My head hurts! A lot........a Lotta lot!
    Stop banging against the cabin wall
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-08-13 09:26 AM
    I will say it again. If I had a head like that It would hurt me to!
    Thats what you get for not drinking for a month and trying to make up for it in one night.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    10-08-13 09:31 AM
    No, I know what it is.....He's not on the cruise ship anymore, and they didn't let him bring home his tiny rubber room, and the safety helmet, and he banged his little head when he walked into his home. In daylight.

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-08-13 09:35 AM
    No, I know what it is.....He's not on the cruise ship anymore, and they didn't let him bring home his tiny rubber room, and the safety helmet, and he banged his little head when he walked into his home. In daylight.

c
    Months of floating around, he will need to relearn how to walk on solid ground. Baby will be a good instructor for him.
    10-08-13 09:52 AM
    Months of floating around, he will need to relearn how to walk on solid ground. Baby will be a good instructor for him.
    Not the cruise! The duck wad right!!!!!!!!!!! Unusual but right. Good job I'm not working for a while, but i'z paid so hey ho.......ouch

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-08-13 10:19 AM
    Not the cruise! The duck wad right!!!!!!!!!!! Unusual but right. Good job I'm not working for a while, but i'z paid so hey ho.......ouch
    So basically your working life consists of throwing frozen ducks at defenseless cats, flying around a little and probably drinking in the evenings and your free time consists solely of drinking, while you don't actually "work" that much. I understand, why you're feeling an "old man", it's the "sad" part I don't really get...
    10-08-13 10:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well, I'm going to raise a stink at the those morons in Washington. What part of shutting down the government don't they understand!! Beside taking a cruise is not essential of running the government!
    10-08-13 10:33 AM
    Well, I'm going to raise a stink at the those morons in Washington. What part of shutting down the government don't they understand!! Beside taking a cruise is not essential of running the government!
    Put the brakes on kat!

1. I had to build my own gadget to get home on.
    2. I had to render down 89,000.475.23 tons of plankton to get the fuel.
    3. I made it all myself.
    4. I was frikend.
    5. I did it all myself.
    6. Nobody likes me.

14a. Nobody is running your government.
    10. I've got more bourbon and brandy than you can shake a stick at!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-08-13 01:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    You should be furloughed! I heard we had to close an alien listening post in VA 'cuz it was gov't funded. We could have kept that open for at least a year on your salary. Now we are going to miss them trying to communicate with us!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-08-13 01:52 PM
    You should be furloughed! I heard we had to close an alien listening post in VA 'cuz it was gov't funded. We could have kept that open for at least a year on your salary. Now we are going to miss them trying to communicate with us!
    Two years!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-08-13 01:55 PM
    Thinking of moving there. Can't be any extraneous noises or signals in a mile of the place to catch the signal that may have been sent a gazillion years ago. Maybe then I could get some beauty sleep...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-08-13 02:00 PM
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ Jesus H christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please boys tell me I've gone blind...........tell me what you see in this pikture? My camera is playing up, the light is playing tricks on my eyes or I'm simply drunk............ Please tell me what you see............
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-08-13 02:02 PM
    Put the brakes on kat!

3. I made it all myself.
    4. I was frikend.
    5. I did it all myself.
    6. Nobody likes me.

You could have made a million selling it as krill oil!
    10-08-13 02:05 PM
    You could have made a million selling it as krill oil!
    I'd rather be closer to you grape! Hehehehehehehe........... Devious chuckle.......
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-08-13 02:10 PM
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ Jesus H christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please boys tell me I've gone blind...........tell me what you see in this pikture? My camera is playing up, the light is playing tricks on my eyes or I'm simply drunk............ Please tell me what you see............
    I see a...uhm...leprechaun party?
    10-08-13 02:24 PM
    I'd rather be closer to you grape! Hehehehehehehe........... Devious chuckle.......
    Uhm...gooseberries are oil/cholesterol-free... mutter, mutter... what's he up to...mutter, mutter
    10-08-13 02:27 PM
    Uhm...gooseberries are oil/cholesterol-free... mutter, mutter... what's he up to...mutter, mutter
    I do the muttering grape and the pikture is missing something............I've been mugged!
    10-08-13 02:44 PM

What I see "missing" is a little Leprechuan dangling his "shorties" in the pool with a some type of umbrella drink in one hand, and a playbook in the other........

and oh yeah, the "little people" cast from The wizard of Oz as your guests.....
    ???????

c
    10-08-13 03:21 PM
    I do the muttering grape and the pikture is missing something............I've been mugged!
    The POPCORN machine you duimped in there, thinking you would be starting a coral reef in there? Boy, you got a wait coming for that one...

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-08-13 03:24 PM
    What I see "missing" is a little Leprechuan dangling his "shorties" in the pool with a some type of umbrella drink in one hand, and a playbook in the other........

and oh yeah, the "little people" cast from The wizard of Oz as your guests.....
    ???????

c
    I had it all planned and now my bid for merican stardom has been devastated by some fiendish burglar. I was carefully (although accidentally) nurturing the tenth wonder of the world. I was going to call it

"THE ANGLO MERICAN VERSION OF THE GREAT BARRIER REEF MK II WITH ADDED FEATURES THAT WILL STUN YOUR MIND AND MAKE YOU BUY POPCORN"

I was going to sell tickets to members of the public who have culturalistik interests to tour my fenominum of nature (cultured) and be flabbergasted. The ticket price was based around you guide choice ie: baby guide 5c, cat guide 15c, duck guide 75c and leprechaun guide $570.98.

I'll have to start all over again now.
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    10-08-13 03:48 PM
    I had it all planned and now my bid for merican stardom has been devastated by some fiendish burglar. I was carefully (although accidentally) nurturing the tenth wonder of the world. I was going to call it

"THE ANGLO MERICAN VERSION OF THE GREAT BARRIER REEF MK II WITH ADDED FEATURES THAT WILL STUN YOUR MIND AND MAKE YOU BUY POPCORN"

I was going to sell tickets to members of the public who have culturalistik interests to tour my fenominum of nature (cultured) and be flabbergasted. The ticket price was based around you guide choice ie: baby guide 5c, cat guide 15c, duck guide 75c and leprechaun guide $570.98.

I'll have to start all over again now.
    You might have to get a new clacilator, yours be messed up. Try this one:

Antique Abacus

No maybe the points/demerits "system" will start to make a "little" sense.........

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-08-13 03:56 PM
    A missing boat? Rubber ducky? Iceberg?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 05:17 PM
    I've been mugged!
    What's missing exactly?
    Your mind? Your sanity? Your social skills?
    The possibilities are endless, at this point.
    10-09-13 03:49 AM
    Put the brakes on kat!

3. I made it all myself.
    4. I was frikend.
    5. I did it all myself.
    6. Nobody likes me.

I like you

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-09-13 04:17 AM
    This thread is legendary by its characters now
    Cats chimps dogs som p e n i s in brandy freaky talking statue fish duck grape mouse
    Did I miss anythin' ?

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-09-13 04:21 AM
7,608 ... 141142143144145 ...