On the subject of buyer's remorse. I'm bored and need another gadget to screw around with. Not sure what though. Suggestions welcomed.
    Being a magic leprechaun you question is answered diaper dangler! Release date this month!!!!!!!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-04-13 10:50 AM
    Being a magic leprechaun you question is answered diaper dangler! Release date this month!!!!!!!!
    Why the hell would I want that.......... I don't even know Cindy or Chuck.
    10-04-13 11:06 AM
    That's a handcuff!
    10-04-13 11:10 AM
    Stupid diaper dangler, because it's the latest Samsung wearable technology that will be released this month. Apple have one in the pipeline as well.

Oh ****! Does that mean thor was wrong and I have to rethink my portable 50inch plasma mobile connectable dumb terminal connector thingy???????

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD BOYS, THOR GOT IT WRONG! yet again?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    10-04-13 11:13 AM
    That's a handcuff!
    Ahhh....... I see.................for when I'm ready to take a hostage.
    10-04-13 11:21 AM
    Stupid diaper dangler, because it's the latest Samsung wearable technology that will be released this month. Apple have one in the pipeline as well.

Oh ****! Does that mean thor was wrong and I have to rethink my portable 50inch plasma mobile connectable dumb terminal connector thingy???????

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD BOYS, THOR GOT IT WRONG! yet again?
    I can tell you where to wear that but given you were lock in a room, I'm sure you already done that!
    10-04-13 11:23 AM
    Oh Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. .........
    10-04-13 11:23 AM
    Oh Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. .........
    Lucci? Or Boyle?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    10-04-13 12:16 PM
    I thought all you Kalifornicators lived off twigs, berries and wheat grass and flushed yourselves weekly with Starbucks
    Just the ones who don't work, follow the Grateful Dead, and like rainbows...........

c
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-04-13 12:27 PM
    Just the ones who don't work, follow the Grateful Dead, and like rainbows...........

c
    We call them .......... Vancouverites
    10-04-13 01:18 PM
    We call them .......... Vancouverites
    Yep, I noticed that when I was up in that area on a vacation a number of years ago.

c
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-04-13 01:44 PM
    Yep, I noticed that when I was up in that area on a vacation a number of years ago.

c
    Try Cincinnati next time?
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-04-13 01:47 PM
    Try Cincinnati next time?
    I'm thinking either Maine, or Flodira, just depends on what type of fishing I want to do.......

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-04-13 01:49 PM
    I'm thinking either Maine, or Flodira, just depends on what type of fishing I want to do.......

c
    Woah up there Geronimo!!!!!!!!! That's getting a little close don't you think? I'm not sure key west is ready for the resurrection of the extinct dragon do you??????
    10-04-13 01:57 PM
    Now were talking, just got to get the chromecast hooked up so I can watch Netchits.

No pun intended
    You have a problem if the device was designed by BB because you are going to have to sit in an uncomfortable position. Besides you can't get Netflix chromecasted to Blackberry.
    Carl Estes, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-04-13 02:00 PM
    Woah up there Geronimo!!!!!!!!! That's getting a little close don't you think? I'm not sure key west is ready for the resurrection of the extinct dragon do you??????
    You need someway to make the POPCORN.........besides, there is too much stuff out there in the saltwater with teefs, and if there is anissue with the boat/ship, my feet won't touch the bottom, may go freshwater/Maine.

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-04-13 02:01 PM
    You need someway to make the POPCORN.........besides, there is too much stuff out there in the saltwater with teefs, and if there is anissue with the boat/ship, my feet won't touch the bottom, may go freshwater/Maine.

c
    You forgots to mentions the icebergs?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-04-13 02:59 PM
    You forgots to mentions the icebergs?
    You just missed one

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-04-13 03:05 PM

c
    Where is Maine?
    10-04-13 03:17 PM
    Where is Maine?
    The rain in Maine is running down the drain.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-04-13 03:21 PM
    The rain in Maine is running down the drain.
    Hey carpet crab fancy fronting up the price of a tankful of gas for my plane so I can gets home?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    10-04-13 03:33 PM
    Hey carpet crab fancy fronting up the price of a tankful of gas for my plane so I can gets home?
    well if we get tanked............... not much chance of you finding your way home. Sounds like a one or the other scenario at best.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-04-13 03:38 PM
    well if we get tanked............... not much chance of you finding your way home. Sounds like a one or the other scenario at best.
    I'll just stay here then! Let me just go and sit quietly in my room where I will be nice and quiet and promise not to bother anyone..........sounds of small green feet walking away slightly drowned out by an F18 taking off and someone yelling GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU LITTLE GREEN GNOME!..........followed by quiet sobbing.
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-04-13 03:53 PM
    Where is Maine?
    North of Flodira, where I hear the river fishing is great, and the coastal areas are great for photography....

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-04-13 07:08 PM
    Where is Maine?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-05-13 03:56 AM
7,608 ... 137138139140141 ...