Dear me how old are you?
    Mentally or fiscally?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 11:08 AM
    Maybe he was kuhnadeean. Maple stuff is their specialty. Or maybe he was trying to "sweeten" you up?
    09-09-13 11:12 AM
    Dear me how old are you?
    Is this old enough?
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000403.jpg  
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-09-13 11:15 AM
    Is this old enough?
    So that's where you learned to fly eh duck? Well at least you had a decent length runway?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-09-13 11:25 AM
    Since we already paying for it. Might as well take the bundle deal that will have him in there for another 9 months.
    If we call now they will throw in the rubber duckies and extend his stay for 3 more months.
    But you're Canadian? Obama wouldn't send you a bill for this fine entertainment, the SOM Show.....
    That would be might unneighborly on his part! Enjoy the show!
    09-09-13 11:30 AM
    But you're Canadian? Obama wouldn't send you a bill for this fine entertainment, the SOM Show.....
    That would be might unneighborly on his part! Enjoy the show!
    We have to pay with tar sands.
    09-09-13 11:32 AM
    Hold on Mrs Cat! You don't even pay attention let alone anything else?

Ner ner ne na na!
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-09-13 11:37 AM
    Hold on Mrs Cat! You don't even pay attention let alone anything else?

Ner ner ne na na!
    My job is to monitor you and submit my recommendation to our parliament.
    09-09-13 11:41 AM
    From Alberta, right?
    09-09-13 11:42 AM
    From Alberta, right?
    That's where we want you guys to believe for now.
    09-09-13 11:44 AM
    My job is to monitor you and submit my recommendation to our parliament.
    You don't have a parly thingy? You have a hall of anarchy, I think? Well yes that's what you has up there!
    09-09-13 11:44 AM
    Ok ok so I'm costing you a few dollars a month? Well nine months actually but that's not the point. Oh by the way you forgot the helicopter?

Anyway I'm officially now very very scared, did I say scared, yes I did but that's incorrect as I meant to say petrified! Yes petrified!!!!!!!!

I'm merican so I am (well almost, nearly) and love yall. However I was just summoned by Ahab to his cabin in the sky where he informed me that I was doing a great job! (the sudden need for the protection of porcelain under my bottom increased). He said I had impressed him and that he had informed the crew that I was a strange person but to welcome me properly! (further increase in the need for porcelain). He said that the chef had a gift for me and that I should go see him immediately?

When I confronted the (chef) he was wearing shorts and a white (term used loosely) vest on that had more food stains on it than either the babies nappy or his bib! Now we all know that the chef and I had a slight disagreement regarding a certain problem he had with his frozen ducks but that's all in the past. The chef told me that he resented my presence on board his boat and that I didn't appreciate his fine cuisine (most of it on his vest) but that he had been told to forgive me. I resisted the temptation to ask him for another frozen duck not because I was scared of him but because the only cat on board had somehow been catapulted overboard and was no longer with us, therefore the lack of need for a frozen duck.

Just as I was thinking "should I slap the scruffy fat slob" he offered me a bottle as a thank you for being here?????????? and this is where you lot of hooligans come in.

I rushed back to the hovel I live in and looked at the bottle expecting it to be cheap cooking brandy and was amazed to find, he gave me a bottle of "Maple Syrup"? Yes that's what I said "Maple Syrup"?

Now don't get me wrong, I adore the stuff but why?????

Now is there some ritual carried out by you weird people who live above a lovely warm country just because you love freezing your nuts off? that mean the chefs gonna kill me? Is it like the pirate boats "black spot" that means instant death! Please tell me?

ps when he gave the bottle to me the requirement for the safety of porcelain disappeared!
    What the hell did i just read ..?

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    09-09-13 11:47 AM
    You don't have a parly thingy? You have a hall of anarchy, I think? Well yes that's what you has up there!
    Don't you worry what we haz up here. You just go on and be hisself and let me decide if we wanna pay a couple of loonies for your work.
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-images-3.jpeg
    09-09-13 11:50 AM
    What the hell did i just read ..?

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    He needs to suck it up or else we call his therapist. That might be you?
    09-09-13 11:50 AM
    Now is there some ritual carried out by you weird people who live above a lovely warm country just because you love freezing your nuts off? that mean the chefs gonna kill me? Is it like the pirate boats "black spot" that means instant death! Please tell me?
    Maybe they're coming up with a sea ritual for those who cross the Prime Meridian on a ship? They have them for the dateline, equator, and the circles, so maybe you've inspired them. What could they do to you? Coat you in maple syrup and Catapult you off the deck holding a frozen duck and some popcorn?
    09-09-13 11:58 AM
    Don't you worry what we haz up here. You just go on and be hisself and let me decide if we wanna pay a couple of loonies for your work.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images-3.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	199906
    Don't pick on me gnome! Even though the ducks from that stupid cold place you exist in, I likes ducks and that includes im too?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-09-13 12:02 PM
    Maybe they're coming up with a sea ritual for those who cross the Prime Meridian on a ship? They have them for the dateline, equator, and the circles, so maybe you've inspired them. What could they do to you? Coat you in maple syrup and Catapult you off the deck holding a frozen duck and some popcorn?
    He think he is going straight back to Flodira. Instead his ship is going to make a stop at Halifax for debriefing. That's where we going to have fun with him
    09-09-13 12:06 PM
    Don't pick on me gnome! Even though the ducks from that stupid cold place you exist in, I likes ducks and that includes im too?
    Technically, loons are unrelated to ducks...just sayin...
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-09-13 12:10 PM
    Well thank you stupid bear! Ahab and the chef are crazy enough without you helping them with ideas!

Come to think of it bear! Was it you that grassed me up to Ahab about his cat getting a free flying lesson?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-09-13 12:13 PM
    He think he is going straight back to Flodira. Instead his ship is going to make a stop at Halifax for debriefing. That's where we going to have fun with him
    Even I know that Halifax is in Yorkshire! I'm not that daft?
    09-09-13 12:14 PM
    Technically, loons are unrelated to ducks...just sayin...
    Yes but he is from that cold place up there somewhere where they like to be french?
    09-09-13 12:15 PM
    Yes but he is from that cold place up there somewhere where they like to be french?
    I thought he was a she. She is a he? Now I'm confused.
    09-09-13 12:21 PM
    Well thank you stupid bear! Ahab and the chef are crazy enough without you helping them with ideas!

Come to think of it bear! Was it you that grassed me up to Ahab about his cat getting a free flying lesson?
    How would they know unless they borrowed one of your eight PlayBooks? Unless they've been talking to the NSA..
    09-09-13 12:25 PM
    I thought he was a she. She is a he? Now I'm confused.
    It's his way of casting petunias.
    09-09-13 12:26 PM
    Even I know that Halifax is in Yorkshire! I'm not that daft?
    Please move over an let the Captain steer the ship. We do not need another Titanic from a clueless Brit.
    You might be able to fly well. Navigating a boat is not your forte.
    09-09-13 12:28 PM
7,608 ... 113114115116117 ...