the room cause they refuse to let me use swipe gestures. I even tried voice activation and when I asked for "contacts" it opened calendar? When I asked for "calendar" it opened gmail? If it's your sanity you are concerned about, stick with the pb. At least you know better than to expect anything to work!!!!!!!! At all!!!!!!!

I must ask however, why are you upset that it won't run droid apps??? A dutch thingy with your levels of cleverness should knows that the pb isn't not a DROID devices. I'm confussed now you thingy you!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-13-13 08:50 AM
    It doesn't work, I repeat it doesn't work!!!!! I have tried to use both the ipad and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and ended up throwing them across the room cause they refuse to let me use swipe gestures. I even tried voice activation and when I asked for "contacts" it opened calendar? When I asked for "calendar" it opened gmail? If it's your sanity you are concerned about, stick with the pb. At least you know better than to expect anything to work!!!!!!!! At all!!!!!!!

I must ask however, why are you upset that it won't run droid apps??? A dutch thingy with your levels of cleverness should knows that the pb isn't not a DROID devices. I'm confussed now you thingy you!
    I have an Android tablet and no one will use it. The only thing the tablet gets used for is to Play Temple Run and watch Netflix other than that it just gathers dust. I can understand people wanting to put the Android Apps on the PlayBook because of the App gap or lack of BB Apps. I try not to use the Android Apps on my PlayBooks because the either don't work or force closed when your in the middle of something. Not to mention that the install things in your file manager.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 09:10 AM

Is it me this is the first time som got something nice to say about pb? Awwwww cmere let me give you a big hug and a wet kiss. See it's not so hard isn't it.
    10-13-13 09:16 AM
    Let's just say the failing runtime was the last of a long line of grievances. I use exactly one Android app daily and that's to work around the "no saved networks bug", that started acting up again a couple of days ago. Besides that: the sad fact that you can't tell which app in the BB World isn't a shoddy Android port. Makes it hard to hunt down a replacement
    10-13-13 09:24 AM
    Is it me this is the first time som got something nice to say about pb? Awwwww cmere let me give you a big hug and a wet kiss. See it's not so hard isn't it.
    Why would some own eight PlayBook if they didn't like then. Impulse buyer maybe?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-13-13 09:27 AM
7,608 ... 149150151152153 ...