I had the coffee as well but with a little addition from my trusty hip flask. You should have asked me, I would have shared?
    Your demeanor tell me otherwise.
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-imgres.jpeg
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    09-08-13 07:39 AM
    Your demeanor tell me otherwise.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imgres.jpeg 
Views:	245 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	199549
    You know me so well!
    bambinoitaliano and dphjeff like this.
    09-08-13 07:58 AM
    Oh golly jee drinking is sooo much fun weeeee

sent from my Blackberry 9900 using my tongue
    09-08-13 04:56 PM
    Given the amount of time he has on his hands. It could be more realistic.
    Don't get clever cat! I do know where Italy is and I'm not far away from it!
    09-09-13 07:20 AM
    Yes, invade Italy instead, the world will thank you endlessly...

edit: that's two countries p***ed off, how many more to go?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-09-13 07:27 AM

Your not of Austrian decent are you?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    09-09-13 07:32 AM
    The Vatican Swiss armies will get you! Our leader is the Pope. Please let me know when you are done.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 07:33 AM
    The Vatican Swiss armies will get you! Our leader is the Pope. Please let me know when you are done.

Posted via CB10
    I believe they're only in one little bit of it so it won't matter! By the time they stop eating and realise what's going on it will all be over and I will have found you!
    09-09-13 07:38 AM
    I believe they're only in one little bit of it so it won't matter! By the time they stop eating and realise what's going on it will all be over and I will have found you!
    You do that. While I'll continue to cast doubts on the Obama administration why bombing Syria is a bad idea and keep you on that Flotilla a few more months

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 07:49 AM
    You do that. While I'll continue to cast doubts on the Obama administration why bombing Syria is a bad idea and keep you on that Flotilla a few more months

Posted via CB10
    Mutter mutter mutter............... The cat........ Mutter...... Hates me again.............. Mutter mutter
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    09-09-13 07:51 AM
    Mutter mutter mutter............... The cat........ Mutter...... Hates me again.............. Mutter mutter
    How else to contain a crazy old gnome like you. You are the Magneto of Leprechaun .

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 08:17 AM
    Convince your rogue captain to take the Suez Canal and head for Hawaii. That's a proper place for a vacation.
    09-09-13 08:21 AM
    how else to contain a crazy old gnome like you. You are the magneto of leprechaun .

Posted via cb10
    in having a bad bad day so:

Polite notice to all members!

Please refrain from using big words that wot i dont understand please thank you.
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    09-09-13 08:26 AM
    in having a bad bad day so:

Polite notice to all members!

Please refrain from using big words that wot i dont understand please thank you.
    You are always having a bad bad day. You need to take your prescription!
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-09-13 09:05 AM
    You are always having a bad bad day. You need to take your prescription!
    On this cruise there's nothing else?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-09-13 09:25 AM
    On this cruise there's nothing else?
    Test some missiles, shoot a dolphines or two... okay I'm kidding. Don't you have some pirates as target practice?
    09-09-13 09:29 AM

If he invades or attacks anyone, we should inform his Parliament. They might want to know about it.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-09-13 09:46 AM
    If he invades or attacks anyone, we should inform his Parliament. They might want to know about it.
    I think the parliament already ensure it has nothing to do with him.
    Carl Estes and cmdr_dan like this.
    09-09-13 09:54 AM
    Don't forget who's paying me now will you?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-09-13 10:08 AM
    Don't forget who's paying me now will you?
    How could we forget? Paid vacation, F18 availability, all you can eat popcorn, Mediterranean-sized swimming pool, estate room, private chef, duck a'la orange...need I go on?
    09-09-13 10:16 AM
    How could we forget? Paid vacation, F18 availability, all you can eat popcorn, Mediterranean-sized swimming pool, estate room, private chef, duck a'la orange...need I go on?
    Since we already paying for it. Might as well take the bundle deal that will have him in there for another 9 months.
    If we call now they will throw in the rubber duckies and extend his stay for 3 more months.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-09-13 10:37 AM
    Ok ok so I'm costing you a few dollars a month? Well nine months actually but that's not the point. Oh by the way you forgot the helicopter?

Anyway I'm officially now very very scared, did I say scared, yes I did but that's incorrect as I meant to say petrified! Yes petrified!!!!!!!!

I'm merican so I am (well almost, nearly) and love yall. However I was just summoned by Ahab to his cabin in the sky where he informed me that I was doing a great job! (the sudden need for the protection of porcelain under my bottom increased). He said I had impressed him and that he had informed the crew that I was a strange person but to welcome me properly! (further increase in the need for porcelain). He said that the chef had a gift for me and that I should go see him immediately?

When I confronted the (chef) he was wearing shorts and a white (term used loosely) vest on that had more food stains on it than either the babies nappy or his bib! Now we all know that the chef and I had a slight disagreement regarding a certain problem he had with his frozen ducks but that's all in the past. The chef told me that he resented my presence on board his boat and that I didn't appreciate his fine cuisine (most of it on his vest) but that he had been told to forgive me. I resisted the temptation to ask him for another frozen duck not because I was scared of him but because the only cat on board had somehow been catapulted overboard and was no longer with us, therefore the lack of need for a frozen duck.

Just as I was thinking "should I slap the scruffy fat slob" he offered me a bottle as a thank you for being here?????????? and this is where you lot of hooligans come in.

I rushed back to the hovel I live in and looked at the bottle expecting it to be cheap cooking brandy and was amazed to find, he gave me a bottle of "Maple Syrup"? Yes that's what I said "Maple Syrup"?

Now don't get me wrong, I adore the stuff but why?????

Now is there some ritual carried out by you weird people who live above a lovely warm country just because you love freezing your nuts off? that mean the chefs gonna kill me? Is it like the pirate boats "black spot" that means instant death! Please tell me?

ps when he gave the bottle to me the requirement for the safety of porcelain disappeared!
    09-09-13 10:48 AM
    Ok ok so I'm costing you a few dollars a month? Well nine months actually but that's not the point. Oh by the way you forgot the helicopter?

Anyway I'm officially now very very scared, did I say scared, yes I did but that's incorrect as I meant to say petrified! Yes petrified!!!!!!!!

I'm merican so I am (well almost, nearly) and love yall. However I was just summoned by Ahab to his cabin in the sky where he informed me that I was doing a great job! (the sudden need for the protection of porcelain under my bottom increased). He said I had impressed him and that he had informed the crew that I was a strange person but to welcome me properly! (further increase in the need for porcelain). He said that the chef had a gift for me and that I should go see him immediately?

When I confronted the (chef) he was wearing shorts and a white (term used loosely) vest on that had more food stains on it than either the babies nappy or his bib! Now we all know that the chef and I had a slight disagreement regarding a certain problem he had with his frozen ducks but that's all in the past. The chef told me that he resented my presence on board his boat and that I didn't appreciate his fine cuisine (most of it on his vest) but that he had been told to forgive me. I resisted the temptation to ask him for another frozen duck not because I was scared of him but because the only cat on board had somehow been catapulted overboard and was no longer with us, therefore the lack of need for a frozen duck.

Just as I was thinking "should I slap the scruffy fat slob" he offered me a bottle as a thank you for being here?????????? and this is where you lot of hooligans come in.

I rushed back to the hovel I live in and looked at the bottle expecting it to be cheap cooking brandy and was amazed to find, he gave me a bottle of "Maple Syrup"? Yes that's what I said "Maple Syrup"?

Now don't get me wrong, I adore the stuff but why?????

Now is there some ritual carried out by you weird people who live above a lovely warm country just because you love freezing your nuts off? that mean the chefs gonna kill me? Is it like the pirate boats "black spot" that means instant death! Please tell me?

ps when he gave the bottle to me the requirement for the safety of porcelain disappeared!
    The maple syrup wasn't an award for pan caking on the deck was it?
    09-09-13 11:01 AM
    Since we already paying for it. Might as well take the bundle deal that will have him in there for another 9 months.
    If we call now they will throw in the rubber duckies and extend his stay for 3 more months.
    Don't you dare cat!
    09-09-13 11:05 AM
    The maple syrup wasn't an award for pan caking on the deck was it?
    Dear me how old are you?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-09-13 11:06 AM
7,608 ... 112113114115116 ...