You've never worn one, that's for sure: they don't float...
    What good would one be when most humans have two feet? Are you losing it dutchie?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-26-13 04:19 PM
    What good would one be when most humans have two feet? Are you losing it dutchie?
    Even if he'd worn only one of them, he'd know clogs don't float...
    09-27-13 03:00 AM
    Even if he'd worn only one of them, he'd know clogs don't float...
    That's true but then again neither should several thousand tons of steel?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 03:47 AM
    09-27-13 05:41 AM
    Ah I see going all edificated and testicle on me with fizzicks eh? Well I knows all about that there fizzicks stuff and it's ok as long as your not the one on the boat?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-27-13 06:38 AM
    As long as nobody's in the same boat as you, nobody needs to worry, I guess...
    09-27-13 06:52 AM
    As long as nobody's in the same boat with you, nobody needs to worry, I guess...
    Well talk about look after yourself and I'm alright jack sod you? What happened to humanitarian feelings and all them sort of thingys then?

I'm in peril here with my life hanging in the balance and totally dependant on some dead geezer called archi whatever medies having got his theory correct. What if he was wrong about water displacement and we suddenly sink? He's dead he doesn't care, you obviously don't care either. What if I put weight on and it tipples the balance in favor of the water eh? Down we go like a wooden clog!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-27-13 06:59 AM
    Well talk about look after yourself and I'm alright jack sod you? What happened to humanitarian feelings and all them sort of thingys then?

I'm in peril here with my life hanging in the balance and totally dependant on some dead geezer called archi whatever medies having got his theory correct. What if he was wrong about water displacement and we suddenly sink? He's dead he doesn't care, you obviously don't care either. What if I put weight on and it tipples the balance in favor of the water eh? Down we go like a wooden clog!
    It's hard to believe, I understand, but you're not at risk! On your little boat you're probably even much safer than in your little tinfoil flying box (or whatever you call those contraptions). When a boat sinks at least the eventual "landing" often is much gentler/safer...
    09-27-13 07:05 AM

Hey, Chicken Little! The sky is falling...
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-27-13 07:08 AM
    It's hard to believe, I understand, but you're not at risk! On your little boat you're probably even much safer than in your little tinfoil flying box (or whatever you call those contraptions). When a boat sinks at least the eventual "landing" often is much gentler/safer...
    I must concur with you statement regarding the landing being gentler but safer? How can it be safer when the landing strip is surrounded by stuff we humans can't breath, ie water? At least when I pull the little black and yellow handle I am unceremoniously dispatched into an environment I can breath in. Then my shirt lap comes out and helps me gently float back to terre firma with the finesse of a breeze block until I gently hit the ground at 28mph!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 07:19 AM
    Hey, Chicken Little! The sky is falling...
    What is the matter with you! Just when it got to the good part it was over. Now I'm going to have to watch that movie.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-27-13 07:51 AM
    I must concur with you statement regarding the landing being gentler but safer? How can it be safer when the landing strip is surrounded by stuff we humans can't breath, ie water? At least when I pull the little black and yellow handle I am unceremoniously dispatched into an environment I can breath in. Then my shirt lap comes out and helps me gently float back to terre firma with the finesse of a breeze block until I gently hit the ground at 28mph!
    I thought that you didn't like pull on that. If I recall you gave me h3ll about suggesting that once before.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-27-13 07:53 AM
    I thought that you didn't like pull on that. If I recall you gave me h3ll about suggesting that once before.
    It's better than meeting all those thingys in Davy Jones locker that you see on that film pirates of Penzance like what that duchie seems to want me to do?
    09-27-13 08:29 AM
    It's better than meeting all those thingys in Davy Jones locker that you see on that film pirates of Penzance like what that duchie seems to want me to do?
    We wouldn't want that. Then we wouldn't have you to pick on.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 08:47 AM
    We wouldn't want that. Then we wouldn't have you to pick on.
    Typical, just typical. Pick on somebody that's got one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana skin? Just what I'd expect so 150 points for comments, but you get -100 points for being a duck, +10 points for getting up late, -70 points for edificated, +10 for being you!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 09:28 AM
    Typical, just typical. Pick on somebody that's got one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana skin? Just what I'd expect so 150 points for comments, but you get -100 points for being a duck, +10 points for getting up late, -70 points for edificated, +10 for being you!

Posted via CB10
    So your saying I'm ever. Math make my head hurt. I know, don't say it. if you had a head like that it would hurt you too. I said not to say it or that least think it.
    09-27-13 09:44 AM
    Did I miss something ? No ? Oh well back in my sorrow

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    09-27-13 09:53 AM
    So your saying I'm ever. Math make my head hurt. I know, don't say it. if you had a head like that it would hurt you too. I said not to say it or that least think it.
    Put the bottle down duck!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 09:56 AM
    Put the bottle down duck!

Posted via CB10
    You must be waring off on me.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 10:06 AM
    You must be waring off on me.
    No drinking and flying remember duck?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 10:09 AM
    No drinking and flying remember duck?

Posted via CB10
    I guess someone better clip my wings. Because I plan on drinking tonight.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 10:14 AM
    Just follow the V line.
    Last edited by bambinoitaliano; 09-27-13 at 11:19 AM.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-27-13 10:45 AM
    Drink is the evil behind brilliance!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 11:00 AM
    Drink is the evil behind brilliance!

Posted via CB10
    Hit it S_O_M!
    09-27-13 11:05 AM
    Hit it S_O_M!
    50 points! I'm not in that good a mood?

Posted via CB10