I feel purdy

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1380969857657.jpg  
    10-05-13 05:46 AM
    Do you mind not making so much noise. I'm trying to iron my socks and underpants here.........
    Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    10-05-13 06:42 AM
    Mutter mutter mutter.........hammer bang.........hammer bang saw saw saw.........ouch ****.............saw saw saw.........hammer bang........
    10-05-13 07:02 AM
    Do you mind not making so much noise. I'm trying to iron my socks and underpants here.........
    What happened to "I can't ere you"?

PS unless this jet engine doesn't run on fuel at all, you're still scr**ed...
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-05-13 07:08 AM
    What happened to "I can't ere you"?

PS unless this jet engine doesn't run on fuel at all, you're still scr**ed...
    But no young sir, I have a cunning plan..............hammer bang hammer bang.........screw.....screw.......hammer...ouch bollocks.........hammer bang
    10-05-13 08:51 AM
    But no young sir, I have a cunning plan..............hammer bang hammer bang.........screw.....screw.......hammer...ouch bollocks.........hammer bang
    You plan on mounting that to an iceberg?
    10-05-13 09:14 AM
    You plan on mounting that to an iceberg?
    He'll probably only use the crate the jet motor was shipped in, either to build a raft or a coffin, which probably amounts to the same thing...
    10-05-13 09:21 AM
    Eyes a listnin to yall hammer bang..............hammer....bang........while eyes workin.....screw.....bang...ouch yet again.........busy busy.....cummin home I iz.....mutter...mutter

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-05-13 09:28 AM
    10-05-13 09:35 AM
    noise again just noise..............hammer bang bammer hang...........
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-05-13 10:01 AM
    You forgots to mentions the icebergs?
    Yes, som, when you return to flodira,I mean IF, I paint all the manatees bright white waiting for you.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 10:39 AM
    noise again just noise..............hammer bang bammer hang...........
    Mutter ?

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-05-13 11:08 AM
    Yes, som, when you return to flodira,I mean IF, I paint all the manatees bright white waiting for you.

Posted via CB10
    Hammer bang bang.............wont be long now........ouch stupid *******....................saw.....saw.......nearl y finished!!!!!!!!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-05-13 01:12 PM
    Won't be long now boys an I'm on my ways home.............yeah!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-06-13 08:11 AM
    Soon be ome now.........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    10-06-13 08:21 AM
    Soon be ome now.........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Stupid in competent congress can't even stick to the shut down. Mutter....mutter...mutter....

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    10-06-13 09:02 AM
    Stupid in competent congress can't even stick to the shut down. Mutter....mutter...mutter....

Posted via CB10
    Oy you kat! I do the muttering around ere. It's what uz leprechauns do don't you know?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 09:28 AM
    Won't be long now boys an I'm on my ways home.............yeah!
    That's good news! When you get back, the drinks are on you at The Bull and Whistle.........third floor......their POPCORN machine that works. Or is that what you have been building, an ACME POPCORN machine since you started an artificial reef with your first one....????

Thanks again for the help in the Great Iceberg Hunt of '13!!!!!! Now when you get home first thing is you have to replace the wheel and tires on the Escalade since it been "blocked".....

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-06-13 09:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hey cenator! Could I ask you to do me a big (as in large) flavour in that posh house of yours cause I'ms struggling to upgrades my phones cause of my whereabouts see!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-06-13 09:35 AM
    Oy you kat! I do the muttering around ere. It's what uz leprechauns do don't you know?

Posted via CB10
    smart azz......mutter ...mutter....mutter......
    10-06-13 09:54 AM
    That's good news! When you get back, the drinks are on you at The Bull and Whistle.........third floor......their POPCORN machine that works. Or is that what you have been building, an ACME POPCORN machine since you started an artificial reef with your first one....????

Thanks again for the help in the Great Iceberg Hunt of '13!!!!!! Now when you get home first thing is you have to replace the wheel and tires on the Escalade since it been "blocked".....

C
    DUCK!!!! where are my wheels and tyres you future meal you???????
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-06-13 10:03 AM
    DUCK!!!! where are my wheels and tyres you future meal you???????
    Ask the baby. He was the one talking about stripping your ride. I have been busy replacing the engine in my car. By the way I also fixed my laptop and router.
    10-06-13 11:06 AM
    Ask the baby. He was the one talking about stripping your ride. I have been busy replacing the engine in my car. By the way I also fixed my laptop and router.
    Smart azz duck!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-06-13 11:18 AM
    Ta da.................... Now I realise it needs a little fine adjustment but its works and it runs on hanimal fats so its cheep to run. Now I just needs some superfluous hanimals to render down and gets the fat off and iz good to go. Hey cat, duck, lizard, ox, beaver are you lot doing anything over the next few days? Wanna come to a barbeque........he he he he he.........

Attachment 208208
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-06-13 11:28 AM
    Hows you like them sausages for you then eh?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-06-13 11:29 AM
7,608 ... 138139140141142 ...