50 points! I'm not in that good a mood?

Posted via CB10
    Hey, that's Rock Hudson...otta be worth at least 53 points!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 11:20 AM
    50 points! I'm not in that good a mood?

Posted via CB10
    You lost that lovin feeling?

Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    09-27-13 11:21 AM
    You lost that lovin feeling?

Hey, I'm the music director here...echo...echo...Let's not encourage him to go there...That side of him is a complete disaster!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 11:25 AM
    Drink is the evil behind brilliance!

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I see the brilliance!!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000449.jpg  
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-27-13 11:26 AM
    Mutter.....mutter.....things ain't goin too well mutter......mutter........ gotta get outa this good mood and stop feelin benovolantcy toward these critters!

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-27-13 12:18 PM
    Searching for drinking buddies anyone wants to join ? No one ? Ok bottles up

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    09-27-13 12:36 PM
    Searching for drinking buddies anyone wants to join ? No one ? Ok bottles up
    Enjoy...
    10 Internet Drinking Games - CollegeHumor Article
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    09-27-13 01:24 PM
    Mutter.....mutter.....things ain't goin too well mutter......mutter........ gotta get outa this good mood and stop feelin benovolantcy toward these critters!

Posted via CB10
    You just need to relax. Try to find some POPCORN, and put your feets up, and sit back and watch Titanic.................
    Just mute it when that DAM* song comes up in the soundtrack...............

c
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    09-27-13 01:24 PM
    You just need to relax. Try to find some POPCORN, and put your feets up, and sit back and watch Titanic.................
    Just mute it when that DAM* song comes up in the soundtrack...............

c
    Isn't that in the safety manual? If and when you hear muttering, head for the exits (in an orderly fashion, if possible).
    09-27-13 01:31 PM
    Isn't that in the safety manual? If and when you hear muttering, head for the exits (in an orderly fashion, if possible).
    IF it's not too late.......
    Usually, if you hear the muttering, it's too late.

c
    09-27-13 01:37 PM
    IF it's not too late.......
    Usually, if you hear the muttering, it's too late.

c
    Luckily Sadzilla isn't all that fast!
    09-27-13 01:52 PM
    Luckily Sadzilla isn't all that fast!
    True, but he has tools at his disposal (which we own, Gosh, I hope we had him sign the Damage Waiver) which brings him up to a level playing field.........

c
    09-27-13 01:58 PM
    True, but he has tools at his disposal (which we own, Gosh, I hope we had him sign the Damage Waiver) which brings him up to a level playing field.........

c
    Yes, but aren't those the kind of tools you only hear about striking you in the afterlife anyway?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-27-13 02:01 PM
    Yes, but aren't those the kind of tools you only hear about striking you in the afterlife anyway?
    Oh no, those are the tools that put you in the afterlife....

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-27-13 02:04 PM
    Oh no, those are the tools that put you in the afterlife....

c
    What I meant to say was: aren't those the tools that if they strike you the first thing you'll hear about them is someone tellling you about them in the afterlife? Or something like that...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-27-13 02:12 PM
    What I meant to say was: aren't those the tools that if they strike you the first thing you'll hear about them is someone tellling you about them in the afterlife? Or something like that...
    True. You never hear the one that gets you, but I'm sure the "peanut Gallery" in the Afterlife will give a good rendition of what happened.
    Just no video for replay on Tosh.0...

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-27-13 02:17 PM
    True. You never hear the one that gets you, but I'm sure the "peanut Gallery" in the Afterlife will give a good rendition of what happened.
    Just no video for replay on Tosh.0...

c
    But frankly, you wouldn't want a video replay of that (unless you're a 9 year old or Daniel Tosh himself)
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-27-13 02:24 PM
    Have you lot of delinquents quite finished planning my demise? My new home is perfectly safe from icebergs and someone discovering that the theory of displacement is wrong and us suddenly sinking!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 02:43 PM
    Have you lot of delinquents quite finished planning my demise? My new home is perfectly safe from icebergs and someone discovering that the theory of displacement is wrong and us suddenly sinking!

We are NOT planning your demise, but rather, just waiting for the Schazenfrued (sp?) to happen....
    Did someone forget The Boat's drain plug!!!!!!!!! Should be in the back of the boat (the non-pointy end)????????

c
    09-27-13 02:58 PM
    We are NOT planning your demise, but rather, just waiting for the Schazenfrued (sp?) to happen....
    Did someone forget The Boat's drain plug!!!!!!!!! Should be in the back of the boat (the non-pointy end)????????

c
    Baths have drain plugs not boats see. Anyway don't care! My new quarters afe perfectly safe from holes and icebergs see. I now reside in a place that's equipped for all them continjansis planned in mind. Can't scare me anymore so there.
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    09-27-13 03:33 PM
    Baths have drain plugs not boats see. Anyway don't care! My new quarters afe perfectly safe from holes and icebergs see. I now reside in a place that's equipped for all them continjansis planned in mind. Can't scare me anymore so there.
    Sleeping in an idling heli are you??????/

c
    09-27-13 03:48 PM
    Gnomes are fairies , santa claus doesn't exist
    What the hell was in that bottle

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    09-27-13 04:00 PM
    What if, however, Newton had it wrong?
    Which he had in a way, but that's besides the point: pay attention!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 04:09 PM
    Sleeping in an idling heli are you??????
    Idling in a sleeping heli?
    09-27-13 04:11 PM
    Sleeping in an idling heli are you??????/

c
    Safer than that dude. It's round and big and waterproof and made of rubber and has saltwater batteries on board (not enough to run my tv) and food and one of those fancy flashing lights on top and a thingy that squawks (whatever that means) when you get lost. It smells a bit rubbery but you get used to it after a while. When them icebergs attack ill just float off into the sunset, or sunrise depending on what time they attack.
    09-27-13 04:14 PM
7,608 ... 128129130131132 ...