It fell on the Wicked Witch of the East, it could fall on you.
    and your little dog too...err cat....err duck....err dragon...ahhhhh forget it.

carry on
    09-09-13 05:04 PM

carry on
    ahem...who r u?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 05:18 PM
    I want to buy the Blackberry Play book, as advertised & shown when you first get CrackBerry web site . Cost $130.00 . I am ordering this item .How do I put in my CART, buy a leather cover, PUT IT IN MY CART....NOW 2 ITEMS in CART......Iwant to proceed & pay for them. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS PROCEDURE........THANK YOU....jumpyj
    09-09-13 08:20 PM
    click everywhere. you will end up hitting the hidden button.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 08:23 PM
    I do not a FREE PLAY Book...as stated I wish to buy your special.....PB64Gb.......which dominates ,the special, IN VERY LARGE TYPE & ALSO TALKS ABOUT ANOTHER SPECIAL FOR $60.00------69.99. CAN YOU PLEASE SELL MY PLAY BOOK TO ME NOW>>>>I SEE NO WAY TO ENTER IT IN THE CART. ....THANK YOU ...jumpyj
    09-09-13 08:31 PM
    I want to buy the Blackberry Play book, as advertised & shown when you first get CrackBerry web site . Cost $130.00 . I am ordering this item .How do I put in my CART, buy a leather cover, PUT IT IN MY CART....NOW 2 ITEMS in CART......Iwant to proceed & pay for them. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS PROCEDURE........THANK YOU....jumpyj
    Can you link the the URL? It must be an outside vendor that link to this site.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 08:55 PM

carry on
    That's about all that's been happening.
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-09-13 10:31 PM
    That's about all that's been happening.
    Does carry on mean not much?
    FF22, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-09-13 10:53 PM
    Does carry on mean not much?
    It does up North!
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    09-10-13 08:42 AM
    Well why am I surprised? Just as I make friends with the chef, Ahab sends me home?

Oh god back to that hovel Flodira?
    dphjeff, cmdr_dan and Carl Estes like this.
    09-10-13 01:23 PM
    Well why am I surprised? Just as I make friends with the chef, Ahab sends me home?

Come on lady make up your mind. Do you like Florida or not?
    cmdr_dan and sad_old_man like this.
    09-10-13 01:28 PM

Crisis averted. Big Stick wins. Maybe you can rendezvous with Humberto?
    Tropical storm Humberto set to become season's first hurricane - World News
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-10-13 01:38 PM
    Come on lady make up your mind. Do you like Florida or not?
    Where's that?
    09-10-13 01:50 PM

You could leave them a playbook or two so they can video chat and abuse you by remote control?

All kidding aside, I'm glad that you're getting further away from harm's way. Do you still have the choice of Florida, Maryland, or Edwards?
    09-10-13 01:53 PM
    Where's that?
    So i'm dyslexic. Sue me.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-10-13 01:58 PM
    You could leave them a playbook or two so they can video chat and abuse you by remote control?

All kidding aside, I'm glad that you're getting further away from harm's way. Do you still have the choice of Florida, Maryland, or Edwards?
    I caught that Chucky.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-10-13 02:00 PM

Don't know until I get back. I would love to be a little closer to that DUCK!!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!! DUCK! Walk away Michael don't let him get to you! Think orange sauce mmmmmmmm crispy duck pancakes.... Mmmmmmmmmmm I'm ok now!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-10-13 02:30 PM
    How awkward to be a woman and to be a man wuut wuut

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my tongue
    09-10-13 02:31 PM
    Don't know until I get back. I would love to be a little closer to that DUCK!!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!! DUCK! Walk away Michael don't let him get to you! Think orange sauce mmmmmmmm crispy duck pancakes.... Mmmmmmmmmmm I'm ok now!
    Well, Maryland it is then; gets you closer to most of the critters on your list. Especially since I am paying for your jet fuel.

Who is Michael? Are you Michael, and is Ahab asking you to row the boat ashore?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-11-13 12:59 AM
    Question :
    In your opinion what is the best stable os build for 9900 ?
    I have a s h i t version from t-mobile and it drain like hell
    Also did the new pb up bring something new ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    09-11-13 04:21 AM
    Well, Maryland it is then; gets you closer to most of the critters on your list. Especially since I am paying for your jet fuel.

Who is Michael? Are you Michael, and is Ahab asking you to row the boat ashore?
    Funny! Yes I am and no he isn't?
    09-11-13 08:50 AM
    Well there's something else I didn't know. It would appear (and I'm sure F (version to be announced will tell me I'm wrong) but it would appear that now I have over 500 posts, I can choose my own name even though my mum and dad already gave me a name but there you go.

So carefully selecting my new name is my new project for this year! My first thought upon learning this thing was:

"the blue and red and white striped dangerous grasshopper killer of creatures thingy"

but it's a bit long I think?

"the hero of humanitarian feelings towards all creatures and peoples" but again its a bit long?

Anyway just talk amongst yourselves while I give this some more thought!
    09-11-13 09:53 AM
    How about Tom_Cruise_Luvr?
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    09-11-13 10:00 AM
    How about Tom_Cruise_Luvr?
    Any more of that young grape and your on the road to becoming a bottle of wine?
    dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    09-11-13 10:04 AM
    Any more of that young grape and your on the road to becoming a bottle of wine?
    But I can't cross the road?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-11-13 10:13 AM
7,608 ... 115116117118119 ...