ps I'm not a human, iz a leprechaun!

Posted via CB10
    I was talking about the others, not you. We knows you be a lepurkhan....

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-10-13 01:00 PM
    Hold on I just realised that a dove is just a posh pigeon!!! Ahhhhhhhh a rat with wings how could you......

Posted via CB10
    It's easy.

A Browning 12 Ga., a box of shells, a hunting license, State Upland Stamp, and you're good to go.

Set up a chair, have a seat and relax. When the Doves come flying by, you blasts them. Then the little doggie goes out and brings them back to us for cleaning, and dining pleasure. Quite a snack over the dominoe table at the Duck Club....

c
    10-10-13 01:02 PM
    It's easy.

A Browning 12 Ga., a box of shells, a hunting license, State Upland Stamp, and you're good to go.

Set up a chair, have a seat and relax. When the Doves come flying by, you blasts them. Then the little doggie goes out and brings them back to us for cleaning, and dining pleasure. Quite a snack over the dominoe table at the Duck Club....

c
    Not flying over your house!!!!!!!!!!!! Your dangerous you is! Trouble is now I don't know which way to fly cause I don't know where you iz?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    10-10-13 01:35 PM
    Not flying over your house!!!!!!!!!!!! Your dangerous you is! Trouble is now I don't know which way to fly cause I don't know where you iz?
    heh heh heh..........

c
    10-10-13 01:42 PM
    I can tell the difference between feathers and aluminum/titainium.......

The aluminum/titainium thingys shoot back??????

c
    10-10-13 01:43 PM
    I can tell the difference between feathers and aluminum/titainium.......

The aluminum/titainium thingys shoot back??????

c
    mmmmmmm..................note to myself.......invite the duck to go up with me.........nice and steady to keep the duck relaxed find the mad man with the gun..............accidentally eject the duck...............oh yes.

Dear Mr duck,

As you are one of my closest friends in all the world, I waz wunderings if you would like to come flying with me. (this gets better by the second). I can pick you up at any airport that you wish and we could have a nice day (in the singular vernacular that is). You sorry we could drop in and you sorry we could be sorry have luch.

See you soon my bestest pal in all the world.

That should do it?
    10-10-13 01:56 PM
    mmmmmmm..................note to myself.......invite the duck to go up with me.........nice and steady to keep the duck relaxed find the mad man with the gun..............accidentally eject the duck...............oh yes.

Dear Mr duck,

As you are one of my closest friends in all the world, I waz wunderings if you would like to come flying with me. (this gets better by the second). I can pick you up at any airport that you wish and we could have a nice day (in the singular vernacular that is). You sorry we could drop in and you sorry we could be sorry have luch.

That should do it?
    Put some "Daffy Duck" nose art on it so I know which one it is....

c
    10-10-13 02:03 PM
    That should do it?
    If that's your idea of a cunning plan, I suddenly understand a bit better, why the Council of Leprechauns has banished you so many years ago...
    10-10-13 02:07 PM
    If that's your idea of a cunning plan, I suddenly understand a bit better, why the Council of Leprechauns has banished you so many years ago...
    It was probably a "Day Excursion" thingy off his Cruise liner left over in the glove box..........

c
    10-10-13 02:16 PM
    Listen Elvis Jackson (extinct in both cases) I will have you know that I am held in high steam by the leprechaun fraturnatty which of I ams the head of. My picturegraph thingy hangs in all the hallowed leprechaun meeting dens along side a picturegrqaph of both a pasty and a barrel of 50yr old Jamesons! Hows about then pecans then?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    10-10-13 02:37 PM
    Just a picturegraph of a "pasty", (don't they come in pairs???), and a picturegraph of 50 yr. Jameson's????

I would rather have the real thing?????

c
    10-10-13 02:57 PM
    I'm feeling horny this night

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1381438789453.jpg   PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1381438805899.jpg  
    10-10-13 04:00 PM

Dear Mr duck,

That should do it?
    You should tie the duck with a couple of oranges as well. I bring fork and knife and a bib.
    10-10-13 04:18 PM
    Listen Elvis Jackson (extinct in both cases) I will have you know that I am held in high steam by the leprechaun fraturnatty which of I ams the head of. My picturegraph thingy hangs in all the hallowed leprechaun meeting dens along side a picturegrqaph of both a pasty and a barrel of 50yr old Jamesons! Hows about then pecans then?
    Hahaha..everything is high in the leprekauna world.
    10-10-13 04:19 PM
    Hahaha..everything is high in the leprekauna world.
    Shuddup kat.
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-10-13 04:25 PM
    Shuddup kat.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-10-13 06:19 PM
    For the first time you British people amused me

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-11-13 04:04 AM
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-11-13 06:46 AM

Love is all you need.
    10-11-13 07:07 AM

Love is all you need.
    John Lennon aka beatles. AND?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-11-13 08:12 AM
    John Lennon aka beatles. AND?
    It's not a quiz you adorable numb nuts.
    10-11-13 08:17 AM
    It's not a quiz you adorable numb nuts.
    Let him thinks they are all tests,,keeps on his pointy shoes toes, and busy........

c
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-11-13 09:00 AM
    10-11-13 09:21 AM
    10-11-13 09:47 AM
    Cry baby!
    Here's a tissue.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000225.jpg  
    10-11-13 10:08 AM
7,608 ... 144145146147148 ...