Sure is dull around here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    09-12-13 07:37 PM
    What points ? What accumulating? What rules?
    He's always referring to "points". Not sure exactly what the point scale is but another member referred to it. I think if you dishonor a mod, that is permanent ban. Otherwise, lesser infractions (insulting, ridicule, bad manners) accumulate points. Your screen name gets banned for a couple of days and then you are back. The other member was banned for about 3-4 days, as I remember. So I expect he will be back. If not he'll make another screen name, I'm sure. He'll be easily recognized.
    Sure is dull around here.

Yeah, he sure is entertaining.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-13-13 07:24 AM
    He's always referring to "points". Not sure exactly what the point scale is but another member referred to it. I think if you dishonor a mod, that is permanent ban. Otherwise, lesser infractions (insulting, ridicule, bad manners) accumulate points. Your screen name gets banned for a couple of days and then you are back. The other member was banned for about 3-4 days, as I remember. So I expect he will be back. If not he'll make another screen name, I'm sure. He'll be easily recognized.

If you really want to know (no, you don't), there's always the Community Rules & Guidelines of which the "Infraction System" is an important part. Read when bored or when planning something "naughty"...
    09-13-13 07:39 AM

I got an infraction once with 35 points deducted? And was reversed? Clueless how this work. You don't post thousands of command without offending some one. I just did not react the way sad_old_man did. I figure whatever, I belong to half a dozen sites, like BlackBerry motto, Keep moving .

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-13-13 08:02 AM
    I got an infraction once with 35 points deducted? And was reversed? Clueless how this work. You don't post thousands of command without offending some one. I just did not react the way sad_old_man did. I figure whatever, I belong to half a dozen sites, like BlackBerry motto, Keep moving .

Posted via CB10
    Well you sure have that stray cat strut.
    09-13-13 08:28 AM
    Well you sure have that stray cat strut.

Hit it SOM........oh, scratch that, my bad
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-13-13 08:29 AM
    If you really want to know (no, you don't), there's always the Community Rules & Guidelines of which the "Infraction System" is an important part. Read when bored or when planning something "naughty"...
    It would appear that there is no rule preventing us from abusing SOM in absentia. Feel free to carry on as ususal until his triumphant return.
    09-13-13 11:02 AM
    It would appear that there is no rule preventing us from abusing SOM in absentia. Feel free to carry on as ususal until his triumphant return.
    Wouldn't that be funny we get banned for insulting sad_old_man?
    09-13-13 11:06 AM
    2Gnomes walk into a bar......

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-13-13 11:17 AM
    I can hear you lot you know!! Where the duck at? !! Don't just sit there the lot of you...help me dump this flea bag body before he assume his/her ninth lives.
    09-13-13 11:21 AM
    Love the avatar. I'll be right back.
    09-13-13 11:22 AM
    That's better
    09-13-13 11:26 AM
    That's better
    Don't you dare baby..unlike Darth Vader..I'm not your father!! Stay out of my cellar!!
    And Billie Jean is not my lover!!
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    09-13-13 11:27 AM
    OK...OK...All for one and one for all! Oops, did Carl want this one? Do we need a petition?
    09-13-13 11:39 AM
    Wow, there's alot of rules on this forum I wasn't aware of. Kinda commie. I'm just as guilty...
    09-13-13 11:42 AM
    Somewhere a gnome reading this and shedding a tear.....,,,.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    09-13-13 12:09 PM
    Somewhere a gnome reading this and shedding a tear.....,,,.
    He's probably watching and adding to his lists. Be careful.

09-13-13 01:03 PM
    Love the avatar. I'll be right back.
    There is only so much a plastic surgeon can do........

c
    09-13-13 02:51 PM
    There once was a sad_old_man .. Not its just banned_old_man ^_^

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-13-13 03:38 PM
    There is only so much a plastic surgeon can do........

c
    Just remember the warnings from your parents - if you hold you face in that funny pose, it will freeze that way permanently.

(and unless you plan to hold those images till he's back, they will be gone if you change them)
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    09-13-13 03:42 PM
    Just remember the warnings from your parents - if you hold you face in that funny pose, it will freeze that way permanently.

(and unless you plan to hold those images till he's back, they will be gone if you change them)

Yeah, that's transmorgrifying for ya.........

C
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    09-13-13 03:53 PM
    Don't you dare baby..unlike Darth Vader..I'm not your father!! Stay out of my cellar!!
    And Billie Jean is not my lover!!
    Who dat bebe daddy ?
    09-13-13 04:44 PM
    Who dat bebe daddy ?
    Maybe that captain Arab when he's not hunting for Moby. Isn't nap time for merica yet? Take your bottle and head to your crib bebe.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 05:13 PM
    Anyone see my buddy the duck? He promise me some wotsie.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 05:15 PM
    I have been talking to S_O_M most of the day. He appreciate all the support you all are giving him. He also asked me not to do anything that might jeopardize my standing on CrackBerry. I am going to ban myself until Wednesday see you all then.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-13-13 06:12 PM
7,608 ... 118119120121122 ...