Serves him right for picking up a cowboy on a street corner.
    I'm sure that's not all he "picked up" from that interaction.
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    09-17-13 09:37 AM
    I'm sure that's not all he "picked up" from that interaction.
    Nuthin' a shot at the clinic can't fix........
    unless it's the "gift" that keeps on giving.......cluck cluck

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    09-17-13 10:02 AM
    Nuthin' a shot at the clinic can't fix........
    unless it's the "gift" that keeps on giving.......cluck cluck

c
    Maybe he should have look at the gift horse in the "mouth".
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    09-17-13 10:20 AM
    I miss so much having a playbook ........

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    09-17-13 01:29 PM
    I miss so much having a playbook ........

You can real good deals on them. 64 gb for about 145.00 on Amazon. NEW. In the Box!
    I have 2 of 'em.

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-17-13 01:37 PM
    You can real good deals on them. 64 gb for about 145.00 on Amazon. NEW. In the Box!
    I have 2 of 'em.

c
    I said I miss having a PB ..but never in the hell I would pay 145 whatever for it .. If I will find on ebay I will buy one for maximum 40 $

09-17-13 02:50 PM
    I said I miss having a PB
    What happened to your previous PB and did the no BB10 announcement and a brick wall have anything to do with its demise perchance?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-17-13 03:31 PM
    I said I miss having a PB ..but never in the hell I would pay 145 whatever for it .. If I will find on ebay I will buy one for maximum 40 $

I apologize if i missunderstood your post.

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-17-13 03:51 PM
    I apologize if i missunderstood your post.

c
    Don't worry......I misunderstand a lot of those posts as well.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-17-13 05:27 PM
    Drooling after the z30

09-18-13 03:29 AM
    Drooling after the z30

That's a lotta phone to drool over - lotta as BIG "phone?"
    09-18-13 08:31 AM
    Don't worry......I misunderstand a lot of those posts as well.
    Meh...............

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-18-13 08:50 AM
    And by "my standing" do you actually mean your (dphjeff) standing or rather his (S_O_M)? They would seem to be completely different beasts and therefore can be jeopardized differently also...
    S_O_M asked me not to say or do anything that might get myself removed from this site. So I figured that it would be a good idea to give myself a timeout so I wouldn't say something that would not be productive to this site. I never said that the mods where wrong in there actions, its there site and there rules. I under stand someone has to keep some kind of order around here or it would be total mayhem. S_O_M is my friend and asked me not to say anything that might jeopardize myself here on CrackBerry. So I followed his wish and did not raise a bunch of h3ll about the ban. S_O_M's ban will be over tomorrow and hopefully he will decide to rejoin us here in this forum.
    09-18-13 08:54 AM
    S_O_M asked me not to say or do anything that might get myself removed from this site.
    Don't get me wrong, my remark was about the wording, not the content of the post. That wasn't in any kind of dispute. And sad_old_man contemplating NOT returning is fully understandable, but might just overvalue the importance of the moderators and their actual power ever so slightly...
    09-18-13 09:15 AM
    Don't get me wrong, my remark was about the wording, not the content of the post. That wasn't in any kind of dispute. And sad_old_man contemplating NOT returning is fully understandable, but might just overvalue the importance of the moderators and their actual power ever so slightly...
    I was just clarifying.
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    09-18-13 09:23 AM
    This whole thing has left me very uneasy. I've never lived under an autocracy, but this feels like it, and I don't like it. Shhh, don't say anything or it will get you in trouble. I feel guilty egging S_O_M into possibly bad behavior. I feel bad that rules can't be bent or broken for military people serving if it helps them pass the time. We're only human...
    09-18-13 10:36 AM
    Awwwwww.... . sad_old_man still hurting? Let me rub his tummy to make him feel better I'll let him abuse me first. He's getting rusty I bet.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 10:40 AM
    Awwwwww.... . sad_old_man still hurting? Let me rub his tummy to make him feel better I'll let him abuse me first. He's getting rusty I bet.

Posted via CB10
    His fingers for sure. No typing............yet.......

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-18-13 10:41 AM
    This whole thing has left me very uneasy. I've never lived under an autocracy, but this feels like it, and I don't like it. Shhh, don't say anything or it will get you in trouble. I feel guilty egging S_O_M into possibly bad behavior. I feel bad that rules can't be bent or broken for military people serving if it helps them pass the time. We're only human...
    Say what? He got banned from being abusive to us? We need a S&M rated R forum stat! I'll be the dungeon master.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 10:42 AM
    This whole thing has left me very uneasy. I've never lived under an autocracy, but this feels like it, and I don't like it.
    Sorry, but this still is democracy 101. The law has to be enforced. Some enforce it better (less strict) than others, but in the end it's primarily the law that needs changing, not its enforcers. Works in every democracy in a similar manner.
    09-18-13 10:46 AM
    If you look at the rules of the forum the mods have overlooked MANY infractions (of all members). But when they receive a complaint from another member they will act on it. No matter how petty or how bad the infraction is. This is a good community but you can't make everyone happy. Just as life.
    FF22, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-18-13 11:05 AM
    If you look at the rules of the forum the mods have overlooked MANY infractions (of all members). But when they receive a complaint from another member they will act on it. No matter how petty or how bad the infraction is. This is a good community but you can't make everyone happy. Just as life.
    Now would be as good a time as any to drop this little side-topic and return to the topic at hand: Human League, really?
    09-18-13 11:08 AM
    Now would be as good a time as any to drop this little side-topic and return to the topic at hand: Human League, really?
    I apologize fine sir? I will try harder next time?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-18-13 11:19 AM
    I apologize fine sir? I will try harder next time?
    Just doing my "job" here, fine sir. Don't want this day to end with numerous infractions, now do we?
    09-18-13 11:22 AM
    Just doing my "job" here, fine sir. Don't want this day to end with numerous infractions, now do we?
    Keep up the good work fine Sir.
    Why not fine Sir it makes life more interesting.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-18-13 11:27 AM
7,608 ... 120121122123124 ...